Late Night Raider Looking for Guild

Guild Recruitment
i work late into the night and am mechanically sound so im looking for a guild to do mythic progression. i have a 919 hpally, a 911 destro lock, and a 896 sublety rogue. Send me a message at my battle.net if you have any questions. and the raid must start no earlier than 2 am eastern/ 11pm pacific. i work late due to being a bartender.
and my battle.net is LeRadish#1479
still looking
That was a quick Ashen stint. Sorry bout your luck. Best of luck to you!
still looking
We have one of the easiest application processes you'll find! And you never know, we could be your new home.
Enigma 10/10M Nighthold, 9/9H and 4/9 Mythic TOS is a hardcore raiding guild on Mal'Ganis (US) Chicago, Horde.

About us
Enigma was formed at the end of 2015. As a policy, we reward consistent raiding positions to raiders who perform well. We believe that all players in Enigma, regardless of seniority or rank must perform to keep their raid spot. This ensures a competitive atmosphere.

Raid Schedule

Monday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST
Tuesday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST
Wednesday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST
Thursday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST

Recruitment
We are currently recruiting a tank, couple types of ranged and a few healers. Exceptional applicants of any kind are accepted and given opportunity. Balance druids, Mages, and Shadow Priests are of special interest.

More information
If you have any concerns or questions or wish to inquire about recruitment, please contact us.
Gazzuk#1936

We utilize discord for communication;
Website and Application: www.guildenigma.com

Our app is literally just giving us your toon's info; easy!
<Casually Serious> is a late (ish) night weekend raiding team in Currently AFK on US- Alliance Sargeras. This group was formed because we got sick of the politics, negativity and drama that can surround raid teams pushing mythic content. This is a semi-hardcore raid group looking for serious raiders who have too much going on in their real lives to put up with stupid shenanigans in game! A good app for this team will have an overall awesome attitude in game, enjoy working in a team environment and want quick/steady progression with the drive to get Cutting Edge Achievements!
If this sounds like you see the below information and send us an app to contact you!
Raid Times: FRI/ SAT 9:30pm – 1:00am CST

Recruitment Needs :
Healers- Disc Priest/ Holy Priest/ MW Monk/ HPally
DPS- Open to all classes at this time

Apply: www.coguild.com/ casually-serious
Unfortunately I wouldn't be able to make either of those times
still looking for a home