After 12 years - Goodbye!

General Discussion
It's been a long run and so many things have changed in over a decade, as much in-game as irl.

Thanks for all the good memories, my sub is cancelled after a VERY long time.

600+ days played across all chars, no regrets!
good luck bro.
Take care
Good luck out there mate, I'm feeling ya. I'm not the same 20 year old kid that started in Vanilla.
Take care and have fun wherever you land!
Thanks everyone! Keep making this community awesome.

06/19/2017 08:34 AMPosted by Anareiel
Take care and have fun wherever you land!

06/19/2017 07:57 AMPosted by Deathchix
good luck bro.

06/19/2017 07:58 AMPosted by Khorlamahr
Take care

06/19/2017 08:32 AMPosted by Primington
Good luck out there mate, I'm feeling ya. I'm not the same 20 year old kid that started in Vanilla.
Literally only completed 1 boss of LFR EN and nothing else progression wise... let me guess you're quitting due to lack of content?
06/19/2017 09:00 AMPosted by Ránmá
Literally only completed 1 boss of LFR EN and nothing else progression wise... let me guess you're quitting due to lack of content?

He didn't give a reason. Stop trying to stir up crap and make this into what it isn't.
OP, whatever you wind up doing in your spare time from now on, have fun!

You're so cute, check my achievements. I quit raiding this expansion because I'm a daddy now :)
Raided from Vanilla thru WoD
06/19/2017 09:03 AMPosted by Jâede

He didn't give a reason. Stop trying to stir up crap and make this into what it isn't.

throw cold water on him, maybe he'll become a girl.
♫♫And now, the end is near
And so I face the final curtain
My friend, I'll say it clear
I'll state my case, of which I'm certain♫♫
06/19/2017 09:04 AMPosted by Dac
You're so cute, check my achievements. I quit raiding this expansion because I'm a daddy now :)

Congrats on accepting the real legendary quest line in life, being a parent. Good luck on your future endeavors.
06/19/2017 09:08 AMPosted by Careyna

Congrats on accepting the real legendary quest line in life, being a parent. Good luck on your future endeavors.

You know it :)

Thank you.
Can I have ur stuff?!

Raided from Vanilla thru WoD
in hindsight,usually u see posts like this get flamed,when u do iquit threads the posts aren't all goodbyes,but since your "i quit thread" actually has a legit reason, good luck and so long man
06/19/2017 09:09 AMPosted by Beerpounder
Can I have ur stuff?!

It's all gone! 5M gold turned into Blizz credit and then Overwatch lootboxes / HOTS heroes :)
06/19/2017 09:03 AMPosted by Jâede

Coming into a games forum just to say they're quitting is trolling, so I'm responding in kind.

Every thread needs a designated !@#$%^-*, thanks for stepping up and claiming that role so promptly.
/salute

06/19/2017 09:07 AMPosted by Rubedo
throw cold water on him, maybe he'll become a girl.

I lol'd. xD
lol