Healer looking for guild

Guild Recruitment
I am a 13 yr wow player looking for new guild.

I have been mostly healing in raids when ive played.

I am currently playing holy paladin but have every healer but a priest.

Looking for a guild that has consisent raiders and fun times while being semi-hardcore. Havnt played in 2 months gear is behind.

Here is a link to all my toons:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/bloodhoof/uth%C3%A8ran
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/bloodhoof/elva
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/illidan/delluth
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/bloodhoof/bloomington
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/illidan/bekram
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/bloodhoof/judyn

Willing to transfer and switch factions.
I am on the East Coast.
Hey there Utheran,

We are looking for a Holy Pally or Resto Druid for our core team, dropping our spam below and would really love to talk to you. Happy 4th of July too btw :-)

We're <Grumpy Old Farts> (US Thrall, Horde). Our aim is to bring a group of great people together twice a week to have an awesome time raiding, while still actually killing bosses!

We raid on Tues and Wednesdays, 8-11pm EST. We also have (usually drunken) fun/alt runs on Friday nights - gotta love rum-fuelled raiding.

What are we offering?

• A great raid environment. Discord is full of jokes, not shouting. Wisecracks, not grumbling. Support and help, not blame.
  • Progression. 7/7M in EN, 5/10M in NH and so far 9/9N, 3/9H in ToS.
  • Stability. The guild has been around for 9 years - we're not going anywhere. And the goal of our raid team is to have 25 people, which means you won't sit out often, but the raids don't get cancelled when a tank goes on holiday.
  • A bunch of new friends. We like to sit on Discord outside of raids too and chat with each other. We love running Mythic +'s and do a lot of mog/cheeve runs in older raids too.
  • ★Contact us★

Sneadle#1209 (Sneadle RL)
    HnH#1171 (Tazz, Co-GM)
    Jade#1617(Foreva, GM)

Website ► www.Grumpy-old-farts.com
    Full recruitment posthttps://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20757695767

Cheers and best wishes
    ~ Foreva
    About the guild
  • Evermore is a Late Night raid guild located on Stormrage [Alliance]. The guild was was originally formed as a one night a week raiding guild but has recently decided to dedicate more time and progression into the game. In addition to having the same leadership during the entirety of the guild, it will also be celebrating its one year anniversary this August. If you're looking for a guild where you will make friends, kill some bosses, and have a stable dedicated raiding environment, we just might be the guild for you.

• Raid Information
  • Tuesday & Wednesday : 11pm - 2am EST
  • Progress : 5/9N ToS | 6/10H NH | 7/7H EN
  • Voice Com : Discord
  • Loot System : Personal Loot
  • ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently Recruiting
  • Tanks : Possibly Open
  • Heals : OPEN
  • Melee : OPEN
  • Ranged : OPEN
  • ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Contact
    Guild Master (Otabek): HeyitsShenan#1390
    Raid Lead (Combusted): Ruffnecks#1865
    Hey Uthèran! <PhoeniX FlamE> is recruiting. We are horde on the destromath cluster. We raid Sat 8-11 cst and Sun 7-9 cst. We are currently 7/9 HC. Currently we are in need of some solid dps to push into mythic content. We are a core of really good friends that push M+ and just do all sorts of stuff together. If that sounds like something you would be interested in hit me up on Bnet Seanald2006#1143.
    Guild: <Far Beyond Insanity>
    Server: US-Stormrage
    Age Requirement: Mature adults (23+) (few exceptions have been made for the right person)
    History: Founding GM and Guild have been around for over 9 years now.
    Schedule: We have a 2 night raiding schedule, Tues/Wed 7:00-11:00pm EST.
    Progression:

Tier 19
    7/7 Mythic EN
    3/3 Mythic ToV
    8/10 Mythic NH

Tier 20
    8/9 Heroic ToS

Our Philosophy is to Raid Smart, Not Hard. Hardcore style raiding in only 2 nights. We are looking for players that are reliable, can work mechanics correctly, and who always look to improve oneself. We are NOT a casual raiding guild but one that raids seriously in only 2 nights. We believe in a good balance of life’s responsibilities and WoW is the goal to have both without burn out. We do run an aggressive and competitive raid environment but at the same time friendly and respectful.

