07/02/2017 12:21 AMPosted by Selosse
53 years old.

GET ON MY LAWN!!!

and lets dance :D

That doesn't sound pedofilish at all.. xD
07/02/2017 11:19 AMPosted by Cladonda
31 .. feel old !

(faceplant)

Been Gaming since I was 5 (Good Ole NES!)

MMO Gaming since I was 19 (Everquest)

Playing Wow since March of 2004 (Friends and Family Beta)

I was raised on Gaming =D

Worked in Gaming (GM for SOE Everquest/Planetside for 5 years)

I fully expect to be a Gamer for the rest of my life! I truly believe there is no age limit =D
07/02/2017 12:07 AMPosted by Goldshire
I reeeally feel like I'm too old for this game and that I should go out more often, meet more people! Post your age so I don't feel so sad.
I'm 21

I could have a son your age and still be older than you. By a large margin.
Games dont have an age limit. The same with animation. You dont need to be young or a little kid to enjoy either, its just a social stigma that needs to be removed.

It's not the years, it's the mileage: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwP6kIxf9wc

53 here. /waves

Don't let anyone tell you that gaming is just for the young. Be honest though, as I get older, I do appreciate classes that take less keys to memorize/press, and enjoy story more.

But I started being a gamer when you loaded games into your computer with a cassette recorder, and I'll keep playing them until I can't anymore ( guessing I'll start puking too much while playing VR games :p ).

Its a great hobby, and helps remove some of the stress of daily life. Just don't do it too much, it supposed to supplement life, not replace it.
07/02/2017 11:43 AMPosted by Kittenchan
07/02/2017 12:21 AMPosted by Selosse
53 years old.

GET ON MY LAWN!!!

and lets dance :D

That doesn't sound pedofilish at all.. xD

I never thought it could be viewed that way. Thanks for the insight. <3
07/02/2017 05:29 AMPosted by Willodean
07/02/2017 05:26 AMPosted by Sparklebomb
58 today!

Happy, happy birthday!

Sweet! ty!!

Started back when I was a moody 13 year old.
31. Never too old to play games.
almost 25
07/02/2017 12:07 AMPosted by Goldshire
I reeeally feel like I'm too old for this game and that I should go out more often, meet more people! Post your age so I don't feel so sad.
I'm 21

If you feel you spend too much time playing, then play less. Simple as that.

Personally I play [games, not necessarily WoW] way too much, but screw it, I'm playing with friends, I enjoy myself, don't really care if I'm not out in bars or some garbage I don't enjoy just to appear to have a thriving social life for the sake of others who think thats what a social life has to look like.

Its a bit different if you're playing single player games all day, I think, because then you're literally holed up alone [probably in the dark] getting no social interaction.
I'm old enough to know better but still to young to care.

Beyond a number, age is relative to how you feel.
You can be 20 and dead inside and you can be 100 and still full of life.

Time played on Earth: 384,720 hours.
Just turned 30 in May. Started back in BC when i was in college.
58 here and still plugging away.
18 at the moment. But I have been playing video games since I was 5 and most likely I won't stop playing them for awhile.
68 year old grandmother here. I firmly believe that video games help keep the mind sharp and the fingers nimble, so I play lots of them.
07/02/2017 12:39 AMPosted by Arithawn
33 in August, screw having a personal life.

I'll be 30 in August too. Yay 3 decades old