<A-RP Event> Occult Faire

Moon Guard
1 2 3 5 Next
Fortunes forecast! Lucky charms! Get the dope with your horoscope!

Come one, come all to an occult faire!

Where: Ravenhill
When: October 13, 8:00 PM Moonguard time

What: Fortune tellers will cast a light on your future and help you with those questions you have doubts on. See their magical gifts astound as they peer into your future. Occult charms and enchantments for sale. Enjoy a magical night that dances in the moonlight with the spirit world.

Please everyone come out and enjoy a special night of fun and entertainment. If you are a character with mystical skills and would like to be a purveyor of the future for our guests, please contact Mirrielyanna in game or via in game mail. Also taking more merchants with an interest in selling occult wares.
Whoot! This should be fun.

I always thought the gypsy-type, fortune telling type events were neat. Excited for this one. :)
Also, just curious...

Do any of your fortune tellers use Pandaren fortune telling methods? Like tossing bones in the fire to study the cracks or reading tea leaves? :)
No! And I think you guys have one that reads tea leaves right? Could you put them in touch with me??
Super excited to be a part of this! Can't wait to break out the crystal ball~
Bumps
All are welcome! Come on and gather for some fun! What sorta crazy things can you find in a market of the occult?!!! Come and see!
Please let us know if you have any questions. Have added one more fortune teller already.
To whomever the Enchanter was that offered their services as a vendor in my mail. Yes please mail me again? I crashed as I reading it and lost the mail before I could reply.
This sounds pretty neat
07/02/2017 10:15 PMPosted by Jolaini
This sounds pretty neat

Thanks Jolaini! I hope you can come out for it!
ka-bump
And another bump!
Can't wait! Crystal ball is all revved up!
Putting this on the guild calendar!
Tomorrow night everyone hope to see you there!
Tonight's the night!
Gonna be so much fun! Thank you for putting this together, Mirri!
Come. Marvel at what will be seen, or unseen, beneath the moonlight. If you are afraid, I encourage you to be venturous. To bear witness to what awaits tonight will require confidence and courage. Do not miss this chance.
Thank you for having this great event tonight!