Error 500 and 404 on Forums

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 4 6 Next
Seems like it's fixed now.
Hey guys, sorry for delays on all this. We're retesting the forum issues now - it should be fixed. Can you let us know if you see any more issues tonight?

Thanks!
06/17/2017 01:57 PMPosted by Drakuloth
Hey guys, sorry for delays on all this. We're retesting the forum issues now - it should be fixed. Can you let us know if you see any more issues tonight?

Thanks!
So far so good from my mobile device. Havent had any issues after loading multiple pages.

Appreciate the update!
I'm good now as well. Was getting 404's and 500's and it would not let me log in.
So far so good though now.
Not just Safari. It was doingit on ipad then this am trued on Microsoft Edge. Same thing but this is first time it worked so maybe it's fixed.
I had to file a ticket and it actually asked me to re-log-in even though I was already in game. With authenticator. I almost didn't do the ticket because it weirded me out.
Lots of 500 and 404 errors on Firefox with uBlock Origin.

Minor inconvenience. Naturally assumed Blizzard was making more improvements to the site like with the WoW armory.

Thanks!

So far so good. Thank you, mah blue frand. <3

Edit: Cancel that, just got a bit more of the issue lol.

2nd Edit: Seems okay again, for now. i dunno lol.
It's still happening, but not as much.
Still happening.
Still happening, just not as frequent
Just happened to me on the Monk forum. First thread was fine. Reading other threads didn't work.

Thanks!

Nope still not fixed. All I am seeing is old threads
as long as I can play, I figure Blizzard is doing what they can. So far, ive been able to post, using Chrome. Right now it looks good.
LOL, three DV on a relatively bland reply.

Apparently 404s and 500s are major disruptions in the lives of WoW forum barflies.
I am still having issues on Chrome but IE works fine.
06/17/2017 03:38 PMPosted by Scáthbás

Thanks!

Nope still not fixed. All I am seeing is old threads

I can't even see old threads on Chrome - just get 404 error as soon as I connect to the site. And as I hit submit on this, I got a 404 error on IE too.

I got a message about checking my internet connection when I logged into this site on IE- I use a VPN.
Still happening for me also just not constant like the others say, i use chrome and i'm on windows 10.
I just got 3 404's now. Using Safari with no agent settings.
Not as bad as before but not totally fixed yet.