<A-RP Event> Occult Faire

Moon Guard
Excited to be there tonight Mirri! Hope everything goes as well as the last time!

Tonight I'll be providing ~Crystal ball readings~ for our darling patrons for a small (IC) fee.

Lumi's crystal ball readings are a lovely way to move along your character's story if they're stuck in a rut! Give your character a bump in the right direction! :D

Can't wait to see everyone!
The faire has begun. Come venture into the dark woods and see the wonders hidden there.
This was fun! Had an enjoyable, goofy time. ^_^
Thank you everyone for coming out! It was a lovely night again and appreciate all your support.
Went there with a new toon and it was fantastic. Great event, and I got to flesh her out a bit in an awesome atmosphere. Thanks!
I am glad you enjoyed it!
It was a nice event! Thank you Honeyreeds for hosting!
Coming to Raven Hill again! Looking forward to see you all there! If you have any questions please contact me.

Looking for more fortune tellers and interested vendors!
Event added to the RP events calendar. Let me know if I have any of those details incorrect. Cheers!

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760938212
Blessings upon you, Blessings upon your house!
We're very excited for this, Mirri! Can't wait to be there. ♥
I am hoping to make it, Mir! I will be selling RP flower crowns, bouquets and maybe we can get together and make a few new herbal oils strictly for this event!
Hooray! These are always fun. :D
02/22/2018 01:45 PMPosted by Assiar
I am hoping to make it, Mir! I will be selling RP flower crowns, bouquets and maybe we can get together and make a few new herbal oils strictly for this event!

Perfect! And that sounds like a great idea Assi!
This sounds exciting.
Kaldorei hip check
Next Saturday the 17th!
Should be another evening of fun and excitement.
Excited to see everyone there!
Ice cream will be there.