Just got Promise of Elune, the Moon Goddess

General Discussion
Why can't we destroy legendaries again?

Not appreciating the -1 bank slot
Could just put it in void storage?
07/06/2017 08:32 PMPosted by Regg

Sometimes I wonder if the Void Lords wear our stuff while it's in Void Storage lol

Didn't realize that was an option. Will do if possible
edit:

hey it worked. Thanks.
Actually the reason you can't destroy legendaries is because someone spread a rumor that destroying legendaries increased your chances of getting legendaries (since you had "less" legendaries). Blizzard had to hotfix that since people kept destroying their legendaries xd
07/06/2017 08:39 PMPosted by Bricktor
Actually the reason you can't destroy legendaries is because someone spread a rumor that destroying legendaries increased your chances of getting legendaries (since you had "less" legendaries). Blizzard had to hotfix that since people kept destroying their legendaries xd

Would be nice if some legendaries weren't hot garbage, so it wouldn't be a problem.
I know what getting a hot garbage legendary feels like, just hang in there bro
Moonboots are underrated, don't trash em!
They can be very useful for self-survival. Now if you have 2 other, better rated legendaries, then maybe they're not as good. But if you only have 1 other legendary ... wear them.

I mean, with a 20 stack (easy to get) the instant heal is like 900k or more. That's nothing to sneeze at. And they also boost the damage of a couple of your spells to boot.
07/06/2017 08:36 PMPosted by Mortis

Sometimes I wonder if the Void Lords wear our stuff while it's in Void Storage lol

http://imgur.com/a/x3LLp
cause if they let you do that you'd come and complain about how you just got the same legendary you deleted.
Elune promises that you will never be rid of it
07/06/2017 08:44 PMPosted by Ilsanea
Moonboots are underrated, don't trash em!

I agree, moonboots are definitely not in the bottom 3 and arguably better than prydaz as a defensive option. They can also see great use as a resto druid who decides to do their damage as balance affinity instead of feral.
ED isn't that good anymore unless you managed to get 95%+ Uptime on it, with how much movement currently on Tomb of Sargeras single target bosses, it's not worth it.
Especially on Maiden where when "blowback"/"Ignite Souls" happen you will pretty much lose your ED buff.

ToS ST Bosses : Goroth, Sister, Maiden, Fallen Avatar.
(With Sister the only boss that have extra adds on 2nd phase, which still doesn't worth using Lady and the Child)

Currently Promise of Elune ranked 4th on single target fight
OI > IFE > ED > Promise of Elune.

The reason why ED ranked 3rd is again, because the amount of movement on ToS making it's not worth the work/reward.
Also with how our T20 4set work, the free proc from OI make it super powerful

The Prydaz + Promise of Elune combination when soloing content is INSANE-ly great.
full stack of Promise of Elune is pretty much full heal you.

So don't put it on the trash can just yet, ;)
You can also check this Spreadsheet where i get my info about which legendary are better on which bosses :
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1E1YSI4q8RQvoaWgZCf0dgxL2YQ07rQPORI1QXlSVNf8/htmlview#

Also join Dreamgrove Discord Channel if you have any question why ED isn't worth it anymore.
https://discord.gg/Rv3C2b4

Edit : Lol wtf, as soon i post this, i got Radiant Moonlight (new legendary cloak) from the Kirin Tor cache, now THAT is piece of crap, it's weaker than Promise of Elune, and weaker than Ekowraith (pure stats legendary) on AoE
Mail it to yourself.
so i know this is old, but just in case anyone ever reads this again...found something out that's awesome. promise of elune the moon goddess in resto spec....take the soul of the forest talent. stack up to 20 stacks, make sure a lifebloom is out, wait until omen of clarity procs, drop a swiftmend (for soul of the forest proc), the pop off the regrowth. it gives you the 600% from lego first, then multiplies that by the 200% from talent, then multiplies that by the 15% from omen. so its not 815%....its more like 1340% or whatever. anyway. in antorus ive been poppin off 16.2million regrowths with it lmfao......lay on hands with no cooldown essentially. don't know of any tanks other than a blood dk with all buffs procced that that cant full heal, even at like 970 ilvl....so I just stack it up, and sit on it not casting regrowth, just usin my rejuvs and lifeblooms and healing touches, until I need the clutch massive heal then pop it.
I thought I was done with putting useless orange items in void storage once I got my finally legendary for DK.

Now I am getting boxes containing random legendaries for classes I don't play.
02/24/2018 08:46 PMPosted by Nuitarri
so i know this is old, but just in case anyone ever reads this again...found something out that's awesome. promise of elune the moon goddess in resto spec....take the soul of the forest talent. stack up to 20 stacks, make sure a lifebloom is out, wait until omen of clarity procs, drop a swiftmend (for soul of the forest proc), the pop off the regrowth. it gives you the 600% from lego first, then multiplies that by the 200% from talent, then multiplies that by the 15% from omen. so its not 815%....its more like 1340% or whatever. anyway. in antorus ive been poppin off 16.2million regrowths with it lmfao......lay on hands with no cooldown essentially. don't know of any tanks other than a blood dk with all buffs procced that that cant full heal, even at like 970 ilvl....so I just stack it up, and sit on it not casting regrowth, just usin my rejuvs and lifeblooms and healing touches, until I need the clutch massive heal then pop it.
Uh... that seems highly inefficient to have to stand there and keep dps'ing when you should be healing, just to hope you get this big massive heal off.