every single team has RSHAM

Arenas
if druids output was buffed up to par they could easily be a part of the meta same with other healers

buff healers
Buff Discs with radiance probably, can increase mana costs if necessary - essentially let them be able to heal through rot and go aggressive, but also just won't let them do that forever.

Hpals could get an output increase, something that helps them out without melee wings, maybe just more sustained healing/instants heals not sure or even just an int buff

Rdruids suck lmao

Buffing healers would go a long way for making other comp types viable, currently only rshams and MWs can deal with the current damage outputs.
They need to bring wings back up somehow. It currently is core gameplay. I played at least 5 games where I was simply oom within 2 minutes unable to press wings because of the new mana cost. Meanwhile the mw was sitting with almost full mana and untouched because of their mobility and non stop stuns.
Buff druids
Buff hpals
Lol at people saying Rsham have been bad. They've had multiple T1 comps every season. Cduelist and Absterge cry all the time so it's not representative. Shamans are the premiere healer of spell cleaves in Legion. S1 they had rot comps like FLS/Shadowplay/FPS/RPS and destro lock comps. S2 they face rolled with Moonkin comps. S3 they face rolled even more with Shadowplay/double Spriest. This season they are the best healer.
06/21/2017 09:31 AMPosted by Bahumat
Lol at people saying Rsham have been bad. They've had multiple T1 comps every season. Cduelist and Absterge cry all the time so it's not representative. Shamans are the premiere healer of spell cleaves in Legion. S1 they had rot comps like FLS/Shadowplay/FPS/RPS and destro lock comps. S2 they face rolled with Moonkin comps. S3 they face rolled even more with Shadowplay/double Spriest. This season they are the best healer.

This guy throws shade at Cdew and Absterge meanwhile he got farmed S1 as rdruid surv hunter by rogue mage in 2s cause he doesn't know how to shift before he gets stunned.

People think this guy is a paladin cause of how many polies he gets put in
burn the witch!
06/21/2017 08:17 AMPosted by Ðeceptiøn
Buff hpals

I like your style!
- 40 rating just like that nothing but Rsham/x/x maybe I needa get use to the meta shift
Who is KT on Ele/Enh/Rsham teams?