I like the Black Temple Lockout System

General Discussion
Please don't make it a boss-to-boss lockout system, it is much better and truer to the original with how it is now.
It's be fine if it lasted longer than 1 week every 3 months.
Do you also enjoy drinking orange juice and brushing your teeth at the same time? Because you seem like the kind of person that enjoys that sort of thing.
There is no button for this thread. :(
07/11/2017 06:45 PMPosted by Sinney
Do you also enjoy drinking orange juice and brushing your teeth at the same time? Because you seem like the kind of person that enjoys that sort of thing.

I've got just the thing for him!

http://i.imgur.com/PAOOAfr.jpg
07/11/2017 05:36 PMPosted by Hìtt
it is much better

if you're a troll. People have already reported groups getting a boss down and wham ... group lead disbands the group, and everyone is locked out completely.

That's not good.

But this is Hitt, a well known troll who loves to humble brag. Do I really expect anything less from him?
OP, topics like this should be posted from your Troll alt
Please don't make it a boss-to-boss lockout system, it is much better and truer to the original with how it is now.

I don't remember the lockout period being 3 months long, as someone else pointed out.

Basically, to someone like me, who generally doesn't have time to do any group content until the weekend, this just means that by the time I'm avaliable to do the raid, no one else will be available due to either downing it or being locked out.
You're only saying this because you know I can't dislike your post.

:(

DOWNVOTED

Why the personal attacks

(This is the new downvote system. Quote "downvote" Then explain why if you wish.
07/11/2017 06:50 PMPosted by Shado

I've got just the thing for him!

http://i.imgur.com/PAOOAfr.jpg

I was hoping for the chips and was not disapointed.
You can dislike this post here.
07/11/2017 07:11 PMPosted by Hairybanjo
You're only saying this because you know I can't dislike your post.

:(

And thus the "upvote only" system fails. Because its not technically a troll thread. So we can't report him for being a troll. He is however being a grade A bag of summer's eve.

Not saying the downvote system was perfect, but it gave us an easy way to show our displeasure of jerkish posters.
07/11/2017 07:12 PMPosted by Poohpers

DOWNVOTED

Why the personal attacks

(This is the new downvote system. Quote "downvote" Then explain why if you wish.

How is it in any way personal? Or an attack? It was a genuine question.

Bad troll is bad, you get a rating of -10 on a scale of 1 to 10. Way to go chuckles.

Semper Fi!

6 likes, 470 dislikes
[Like] [Dislike] [''Quote]