If interested tag me Krazy#1922
    Apply at www.fbiguild.enjin.com
    Hi there Uthèran,

We are looking for a healer here at LOST, and would love your H Paladin.
    You didn't specify what times or days you want to raid, but if our times work for you add me (Trotsky#1563) and we can have a chat about what you are looking for.

Raid Times
    Wed, Thurs & Fri

9:30 am to 12:30 pm CST (server)
    10:30 am to 1:30 pm EST
    7:30 am to 10:30 am PST
    8:30 am to 11:30 am MST

As a guild we have been around for 9 years or so, the majority of our group have been together for 3 expansions. We are definitely a good long term choice :)
    <Loot> is a newly established raiding guild on Illidan (H) looking for ranged dps & healers. Core spots are virtually guaranteed given the fact that we're relatively new.

We raid Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11 PM (CST) and our progression is currently 6/9N in ToS but as it stands we've only raided one night as a guild (yesterday).

If you're interested, feel free to hit me up.

Strength#11285
    In case weekends work for you I am posting this.

[H]<Resistance>
    Is a highly efficient US-Hyjal-PVE semi-hardcore raiding guild focused on Mythic raiding and Mythic+ dungeons.

Tomb of Sargeras is a brand new opportunity for many, and our roster spots are open to improvement. So if you feel like you can step up into (6hr) "casual-mythic" raiding, bring the right blend of performance, dedication, passion and attitude, feel free to get in touch!

Raid times:
    Friday + Saturday 7-10 PM PST.
  • Wednesday 7PST is Normal-ToS optional/alt-raid - Friends&Fam welcome to join!
  • Weekends will be focused on Mythic content - (Heroic ToS for 2-3 weeks before being moved to Wednesday replacing Normal)
  • Current Progression:
    Emerald Nightmare: Mythic 7/7M *Cutting Edge
    Trials of Valor: Mythic 3/3M *Cutting Edge
    Nighthold: Mythic 9/10M
    Tomb of Sargeras: Heroic: 8/9H Normal 9/9N
    We have exemplified high-efficiency within our relaxed 2-night, 6 hour raid schedule. Other "semi-hardcore" guilds typically need 8-12 hours a week to get to our level of progression.

(Can verify on wowprogress/warcraftlogs; we believe in full transparency).

We progression-raid 6hrs/week, if you are raiding for 2x our time, and NOT 2x our progression, think about how efficient and competent your current raid team is, and consider how you are spending your valuable time.
  • We spend our time not prog-raiding like it's a 2nd job to play some alts, organizing alt-raids, PVP, and even play other games (LoL, Overwatch etc).
  • If you're frustrated because you feel your guild isn't fulfilling its potential, wasting too much time, and carrying too much dead weight, <Resistance> is the guild for you.
    Recruitment Needs (7/5 update)

Melee DPS: High Priority 1x
  • Death Knight
  • Rogue
  • Enhancement Shaman
  • Healer: High Priority 1x
  • Holy Paladin
  • MW/H.Priest/R.Sham
  • Ranged DPS: Med Priority 1x
  • Any class - (Warlock/Spriest preference)
  • Tank 1x: High Priority
  • Any class: Must have prior Mythic-tanking exp - Current tank expecting a baby/quit raiding soon
  • Talented players of any class/spec will be considered!
    Applicants without mythic experience must show exceptional heroic logs.
    We believe in “bringing the player not the class.”

We are looking for mature members who are comfortable with a relaxed raiding schedule, but will put in the effort and focus needed to maximize that time! Our guild has multiple groups that clear M+ for the maximum weekly cache. (Our tanks and healers are more than accommodating, are active daily clearing mythic+ runs and making sure our team is doing the most they can each week to improve)

We are a social, and communicative team with lots of banter outside of our focused raid-time. We would prefer a Discord chat over a lengthy application so we can get a feel for each other's communication style and personality. Sharing the same (in-game) goals and building guild-culture is very important to us.
    Combat Logs are required!

