[H-RP] <Shadowtusk Clan>

Wyrmrest Accord
Bumping because trolls and troll love <3
We've had a bit of an interest in inter-guild RP from other guilds lately and that's something we haven't had with the clan in a while. I've spoken to quite a few non-guild folks about what might be a possibility and am willing to more options from other guilds too!

Types of events we could do: invasion into your/our territory, working together, trading history/stories, social event, bolstering an alliance with negotiations, etc.

Feel free to send me a message in-game if that might interest you! I have a weird "a" in my name though so feel free to copy pasta: Tåzjiin
Ey mon! You think I may join your tribe? I don't have any place to live and can hunt heads for this tribe.

OOC
Hey! hehe thanks for your time. Hope I may join your guild. Would love to RP and PVE or PVP with you all. Thanks again!
10/02/2017 09:59 PMPosted by Chaakmongwi
Ey mon! You think I may join your tribe? I don't have any place to live and can hunt heads for this tribe.

OOC
Hey! hehe thanks for your time. Hope I may join your guild. Would love to RP and PVE or PVP with you all. Thanks again!

We do have a lv15 requirement to join, as I noticed you're lv14 atm. An easy hurdle to get past! But please check out shadowtuskclan.guildlaunch.com and apply on the site. Once the officers review your app and discuss it we will poke you ASAP in-game.
Hi Tazjiin! I'm level 23 now hehe and I did apply for your guild in your guildsite yesterday. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks!
Hmm...would any of you mind if I dropped into Zul'Gurub and check you guys out on my troll alt sometime? This guild seems interesting.
@Chaakmongwi: Got it in there! We'll try to get back to you soon! :D

@Ivillis: Absolutely! We love visitors at ZG and we often get them. Hostile or otherwise! It's a fun bit of RP for everyone involved.
*tapsbthe metal claw to faceplate* I wonder if it is time to say hello in my more usual fashion...
10/08/2017 10:22 AMPosted by Lymia
*tapsbthe metal claw to faceplate* I wonder if it is time to say hello in my more usual fashion...

[ An ancient enemy has awoken!]

And after we've been dealing with a resurgance of Jakkir and his Hakkari forces. X_X
10/08/2017 02:14 PMPosted by Tåzjiin
10/08/2017 10:22 AMPosted by Lymia

[ An ancient enemy has awoken!]

And after we've been dealing with a resurgance of Jakkir and his Hakkari forces. X_X

Aw.. timing is just so fun... We dont' have to be 'enemies' this time around ;)
I have a troll and if I knew how to RP one, I am sure she would seek your guild out.

Either way, sounds like a lovely guild :)
10/09/2017 02:37 AMPosted by Syntharia
I have a troll and if I knew how to RP one, I am sure she would seek your guild out.

Either way, sounds like a lovely guild :)

We are always willing to help out new troll RPers try to understand troll culture and faith, at least from the guild's perspective, to better help create a character that fits your needs if you ever want to poke one of us in-game!

Regardless of if you join the guild or not, I love helping out RPers get a better handle on troll culture.
There's nothing quite like the month of October (or as us Shadowtusk call it, Kaz'kah) to make for a few good laughs and scares.

The spirits are running amok, half the Clan are in costume, and we're actually starting to make headway making some friends outside the Troll race!

Shout-out to the awesome folks over in the Windsong Herd! <3
I submitted an application to the website over a week ago but haven't heard back.
10/22/2017 09:16 AMPosted by Tenkin
I submitted an application to the website over a week ago but haven't heard back.

Hey there! Its likely we haven't been online at the same time in order to reach out to you! (I know I've been pretty busy myself)The next time you're able, consider PMing one of us in-game so we can arrange something.
Will do! I'll visit Zul'Gurub and introduce myself in the meantime.
The clan has met with two separate alliances of guilds to further bolster their strength for any enemies that plan to threaten them. Now, with many possibilities looming for cross-guild roleplay, we set our sights on Stormheim for the first half of November. We go there for our characters to learn about the Valarjar and their ways of strength, as well as continue learning about the Broken Isles. Only Suramar will await after this adventure!
All of the tusks that travelled to Stormheim have now proven there worth to some hearty vrykul, beat up and escaped the brood of Nithogg, and solved some riddles from a large talking tree. Halfway done with our storyline in the zone before we return to Stranglethorn Vale and our leaders have a few meetings with some other guild leaders to discuss alliances and trade opportunities. November's been a pretty busy month!
Real quick I just need to make a mention of something that might not be so well understood outside of the clan and friends of the clan.

We do not own Zul'Gurub. We simply use that for our own purposes. If you ever want to use Zul'Gurub you do not have to ask our permission. That implies ownership and we would never claim something in an open world game like World of Warcraft. The only thing I ask is that you let someone know in the guild so we can pass the message on and make sure no one in our guild bothers you or your friends while you roleplay. Having said that if you choose to be IC with us (in our clan's 'phase') our clan will react accordingly to seeing an outsider in our city. However, we will always whisper first for consent and explain how our clan would react first before.

Also! We've had plenty of groups use Zul'Gurub for their own roleplay and for their own purposes. Again you don't have to ask permission for this, we just like to know if there are folks using certain areas so that we avoid it and not accidentally clash with your roleplay.

I realize that in year's past there have been cases of clan members bullying others out of the city out-of-character. If you ever encounter this, please take screenshots and ask for an officer in the guild. I do not tolerate this kind of behavior and will quickly handle it.

Thank you for reading this, I hope you're all HYPE FOR ZANDALAR BECAUSE WE ARE.
The clan made the decision to visit Zul'Farrak for a bit in order to reconnect with the Sandfury/Farraki in our group. The first day, many of the clan were cursed with illness by a random troll woman wandering in the desert. Now it's a race against time to find all of the ingredients for a cure and to possibly handle the desert witch. Of course that's on top of the sweltering heat and sparse resources.