Your event has been poorly thought out.

General Discussion
Prev 1 4 5 6 18 Next
07/11/2017 12:04 PMPosted by Brittannia
07/11/2017 11:20 AMPosted by Deynarion
I just got booted from a group a few minutes ago because someone went down the ramp and triggered Reliquary of Souls to pull, so I went down and aggro'd him.

I got blamed for pulling him. Now I can't queue on this character at all unless I manage to find a group of people that have killed everything except Reliquary. Good thing I have 2 bloody demon hunters...

That doesnt even work I tried making a group where everyone was on the same boss and we still couldnt enter.

Very good to know, thank you. Luckily I found a very good group on my second DH and got it over and done with, no sweat.
07/11/2017 10:51 AMPosted by Ornyx
Thanks for the heads up, all.

I've forwarded this along to the development team and will circle back once I hear something on this topic.

Any update?
I find it amusing that they use original WoW lockouts for BT.

Ironically this is the raid that taught me about lockouts back in Cata. A guy got kicked from BT after Council and was wondering if there was any way to down Illidan.

I thought the lockouts were flexible like the Cata raids I had been running, but we zoned in to find all 7 bosses down. That's when I looked into the lockout system and over the years running Heroic Raids (now Mythic) I got to see basically all the scenarios affected by the original lockout system.
The game was better back th...
Hoping it's fixed before the reset!
its getting out of hand. its also attracting trolls. It should stick to LFR system.
07/11/2017 10:04 AMPosted by Annastasi
Yea. This lockout thing wasn't well thought out

When has anything since WOD been?
Um?! It's been a few years but this is not how the old lockouts used to work in TBC either? Never has it been where new people just straight up can't join a partially-completed raid.

The old lockouts is just like how mythic lockouts work now. Except you didn't get asked if you will accept the lockout. You zone in, and if any boss had been killed by that group, then that just becomes your lockout for the week. But you CAN join a raid partway through.

The way BT is now is dumb.
Still no update huh? Don't really know why I expected there to be one TBH.

Semper Fi!
Hmm. This fixed yet? I mean, probably not, but.
i hope they extend the window for getting BT TW because of this screw up
07/11/2017 09:54 AMPosted by Ataraxias
I'm glad you can't queue for the raid

I'm not.

Why can't we queue for this?
07/11/2017 04:18 PMPosted by Daniella
i hope they extend the window for getting BT TW because of this screw up

I agree, an extension is most definitely warranted.
07/11/2017 01:42 PMPosted by Duckypoo
07/11/2017 10:51 AMPosted by Ornyx
Thanks for the heads up, all.

I've forwarded this along to the development team and will circle back once I hear something on this topic.

I hope you all get it fixed before I get done work for the day. =)

/quack

They won't.
I'm sure we all expect this to get fixed this week. It will not be. It probably won't be fixed until this event cycles back around in a few months, unless of course this is the only time where you can actually do the raid.

To the people that think they shouldn't have put this in LFR, you are being incredibly petty. If you want the game to be more group based and less queue based, make a fuss about having current content raids in LFR that are so easy you can tab out and watch netflix during the fights. Don't get mad if they do it for a temporary holiday type of event thats in the game for fun.
They fixed it <3
07/11/2017 04:44 PMPosted by Kori
I'm sure we all expect this to get fixed this week. It will not be. It probably won't be fixed until this event cycles back around in a few months, unless of course this is the only time where you can actually do the raid.

To the people that think they shouldn't have put this in LFR, you are being incredibly petty. If you want the game to be more group based and less queue based, make a fuss about having current content raids in LFR that are so easy you can tab out and watch netflix during the fights. Don't get mad if they do it for a temporary holiday type of event thats in the game for fun.

Or they'll pull some bull where they don't fix it this week, but announce they've rearranged events so that BC timewalking happens again in 2-3 weeks - Just long enough to keep people subbed next month, just short enough of a time where unsubbing until then isn't practical.

Then have it not fixed then, either.
07/11/2017 11:13 AMPosted by Sweetpeaz
07/11/2017 11:07 AMPosted by Bloodidan

Source?

Don't ask a stupid question like that.

Every reputable software company has a QA process and Blizzard is no exception. To not know this is not only likely, it means they are not worthy of their positions.

They did know this and if they didn't it means they are incompetent. Either way, you don't need a source for that, use common sense.

Disagree: No such thing as a stupid question. Always ask questions.
07/11/2017 04:56 PMPosted by Brøller
They fixed it <3

Source?

EDIT: Can't find anything on their twitter or a blue post here on the forums, assuming he was trolling.