Many of us have been raiding together for several years, and while we are now well into adulthood and some of us even have kids; we still strive for mythic-progression raiding the 2 nights we are dedicated to.

We have raiders from across the world from England, to Hong Kong, to New Zealand, all the way to the far northern wastelands known as Canada. Your orientation, geographic or otherwise, doesn't matter as we welcome all. We just ask you to be respectful of others (even Canadians!)

We are looking for raiders with a good attitude, competent execution of class-mechanics and high situational awareness.
    Gear will all come in time, but most importantly to us: We Do Not Carry.

Interested or want more info?
    Whisper/Add BTAG:
  • CKBEAST#1849 (GM)
  • Rev#12753 (Myself) - Quickest contact is Discord: Rev#4206
  • [li]Averi#1748 - Myself[li]
    Add me Fad#2935. We can definitely use you. 9/9H on US Draenor. We raid Tues/Wed/Thurs 9-12 EST.
    <Exalted With Floor> [A] - Aerie Peak is now recruiting! New heroic/semi-casual weekend guild

<Exalted With Floor> is now recruiting all classes for the main roster! We are a group of friends who have played since BC but have returned after a break to get back into raiding. First we will be clearing normal/heroic ToS with the hopes of one day getting back into Mythic. Our raid leader has previously been a part of a world top 50 guild during progression, so we will have an expert leading the way to Kil’Jaeden and beyond!

What are we looking for? Dedicated individuals who want to progress through heroic and start mythic. A lot of the current team have mythic experience from WoD but haven’t raided in a bit, so once everyone gets settled again we will have a strong core base. We want to build upon this with others who have the drive to see more than the average raider! You must be vocal, know your class, and show up to raid on time & prepared. Having a prepared offspec is a huge plus for us, as some fights require you to have different playstyles. Everyone must have at least 51 traits in their artifact weapon and DPS should be pulling at least 450k on single target. We need to meet these numbers so we can progress through ToS!

How is our raid environment? We will be semi-casual, which means that even though we are going to be trying to push into mythic, real life does come first. We want a fun family of raiders who will try hard to progress but not take it too seriously to the point where you are taking it out on your peers. We like to joke around before & after the raid as well as during trash. However, during progression you should be serious so that we can get through the bosses as quickly and efficiently as possible. We are here to have fun and progress to at least AotC, so be a part of the team in every way possible!

We expect 90% raid attendance, but are fully aware and understand that IRL is a thing. A bunch of us work full time and have families so sometimes one of us may need to miss out on a raid or show up a little late. That is alright so long as you communicate ahead of time so we can plan ahead. Our long term goal is to field a 20 man roster so that we can swap out as needed until we get to mythic (which we will exclusively recruit for when the time comes).

Sign me up! Go to our website and fill out a recruitment form, and we will get back to you ASAP (usually within 24 hrs): https://ewfl.enjin.com/recruitment

Raid times: Fri/Sat 10pm-1am EST (7pm-10pm PST)

Recruiting:
    Death Knight - Frost/Unholy
    Demon Hunter: Vengeance/Havoc
    Druid: ALL (high need for bear tank)
    Hunter: All specs
    Mage: Arcane/Frost
    Monk: Brewmaster/Mistweaver
    Paladin: All specs
    Priest: Holy/Disc
    Shaman: Enhancement
    Warlock: All specs
    Warrior: All specs

Have any questions? Post below or contact one of our officers (we are usually on at night):

Ebonrune#1180 (Guild Leader)
    Cyd#1968 (Officer)
    Healer wise we are most interested in a Holy Paladin.

