T21 preview

Shaman
>Raids a demon infested otherworld dungeon
>Troll inspired gear

????????????????????????????

fkn trash Super Sayain blue goku looking feather gear.

If there was ever a time to do Draenai inspired shaman gear.....

COME ON BLIZZARD....
Either link it or stop complaining.
mmo-champion.com
Trolls for the win mon.

Honestly I wouldn't mind a tauren shaman gear set.
I think it looks amazing, but I'm obviously very biased.
06/29/2017 01:24 PMPosted by Funky
fkn trash Super Sayain blue goku looking feather gear.

first off how dare you attack dbz like this

secondly i dont really have anything else
just how dare you
It reminds me of Throne of Thunder tier.
I think it looks ugly. Honestly, there is nothing original with any of the gear design this expansion.

All of the tier sets for argus look like trash.
06/29/2017 06:01 PMPosted by Stohl
arguablook

Do you need me to call an ambulance?
It appears you may have suffered a stroke

(on topic, hate throne of thunder set.. this is no exception)
06/29/2017 06:18 PMPosted by Cöffee
arguablook

Do you need me to call an ambulance?
It appears you may have suffered a stroke

(on topic, hate throne of thunder set.. this is no exception)

Fixed!

Simple fat finger of the spacebar or lack there of.

There is zero originality in the set design. This new shaman tier on argus is just uninspired. Hey, lets take a half decades old at least design and slap it on something.
I think its one of the best looking t21 sets, especially the mythic
06/29/2017 07:43 PMPosted by Stohl
There is zero originality in the set design.

There is no such thing as originality in armor sets, get over it.
The shaman and hunter set looks pretty good but why a troll and naga design? The theme doesn't seem to fit, unless somehow trolls and nagas are on argus.
06/29/2017 08:16 PMPosted by Tuskini
06/29/2017 07:43 PMPosted by Stohl
There is zero originality in the set design.

There is no such thing as originality in armor sets, get over it.

There were great armor designs in this game up until a point. You could say WoD if you wanted to. Well, until HFC when they started to recycle certain aspects of BWL loot and the like.

Tier 19 shaman looks like they took the Malevolant Gladiator hat, put a spinning ball in it and slapped it on your shoulder. The horns on it come straight off of Warrior Mythic BRF head piece. It's all been recycled this expansion. Tier 20, full recycle. Now tier 21 they simply took the Shield of the Amani and slapped in on your face and shoulders.

Lazy and uninspired.

There is so much to come up with in favor of a Draenei flavored armor for Argus.

The only savior for this concept would be in Vol'Jin comes back in some way even though they've stated he's ded dead.
I think T19 is reasonably original though the heroic belt has too much orange in it to match the rest of the set. But yea this T21 looks like they took ToT and simply made it into a higher quality set. But a digital turd is still a digital turd no matter how many extra polygons you add.
06/29/2017 06:01 PMPosted by Stohl
Honestly, there is nothing original with any of the gear design this expansion.

It wasn't original by any means but I love the current tier gear. That being said BT was always my favorite set before now so... not too surprising I guess.

I'd like to see another set where we're wearing pants again. We're a battle class! That's why we have a shield! Give us pants!

https://youtu.be/eGQEAiZJMco
"Tier 20 will be Black Temple inspired (copied) because the raid has the same type of feel/urgency."

"Tier 21 will be random nonesense just because."

I would've liked to see us acquire some ancient leftover armor from the Draenai people/other races who lived there prior, but I guess that idea just didn't cross Blizzard's mind.

I mean, I still like the Mythic Helm, but it's Mythic. Probably won't get it until next tier/expansion. =/
i like it. clearly this kind of stuff is just a matter of opinion. some will love, others hate. what can ya do.
I don't hate it, it's actually one of the better sets from that tier, albeit pretty derivative of the ToT set.

Definitely surprised the gear isn't more draenei-inspired. Not particularly unhappy about that, mind you. Just surprised.

Also surprised that with the exception of the CM set from MoP, there hasn't been a single set of shaman gear that features totems.
Literally THE chance for a draenei inspired set, wasted on a ToT remix/Hidden Skin tier.

Unless there is a troll raid confirmed, I literally dont understand what is happening on the art departement's collective mind.