It's tin foil hat time!

General Discussion
Blizzard stopped releasing sub numbers because they were getting lower, not because "There are other metrics that are better indicators of the overall Blizzard business performance."
95% of the posters in GD are really blues in disguise trolling all of us the 5%.
We've already lost the fight against the old gods, we are just in a dream-like state that makes us think we are still in control and have free will but we really don't.
The priest order hall isn't really on some ship wherever, the portal just takes them to a 'set' in a secret area in Dalaran's depths. And there's fake projections and things out of windows so they all think its on a ship somewhere. The mages are behind it , wanting to secretly know that their order halls is even higher above priests than rogues.
no one on the art team uses references when designing models and just sticks pieces wherever they think is good, like bits lodged into cheek/jaw bones instead of the proper gaps in the teeth even though they went through the effort of adding them in.
Tseric will be the final boss before the game ends.
Crepe is actually a gnome in real life.
WoW is reality and reality is a game.
07/10/2017 08:57 AMPosted by Arcelia
We've never seen anyone procreate in the WoW universe so we have no idea what the process looks like. For all we know 2 people could just stare at each other and get one person pregnant from that, because children and babies just kind of show up out of nowhere in this game.

I heard Dwarves and Gnomes actually lay eggs.
07/10/2017 10:43 AMPosted by Flynt
07/10/2017 08:57 AMPosted by Arcelia
We've never seen anyone procreate in the WoW universe so we have no idea what the process looks like. For all we know 2 people could just stare at each other and get one person pregnant from that, because children and babies just kind of show up out of nowhere in this game.

I heard Dwarves and Gnomes actually lay eggs.

Confirmed.
Blizzard is secretly controlled by a race of sentient whale sharks. The only way they can tell us is through the Cata whale shark, Evermaw, and the Savage Whale Shark. There's also those whale sharks in Suramar. By including killable whale sharks in prominent locations, they are trying to get us to kill off all the whale sharks and they will be free again.
07/10/2017 06:26 AMPosted by Gurdjieff
Blizz knows our keybinds and what keys we hit the most and they use this information to secretly force us to type out their next series of novels 'Warcraft: Passage to the Past of the Future' and the screenplays to the next five WoW movies. We are a million monkeys with typewriters. This game is just a ruse to keep us typing for them.

Chapter 1:

Wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwddddddddddwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwadwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Blizzard are the ones creating bots like honorbuddy. They do this to make profit off of the bot and the creation of new accounts that will happen after they ban people for using the bot they made.
Khadgar and Jaina are boning back in Karazhan whenever we're not around. BDSM type stuff. She needed an excuse to run off back to the kink dungeon and not trusting the Horde/getting mad at Anduin was a good enough one.
Hit me with your best WoW conspiracy and make it a good one!

Well I not doing the Jaina is a dreadlord one. That one is getting old.
My Old Gods expansion "conspiracy" theory:

Azeroth is in fact a living creature akin to H.P. Lovecraft's "Azathoth" (the "Blind Idiot God" from outside the ordered universe). And like Azathoth, Azeroth will one day wake up and spew forth madness into the surrounding cosmos in the form of the Old Gods that dwell within it.

If we do indeed get an Old Gods expansion next, I hope they work this into the lore, because if we're all living on an ancient being that babbles nonsense and listens to hideous and wicked flute music all day... it would explain a lot.
the gnome that runs the darkmoon faire is actually a dreadlord
The Cataclysm was an excuse to allow old-world flying.

MoP talents were initial testing for D3 talents.

The Titans and the Xel-Naga are actually the same thing, and Illidan is Kerrigan from a different universe. Sargeras and Amon are also one and the same.
*puts on tinfoil hat*
Blizzard has bounced the PvP balance of the game back and forth the past three expansions intentionally, to try and push competitive PvPers into buying faction changes.
Edit: Formatting~!
07/10/2017 07:27 AMPosted by Terbin
Jaina is a dreadlord
OP said conspiracy theory not established fact.
They're working on advance NPC AI in which all friendly NPCs will be self aware, have back stories and will no longer hand out quests.

Which you'll find out after your consciousness gets copied inside the game making you believe that you've been sucked in to the game and can no longer log out. Why have subscriptions when you can copy the minds of your playerbase in to the game while the real players are staring at an error screen.

Mark my words, when 8.0 "Kul'Tiras Pioneers" releases, WoW will be turned in to a world simulator!

(yes, I've been watching Log Horizon a bit too much lately, want to fight about it?)