Here is our info, if interested add my btag and we can chat more via discord. Armageddon#1974

Armageddon Industries --- Heroic ADULT raiding guild.
    (ToS 9/9N, NH 10/10H AotC, EN 4/7M & 7/7H AotC, ToV 3/3H AotC)
    Horde - Area 52 server (PVE)
    Ages 25+ (30+ preferred)

Raid Times
    Core = T/Th 11pm-2am EST.
    Open Alt N Farm PuG Night = Sun 11pm-2am EST.

We are considering ADULT applicants. Should be min of 880+ ilvl with 3rd artifact relic open and lvl 42+ weapon. As long as you are close to that, we will help get dedicated raiders geared.

We use Discord. A voice "interview" is required as we only add people that will fit in with our community and have similar gaming goals. This way xfers feel good about the real life cash investment.

Loot Style

Loot system is Konfer Suicide Kings (KSK addon). KSK is a round robin list type system...no favoritism, no drama, no bad RNG, very balanced distribution, allows a player to wait for a specific piece of loot, and tends to work out well that people are getting the upgrades they need.

About US

Our guild environment/community is like back in the glory days of WotLK. We are an older group, ages 25-40s with most of us in our mid 30s to early 40s. A mature atmosphere free of stress, vulgarity, discrimination, and all that other toxic stuff is our top priority. We are more than just raiding and focus on building gaming friendships with like minded adults. Some of us play other Blizz games together. We care about the player behind the toon! We are a "real life first guild" meaning a few of our guys are what we call flex raiders due to their schedules that attend when they can, but progression is not effected.

We do optimize our 6 hours a week very well with setting up the raid 15 min before start, having 1st pull right on time, and very low down time between pulls. When we have something on farm we are a bit more relaxed and chatty, but everyone knows that during progression we are all business and voice com is only for calling out stuff. Our min expectations are AotC with time to farm Heroic before next raid drops. Any mythic kills is just bonus as most of us are too busy in life to put in the time/stress for mythic progression.

-----------------------------------------

More info including guild mission, raid rules, recruitment needs, other guild events, etc. info can be found at our current recruitment post
    http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20748466841

-Novabomb
    Armageddon#1974
    <Good Ol Dudes> On Cho'Gal, Horde.

We are looking for a Holy Paladin for our raid on Tues-Wed 7-10EST.

We are currently 5/9H and was 4/10M in NH.

I am actually recruiting to replace myself as school will keep me away for a bit.

Great core group and only recruiting for this one spot.

If interested message me at Bigs#1229.
    <Geared Up> is looking for some raiders who are ready for Tomb! We are an alliance guild that raids at 7pm-930pm server time (PST), Doomhammer. We are in current need of a Tank, healer, and a couple select DPS.
    About us - We are a new adult guild that is growing quite fast with active raiders in just one month we have a built a full raid team and in just our first two weeks we were able to down 6 bosses in Tomb. We are comprised of players who have played for years, off and on, who love raid progression. We are a heroic progression guild and if we continue to grow and build a solid core team we will be open to mythic raiding!
    What we expect - Players to care about progression and doing what's best for the guild to make that happen. We strive to have everyone hit a 90% attendance mark, however we are a guild that is filled with many people who have many real life obligations and we understand when they happen, we just ask for communication. We are a "semi-hardcore" guild, we know people may not be able to make every raid, but we expect you to give your all in every raid you are in. We ask players stay up-to-date with fight mechanics, and any pertinent information that would help play your class to the best of your ability! And overall, have fun!! We have a very open and fun discord that is usually very active through the week and encourage everyone to join in on the fun!
    What to expect from us - To do what is best for progressing the guild in raid progression, by helping gear players that need it, as well as helping each other have the best understanding of their class and the raids. We strive to assist as best as we can in providing feasts, and cauldrons, however we do ask everyone do the very best they can to have their own as we may not always be able to provide these without plenty of guild help. And a fun and helpful, but yet serious atmosphere that enjoys all that WoW has to offer.
    Thank you for reading this and I hope you decide that you may find a new home and team with us!
    Please reach out to me here, or through battlenet at Bebo#11950
    Look forward to speaking with you!!
    Hey Uthèran, We are looking to add a Holy Paladin to our core healing group. I'd love to chat if you have a few minutes and see about getting you in a trial run soon. Add me on bnet Konas#1865

