What counters Turbo and TSG?

Arenas
I don't care if it folds to every other comp in the game, I need to queue something that farms these mongos right now.

My *guess* is that something like DWTS or Destro MLS might be the best option, but I'm curious what other people have experienced.

Seemed like Fire RMP was really strong against TSG at the Method tourney as well - maybe Thug or KFC could kill the DK/Enh fast enough? Even PHD maybe?
Thug sucks vs Turbo/TSG, Jungle and RMP are better options
high school algebra
Arcane mages are the bane or melee cleaves. I would bet arcane rmp would do well.
06/21/2017 08:25 AMPosted by Fluent
high school algebra

To much credit, i think basic division is more accurate
06/21/2017 08:25 AMPosted by Dillon

I actually deleted Jungle from the OP because I figured the Feral would be a liability to get globalled during the open.
06/21/2017 08:34 AMPosted by Bombadilo
06/21/2017 08:25 AMPosted by Dillon

I actually deleted Jungle from the OP because I figured the Feral would be a liability to get globalled during the open.

No - hunter can peel for feral enough for you to kill vs turbo. If your feral dies in opener it's just bad luck even though it's possible, same thing can happen to rogues anyways (I've had my rogue get 100-0'd through ros xD)

It's just at least possible to get kills vs turbo with jungle, whereas with thug they can honestly peel enough set ups to never die if they play properly. Not that I never win the match up when playing thug, but it's almost always because they made mistakes and we took advantage of it, such as just messing up defensive CD rotations/peels etc.
06/21/2017 08:40 AMPosted by Dillon
No - hunter can peel for feral enough for you to kill vs turbo.

So are you scattertrapping (or burst/trapping I guess) the Warr in the open and next round of CCs on the healer? Or playing SV and using traps/nets to keep the warrior permaslowed?
WW Dk
06/21/2017 08:52 AMPosted by Bombadilo
06/21/2017 08:40 AMPosted by Dillon
No - hunter can peel for feral enough for you to kill vs turbo.

So are you scattertrapping (or burst/trapping I guess) the Warr in the open and next round of CCs on the healer? Or playing SV and using traps/nets to keep the warrior permaslowed?

SV train MW CC melee

As MM you do the same thing just bursting shot both melee when they stun
Cupid and pretty much all caster cleaves can beat melee cleaves. Moonkin/MW/x hybrid comps will outlast them also.
mom cancelling the reoccurring sub
Play Destro MLS, literally nothing funnier than watching Bukum's dumb@ss waddle across a map.
Other Turbo and TSG teams, but with players who vape/fidget spin more than the TSG/turbo team you lost too.
06/21/2017 09:23 AMPosted by Bahumat
Moonkin/MW/x

This shuts turbo down pretty well.
Good RMP is a tough game against a good turbo team. RMP usually wins, but it's close.

Destro/boom or destro/mage with a hpal or MW is really tough if they're smart, but turbo burst is so insane you have to be well coordinated. Hint: the warrior does mad dmg, but the enhance hits way harder. Lock him down during ascendance and you have 1 min until another BL burst phase. If you can survive the second BL (the one with no ascendance) you should win by default. Turbo can't last more than ~3 min in a game
prot war trolls the !@#$ out of both comps
beyond that, good coordination and not freaking the !@#$ out and burning cds for no reason should get you past most cleavers.
aff/frost/rsham MLS does good too.

full time slows and dots..pretty much keeps them from connecting.
Walking Dead. Pushed 1800-2150ish last season without much trouble (80% win rate).

Probably because no one plays Frost DK anymore (and there are better comp options for UH). And people seemed to forget the one-shot potential of the comp and how to counter it.

Versus Turbo & TSG, TWD holds its own. It's one of the best healer-killing comps.

General strat:

Turbo: Open Shammie, grip swap healer in for AoE root/Leg Sweep > Breath/Burst > DK AoE stun + kicks/other cc. Train healer until dead. Run Delirium to shut down MW/RDruid mobility. Hit DPS on healer blinks. Kill will happen on healer or shammie.

TSG: Same as above. But harder to train heals as DK can also spam snare. Hit heals on grips. Kill target usually DK or healer.

(I can't comment on higher rating, but pretty confident TWD currently can be run to 2400. Before the "Nice 2k achieve" trolls get on me, I was 2500 previously in Cata before coming back for Legion.)
rmd/wwdk/wwm/jungle is rly hard