921 Resto Shaman. 8/9H

Guild Recruitment
Hey guys. My name is Raphael, I'm 25 years old, Brazilian, living in São Paulo.

I consider myself a top raider and player. I'm dedicated, I'm focused and committed. I am a Mobile software engineer since 2011. High logical skills developed thanks to my profession. I am also a musician and I love games, movies, series, etc.

I've started playing WoW in 2005. My first raid content was in BC, 2007. My whole life I have a passion for support roles and even tho I had many alts, I always played mainly Heals.

For the current expansion content, I've raided hard Emerald Nightmare (Cutting edge, the dreamer) and for some personal problems I had to step away during 7.2.

Right now I am 8/9H in ToS, Full T20.

in terms of Schedule, I would love to find a Semi hardcore Core, that raids Sunday-Thursday between 20h EST and 00H EST.

My Real ID is Raphzz#1141

Let me know if you're interested in having me :)
Thanks!
Hey Raphael,

We are a 4/9 M guild who has finished top 100 us since WoD.

We are in need of a resto shaman for the power of spirit link. Check out our recruitment post. I will leave it below.

I am on mobile and I can't add you on battle tag so if your interested, make sure to add ferg. His battle tag is in the post.
Thanks for the interest Kolorus!

Unfortunately, 3 hours raiding is a bit to much for me :(
Hey Raphxs, <TF> is currently recruiting for full time raiding positions. We are currently 5/9M . I would love to chat with you soon! Feel free to contact me in game or on real id @ Judekin#1105

*** Always recruiting skilled players ***
Even if you don't see your class listed we are always interested in skilled applicants.
Apply at TF.Enjin.com

General Info:

<TF> is a very old guild, originating back in closed Beta, with a history of strong and stable leadership. Guild fit and personality are important to us, and we believe that successful progression raiding goes hand in hand with an enjoyable guild culture.

Hyjal is a Pacific time server and as such our normal raid times for progression are 6:30 - 10:30 pm PST, Sun-Thurs. After progression is over we usually raid roughly one or two nights per week for farm content.

Applications may be submitted via TF.Enjin.com

Applicants must have and be willing to use a microphone and mumble.

Please take your time when filling out the application if you would like it to be taken seriously.

***You will need to provide a combatlog parse (like Warcraft Logs) to be considered.***

Server: Hyjal-PvE (PST)
Raid Times: Sunday-Thursday 6:30-10:30 PST (9:30-1:30 EST)
Loot: Lootcouncil

Past Progression

Tier 19: US 32th, World 112th
Tier 18: US 20th, World 106th
Tier 17: US 21st, World 110th
Tier 16: US 17th, West 67th
Tier 15: US 15th, West 42nd
Tier 14: US 23rd, West 70th
Tier 13: US 28th, World 79th
Tier 12: US 22nd, World 75th
Tier 11: US 23rd, World 107th

As usual, we are interested in any class as long as the person playing it is an exceptional player. Do not hesitate to apply just because your spec is not listed currently.

After applying, your application with be reviewed by our raiders, and you'll have the chance to answer any questions we may have. If the application is good, an interview on mumble will take place and there's a good chance we will offer you a trial spot.

Expectations

¤ Solid raid performance. This includes DPS, attitude and awareness.
¤ Accountability. If you mess up, own up to it and learn from it.
¤ High Attendance.

If you are interested in joining contact any of our raiders, or fill out an application at our website.
Recruiting Officers for contact: Judekin (Judekin#1105)

Thank you for your interest in <TF>, we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Apply at TF.Enjin.com
Hey Raphxs!

The Infamous is looking for new members! We have a lot of serious players and are a laid back, low drama and fun oriented guild. Serious about raiding and pushing progression content - we raid Tu/Th/~Su 7pm-10pm PST server time. Currently we are working on developing a more solid team to get HToS on farm and eventually push MToS.

For more information please check out our post:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20757477219

Cheers!
❤️ Mal (venomvixen#1370)
Hey! I would love to chat with you more. I have a ret paladin that is also Brazilian and finding a friend would him would be awesome :) In all seriousness, I sent you a battle.net request and I'll leave my info here for your review. I look forward to meeting you!

Progression:
    1/9 Mythic ToS

Raid Times:
    Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST (Optional Wednesday for lower difficulty clear)
    Friday 8pm - 11pm EST (Casual/Alt/Fun)
    Sunday 8:30 - 10:30pm EST (Casual/Alt Optional)

Server:
    Dalaran - PvE (US)

Loot System:
    Personal Loot with ML and group discussion for tier bosses and notable BIS trinkets.

