Wearing 2nd Lendgary item

General Discussion
what are the requirement to wear your 2nd lendgary item I am ilvl 895 honor 15 I cant find any info on this please help?
You have to upgrade your class hall up to the point where after the upgrade, it allows you to.
Order Hall Advancements.

https://www.icy-veins.com/wow/class-order-halls-resources-and-advancements-upgrades
legendary too hard to type out.
07/09/2017 07:24 PMPosted by Deathchix
legendary too hard to type out.

I did happen to lendgary 20 bucks the other day.
07/09/2017 07:20 PMPosted by Ianbender
lendgary
If you google search "wow second legendary" It's literally in the first result (icyveins guide to legendaries) and written in plain text as a part of the second result. You didn't find anything about it because you didn't make any effort to search for it.
07/09/2017 08:12 PMPosted by Thorbert
If you google search "wow second legendary" It's literally in the first result (icyveins guide to legendaries) and written in plain text as a part of the second result. You didn't find anything about it because you didn't make any effort to search for it.

Kinda like it sounds like he didn't make the effort of doing quests or looking at anything in his class hall
You shouldn't be lending Gary anything in the first place, let alone the second.
Don't lend Gary anything.. you might as well consider it a gift because you'll never see it again.
07/09/2017 08:53 PMPosted by Crystlgalena
Don't lend Gary anything.. you might as well consider it a gift because you'll never see it again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rd8hYnG2464

Relevant.
07/09/2017 08:12 PMPosted by Thorbert

Nothing helpful popped up when he googled 2nd lendgary though.
What about third arfact slot?