Who we are:
    <Plaguechill> on Khadgar

Tues/Wed/Thurs
    7-10 EST

9/9H ToS
    10/10M NH
    3/3M ToV
    7/7M EN

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20755026452
    Heya, not sure how semi-hardcore you want to go. I run a team of "retired" mythic/hardcore players that do heroics only, 4 hours per week (Mon/Wed 9-11 pm EST). We also do Glory achievements, bring in and gear up alts, etc. Mostly relax and enjoy rather than freak out about who gets the BIS trinket drop (we use personal loot).

If you're interested in chill, adult raiding, you can add me Spirit#1381.

(obligatory we really would love a holy paladin, we're AOTC both tiers, got our Glory Legion Raider achievement pre-CA achievement nerf, blah blah come play poly bomb tag with us ^_~)
    Introduction:

<Reborn> is looking to expand it's raid core. We consistently have 18-19 raiders every night, so we just need a couple more dedicated players to begin our Mythic push. We're also open to casual players who want to join in on off night dungeon shenanigans and world events.

Server: Hyjal- Horde
    Raid Times: Tues/Wed 8:30pm-11:30pm PST
    Progress: 3/10M NH, 9/9 N ToS 4/9 H ToS

Background:

Reborn is led by a core of mythic raiders who want to build a positive raiding environment while maintaining a high level of excellence. We're ready to push into Mythic, but need a couple more raiders to make that possible.

Recruiting:

Currently looking for 1-2 DPS and a healer to round out our raid team.

Guild Targets:

Make consistent progress each week, clear heroic within the next week or two, then start planning for mythic.

Dossier#1852
    Greetings Utheran!

We have two core spots available for healers right now! Check us out:

<Warcraft> is a highly active Alliance raiding guild on the merged PVE realms of Khadgar/Alleria, and we are recruiting!

Core spots available! We are looking for reliable and exceptional players to push progression and end game content, including mythic. LF Raiders to fill in a few holes for a formidable 20 man team.

HIGH NEED: HEALERS - Immediate core spots.

Tier 19 progression: 10/10 H NH
    Current progression: 2/9 H, 8/9 N ToS

The raid schedule:

(CST): We were running all raids 8-11p CST. Raids are available Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. Please be available at least two of those days. You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles.

We use personal loot with rare exceptions, and we expect that raiders put gear up for roll if they do not need the item. We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

The atmosphere:

We are a raiding guild offering a highly active, social, teamwork oriented, adult environment. We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques. We do not have any ilvl requirements to join our guild. Gear can be easily obtained, but good people are priceless. :-)

This is not a “safe space” or social warrior friendly guild. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If ex-military leadership causes “triggers” or meltdowns, this is probably not the guild for you.

Guild Mumble server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
    Vaader-Khadgar (Guild Master) (Vaader#1854)
    Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)

Recruitment post (you can also reply here): http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/16542804636
    We are currently looking for a couple more players to round out our mythic progression roster, specifically we are looking for 1-2 healers, preferably with a decent dps off spec. Although all DPS all welcome to inquire.

To apply, or for more information, please contact Dalfiuss or Carthion/Cartheolus in game or Dalfiuss#1247 or Carth#1634 in Battle.net.

Main Progression Raid Days (Times are EST)
    Thursday - 7:30pm - 11:00pm
    Sunday - 7:30pm - 11:00pm

Optional Casual Raid Day (We run the difficulty behind our progression raid)
    Monday - 7:30pm - 11:00pm
    Hi there, I'm from <Cute Anime Girls> on Illidan-Horde. I'll leave a link to my guild recruitment post here as not to be too spammy.
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20755647224#1

TL;DR
    New-ish guild
    10/10M NH Raid Leader and Officers
    Tomb is our first tier so expect it to be a bit rough. However, we want to be killing bosses and our aim is to clear/farm all bosses while they are current content and get Cutting Edge.