About Us:
    <Rally> is a guild comprised of people who were formerly hardcore raiders at one time but have since crossed a threshold into adulthood rendering us all unable to put in that amount of time anymore. We are a casual, social guild but take our progression raiding seriously. We still bring all highest level consumables to every raid, run and review logs, and fully gem, enchant, and optimize gear.

Our casual raid has less stringent expectations. This is an environment where you are free to come and go as you please (within reason) and be a little more relaxed about your clears. This raid is still led by a raid leader but just moves at a bit of a slower pace than the progression raid by nature of lower ilvls or skill caps than that of the progression team.

Guild Atmosphere
    We have mostly older people here, averaging about 29 in age. We're still plenty immature at times and we have lots of fun. There's some dry humor, a meme channel in Discord and hidden bot commands to troll each other. We're a family here. We have the annoying uncle who never shuts up until we globally mute him and we have the mom who has to keep the children in line sometimes. We spend the day chatting in Discord chat from our phones or work until people start getting home and logging in. We have people with children and families and share complaints about cranky children and spouses.

We are looking to recruit people who fit into our group well and get along. We are looking for people who care and want to learn and get better or are already skilled but lack the time to dedicate to hardcore raiding as well. Whether you still want to push progression or just want to raid once a week for fun and minimal pressure, please apply!

We are a tight knit community of friends with a solid foundation of real life and long term friends having played WoW and other games together for 10+ years. We have a diverse membership with several couples, male and female, and new and experienced players. Our Discord is active during the day while people are at work and we are always spending time online running Mythic+, Nightbane runs, leveling alts, helping each other level and gear, etc.

Our goal is to recruit and grow with people who fit into our team well. While we won't be actively pushing for sever firsts with all new content, we will strive to see all content while it is relevant and stay "ahead of the curve."

Disclaimer: We do not tolerate bad behavior, carelessness, excessive tardiness, etc.

How to Apply:
    Please visit our Discord server at https://discord.gg/ankmdQQ or simply send a message on Battle.net to Avarraela#1295 to chat.
    My Discord username is Ava#5594.
<Seraphim> is a 1/9M 9/9 H 10/10M semi-hardcore guild looking for exceptional players going into ToS. -What we’re looking for is committed, serious raiders who are interested in progressing through mythic content.

Currently Recruiting:

Death knight -Unholy
Hunter
Mage
Paladin -Holy
Priest - Shadow
Warrior - Fury/Arms

•We only raid two nights a week, so it’s very necessary that we make effective use of our raid time, which means we need players who can learn quickly.

•Attendance is very important to us! We realize that real life takes priority, but with our shorter raid schedule you should go for 100% attendance.

•Come to raid prepared! Study the fights prior to our first pull is a must! You are expected to bring the necessary consumables.

•Communication! Be able to follow basic directions and respond if needed! Have a good perspective on raiding, and please be able to stay focused for the whole raid.

Our normal raid schedule is as follows:
Wednesday: 7:00pm-10:00pm Server time(EST)
Thursday: 7:00pm-10:00pm Server time(EST)

Add Zach#1269 for more info
RECRUITING: We are looking for a Resto Druid primarily but would consider a Resto Shaman (only if exceptional).

Our weeknight raid schedule is Mon-Thur, 10:00pm EST - 1:00am EST. Our loot is distributed by Loot Council. 12 hours a week which includes on average 3 hours of farm and 9 hours of progression. We don't raid extra and will extend past raid end time by more then 5-10 mins only under the most rarest of circumstances. 1.5 hours into each raid, we have a 10 minute break.

Synthesis does not recruit for the bench and will never have a mythic roster larger than 23-24. Mostly all our raiders enjoy being in for as much as possible, and we only need wiggle room for absences and composition balance.

Do not ask to join this guild if you are not in love with your role. If you feel tasked by keeping up with things that make you perform then join someone else's guild and save yourself a transfer fee.

Server First Emerald Nightmare!
Progression for the first mythic raid is over and we're ecstatic over finishing as server first in the first Mythic Raid released since our reformation in Legion.

Server First Trial of Valor!
Helya was quite a challenge but we rose to it, nonetheless, and broke back into the top US 100 with our US 69th kill.

Server First Nighthold!
After nearly succumbing to raider burn out after Augur, we found some enthusiastic raiders to fill the gaps and finished the tier US 103rd!

