Can druids have class mount fix for

General Discussion
Argus???????

Since we will be grounded again, I want to be able to use my class mount there too!!! Blizzard, it really is a neat mount, I want to use it.
From the last Question and Answers last week it would appear Nope..no fix..we will be stuck in Stag form or use a normal land/flying mount to get around Argus.

We can't even get our body guards flying fixed since it went broke the last patch and our body guards forgot how to fly in flight form like they use too before the patch.
The form is so ugly I don't think I'll ever get it
06/29/2017 03:01 AMPosted by Falliz
The form is so ugly I don't think I'll ever get it

I tried it ..didn't like it...went back to my old crow look which I think is cuter and easier to use to pick herbs with cause the size is smaller.....seeing I have spent many many years using that crow look to herb with.
The best thing we'll likely get is them giving us that as a replacement ground/stag form. Poor bird can't even sit. I do miss all the form buttons :/ would be nice for that to come back.
https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/6j2wwk/wow_class_design_ama_june_2017/djbbutt/

tl;dr, "we are too lazy to fix the issue now, but we learn from this mistake for the future"
They should of gave us an Ancient Tree Mount to ride. That would of been better than the shammy elemental.
Druid class flight form SURE is neat..... so neat that you can't use it anywhere without flight turned on. Yeah.. all that herbing and being a taxi? That won't be happening on Argus (for awhile or ever if flying never comes to Argus).
So I am presuming there is some relevant data (Not subjective personal thoughts) to back up that Argus will not have flying.

On another note, I do not know what Blizz was thinking with Regards to Druids "Class Mount" as it is not really a mount at all
Maybe give the owl a firehawk like grond walk. Better than nothing
06/29/2017 03:52 AMPosted by Vegå
The best thing we'll likely get is them giving us that as a replacement ground/stag form. Poor bird can't even sit. I do miss all the form buttons :/ would be nice for that to come back.

That's my thing if they were giving us a "form" that was limited to only being used in open world content then they should have:

1. Held to the standards that other forms have such as idle animations (not freeze like a piece of crap) and sit animations

And I still don't feel joy over being a mount for other people. Not that I am since sentenal form > lunarwing and it's too expensive to swap my choices.
06/29/2017 07:30 AMPosted by Lithtyr
So I am presuming there is some relevant data (Not subjective personal thoughts) to back up that Argus will not have flying.

On another note, I do not know what Blizz was thinking with Regards to Druids "Class Mount" as it is not really a mount at all

I believe that 7.3 is now on the PTR. That's why the t21 and no flying topics are hot today.
06/29/2017 07:00 AMPosted by Darkspirits
They should of gave us an Ancient Tree Mount to ride. That would of been better than the shammy elemental.

Lol but we are privilegde to have instant flight and 4 specs. So we don't deserve it (at least these are some of the arguments used against our dislike of the lunarwing form).
Wow, I am shocked Blizzard doesn't feel it's worth fixing.

Look at the mountain of changes to the game we have received and continue to receive that we players feel is a waste of design time, selfie camera patch anyone?

Looks like it's time to start sending personal emails and snail mail to the company. Better yet, twitter campaign! This whole issue is being unfairly ignored, and that's offensive!

(Blizzard, one idea is to remove it from flight form, make it a mount, and put it in mount journal.)
I wouldn't mind it having a cast bar.
Druids always gets screwed.

Notice the hotfixes today? DH the most OP class in Legion got a buff:

Demon Hunter

Havoc
Chaos Strike damage reduced by 5% in PvP situations (was previously reduced by 15%).
Annihilation damage reduced by 5% in PvP situations (was previously reduced by 15%).
PvP template Versatility increased by 5%.
PvP template Agility increased by 3%.

When was the last time you seen a druid get a buff?? They nerf us and then give us something like Concordance of the Legionfall.

Go back through the course of the history and you will see Balance druids gets nerfs before they 'give us something' Or like in 7.1.5 they gave us a boost, but they didn't tell you they gave every other class a boost also, so basically you are still at the same spot.
06/29/2017 08:33 AMPosted by Kimmiroa
06/29/2017 03:52 AMPosted by Vegå

That's my thing if they were giving us a "form" that was limited to only being used in open world content then they should have:

1. Held to the standards that other forms have such as idle animations (not freeze like a piece of crap) and sit animations

And I still don't feel joy over being a mount for other people. Not that I am since sentenal form > lunarwing and it's too expensive to swap my choices.

The whole issue is very sad and pathetic. Thanks Blizzard you just keep winning your players over and over.