Do add me on Btag for a chat if you have any questions or find that we are a suitable guild for you at Kessa713#6788
    <Amat Victoria Curam> LF Weekend Raiders 9/9N 3/9H Tomb Of Sargeras

Are you looking for a core spot throughout Legion and beyond ? Do you want to be a part of a group that is serious about raiding yet still has fun with each other? Our team is a semi-hardcore, Normal/Heroic AoTc raid group that focuses on progression while having fun doing it. However, raiding is not all that we offer, We also offer a positive guild atmosphere where you can be a part of our tight-knit WoW family (even if you’re not raiding). We also offer achievement/mount/pet/transmog runs. More information about our guild is as follows:

RECRUITMENT NEEDS:

We are currently in search for the following raiders:

Melee: Fury Or Arms Warrior , Windwalker Monk

Ranged: Shadowpriest

Tank: Full

Heals: Resto Shaman , Disc Priest

We expect all new recruits to be 890+ ilvl. There is a 4-6 week trial period. If you make core raider, you will be expected to server transfer (if needed) to join the guild (You will not be expected to do this until AFTER you have made core raider status). Please note: We are always in search for quality guildies who want to be a part of a guild.

RAID TIMES:

Saturday/Sunday: 9:30 to 12:30 PM EST

LOOT SYSTEM:

Master Looter: MS > OS

Highest Roll Wins. Core Raiders have priority over non-core raiders.

OUR GOAL FOR THE GUILD:

Our goal is to create and maintain a cohesive, tight-knit, long-term raid team. This also applies to non-raiding guildies.

WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER:

Experienced Raiders – Many of our players have played since Vanilla or BC and are retired hardcore players who want to progress yet still have fun.

Friendly Community – We help our guildies whenever possible when it comes to helping with progression. This is to include running dungeons for gear, providing advice on rotations or assisting with enchants/gems.

Class Knowledge – We are a raid group full of competent players that know their class and push themselves to the best of their ability and expect for you to do the same.

Preparedness – We come prepared with food, flasks, etc.

WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR IN A CANDIDATE:

Class Knowledge – We are seeking raiders who know where class’ capabilities and limits and seek to push these limits.

Prepared – Someone who is always prepared for a raid (food, flasks, etc)

Situational Awareness – We do not want to have to call out every ability that every boss every time they cast it. You should be able to watch out for yourself.

Personality – Long story short, if you’re a prissy drama queen who complains constantly, you will find your time here very short lived. We also do not tolerate nerd raging, beggars, or scammers. Pre-warning: If we find this to be true we will kick you on the spot.

Intellect – You need to be smart.,We don’t want to have to explain things more than once because it takes away from valuable raid encounters.

Attendance – We require 95% attendance. We need to work together as a group in order to progress. This means we need to get use to raiding with each other. In order to do that, everyone needs to be here. We understand that RL stuff happens. However, if something happens that creates a pattern of missing raids, you may need to reevaluate whether or not you can commit to raiding.

Team Effort – We expect our raiders to be team members who help and respect each other, take on challenges and roles suited to their class, and work towards our raid’s success.

WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT THAN OTHER GUILDS:

Longevity – Most of us have been around since early Wrath and onwards..

Humor – Whether in guild chat/Discord, there is always something to laugh about.

Understanding – Most of our guild are working adults with families. We understand real life schedules and family situations.

Honesty – We will always be up front and to the point from day one.

CONTACT INFORMATION:

If you feel that you would be a good fit for us, do you hesitate to contact an Officer/GM or apply on our guild website.

GM - Assanna (Solitaryman#1429)

Officers:
    Melyana (Melyana#1229)
    Elune (Neiwa#1300)
    Recruitment Officer (Ladyj#1292)
    Guild Website – http://amatvictoriacuramguild.enjin.com/

Thank you for your time and good luck in your search!