Please speak with Nova#1793 or Sieara#1968 if you have any questions. If you would like to apply for membership then please do so here:

http://www.synthesisguild.org/

Stream for those interested: http://multitwitch.tv/nyteki/theendboss/tylerrex96
We are currently in need of Quality tank, heals, and DPS who can commit to a near 100% attendance and have good logs for their class.

Classes Wanted:

TANKS
-warr/druid/monk

HEALS
-druid
-pally/holy priest

DPS
-fury/arms warr
-hunter
-boomkin/feral druid
-mage
-enh shaman
-demon hunter
-shadow priest

If you are another class not listed in recruitment needs don't hesitate to contact any of the officers.

What you can expect from us:
-Flasks and pots provided
-Experienced core of raiders with years of Heroic and some mythic exp
-Communication with all raiders to what's expected of them on a fight per fight basis

What we expect from you:
-Care taken for the toon your looking to bring. ie: properly itemized/enchanted
-General strats known before getting to progression bosses.
-Attendance at 100% for the trail period and 90% + attendance after
-Team focused attitude

Loot is done via Loot Council. BIS stats/performance/Attendance/time on raid team are the factors that go into loot. The idea behind this is to put the loot in the hands of the players who will net out the most DPS/HPS/Mitigation, and allow us to clear the bosses more easily. Bosses WILL die again and loot WILL drop again. IF YOUR SOLE GOAL IS LOOT THIS IS NOT THE GUILD FOR YOU. That being said, loot will be distributed as evenly as possible and not one person will gear miles ahead of another as that would be counter productive.

Add me if interested, our recruitment officer, or co-gm
Blixen#1287 or alexandr096#1386 or ajones#6588
Olá Raphxs!

Archon is looking to add a Resto Shaman to our raid team for H KJ and Mythic ToS. We are offering a CORE SPOT we would love to have a talk!

Here is a little info about us

Guild: Archon (Alliance)
My Real ID:Tan#1506
Other Officers: maeru58#1545, Destroyer#1175, memz#1599, Jaron#1615, Myth#1108

What are we looking for?

-Dedicated raiders who enjoy the game and raiding
-Understanding of all aspects of your class
-Ability to adapt and learn quickly.
-Players who enjoy working more as a team, than an individual.

Most importantly, we want people who want to have fun. In the end this is a game, and we play to enjoy it!

Raid Info

Archon has a raiding schedule that pushes progression, but does not consume real life. We currently raid on a 3 night schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 7:45pm - 11pm EST.

Loot System.

Archon uses a Suicide DKP system for loot. For more information on the loot system please visit http://archonexodar.enjin.com/dkploot

Current Progression

8/9 H ToS

If you have any questions or would like to speak with a officer in game, add one of us to your real ID:(GM) Tan#1506 or look for Tannhia Online. You can also contact our Officers Lilith (memz#1599), Orlha (Destroyer#1175), Bigjdawg (Jaron#1615), Mythruss (Myth#1108) or Amarndeus (maeru58#1545) in Bnet or in game.

Thank you very much for your time and hope to hear from you!
The short: 10/10 Mythic NIghthold leadership, 8/9 TOS Heroic after our first full raid week.

The long and hard -

Before you read this post please keep in mind that everything in italics is actually happening in the background.

<It Gets Better> 8/9 Heroic ToS 9/9 Normal after one week.

Are you tired of the same old guilds? Dreading logging in for raid on Tuesday? Fed up with the same GM threatening to bench players?

Infomercial actor spills pizza sauce on himself.

Who has the time or the energy for these flaccid guilds anymore?

Introducing <It Gets Better>

Whispers It Gets Better

Stage Explosions -- Sand Storm -- Broncos Cheerleaders -- Back Flips -- Monster Trucks

The only guild featured on the front page of Men’s Fitness, Vogue, and Bon Appetite. We also glow in the dark.

Hugh Jackman testimonial.
Mike Tyson knocking out Kil’Jaeden.
Jennifer Lawrence shooting an arrow.

We are a group of experienced raiders with one goal in mind: providing a fun but focused raid environment to clear Mythic Tomb of Sargeras. Our leadership is tainted with 10/10 Mythic Nighthold experience. Our base is growing but we need YOU to add to the girth of our mighty roster.

Raid Times: Tuesday//Wednesday/Thursday: 7:00 - 10:00 PST

Loot: Council.
Pie: Apple.
Attitude: Mature with a hint of immaturity.
Posture: Erect.
Dishwasher: Safe.

If you are at all interested (and let’s be honest if you’ve read this far you definitely are) please contact.

Fattyv63#1891
Dream#12321

It does get better.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M ToV
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday .

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Dfguild.com/Forums