So jealous BLZ has so much money to waste

General Discussion
They spent so much money and programing time(we know it is expensive) to change bone dice "better".

OK, now Outlaw even not try to re-roll any buff since dice Outlaw is still in damage level lower than last patch. They have neither top line and bottom line, just no damage.

Sure, try another class or talent.

R.I.P dice.

Good job BLZ
So what was the original language this was written in before you put it through a translator?
not spreaking the Engless too well :P
07/06/2017 07:27 AMPosted by Hamstar
So what was the original language this was written in before you put it through a translator?

I read their post with Yoda's voice.

/quack
At first I thought BLZ was an acronym for something.

Bear Leopard Zebra?

Bring Lunch, Zarya?
Guys, I think it's trying to talk to us.
OP need he learn how two get point across

spelling and grammar is miss and can't understood what they is about.
'bone dice' ftw..
07/06/2017 07:57 AMPosted by Garytheghost

Another rogue attempting to communicate.
Something about dice and how they suck. Not sure what that has to do with the title. Of course, I don't even understand the title. Or the post.

My RNG dice suck. Can we add that to the QQ?
07/06/2017 08:00 AMPosted by Llurr
07/06/2017 07:57 AMPosted by Garytheghost

---> The joke
---> Your head
07/06/2017 07:27 AMPosted by Hamstar

I put yours through Google Translate, converted it from English to Hawaiian, then back to English again to get:

So this is written in before you put it in the translation of the written word?
07/06/2017 07:25 AMPosted by Backtomeng
They spent so much money and programing time(we know it is expensive) to change bone dice "better".

OK, now Outlaw even not try to re-roll any buff since dice Outlaw is still in damage level lower than last patch. They have neither top line and bottom line, just no damage.

R.I.P dice.

Good job BLZ

I put this through Google Translate from English to Portuguese...Portugese to Polish... Polish to Spanish... then Spanish to English and the following is what we have:

They spent so much money and timing (we know it's expensive) bone data exchange "better".

Now, can not stay still is trying to re-pull color of all the data out of the law is still lower level of damage in the last patch. They have a top line and bottom line, only in good condition.

Of course, try another class or talent.

Data room of your soul

Good job BLZ
07/06/2017 07:54 AMPosted by Melaroi

Bear Leopard Zebra?

Bring Lunch, Zarya?

Bilious Lethargic Zoology, probably. Think it's the new profession coming in 8.0 alongside Underwater Basket-Weaving. Unless it's your first one and we're talking about new druid shapeshift skins to make up for the fact that their "class mount" won't be usable on Argus. Would totally love to see a Night Elf Zebra running around, big floppy black-and-white-striped ears blowing in the fel wind...

07/06/2017 08:00 AMPosted by Llurr

Whenever we open a conversation with Ambush, Cheap Shot, or Garrote, people get upset. When we try and use words, people get upset. We just can't win!

R.I.P dice.

Good job BLZ

Try macroing some alcohol onto your Crimson Vial button, helps to take the edge off before you fly off on your bird mount that's actually a bird instead of a reskinned ability you already have. ;P
Seriously though, I think bone dice is 'Roll the Bones', an Outlaw Rogue ability.
I think it might be saying that Roll The Bones is still a DPS loss compared to using some other finisher move.
I wonder if he Bing Translate from Klingon?

R.I.P dice.

Good job BLZ

It's trying to speak to us, I just know it.

R.I.P dice.

Good job BLZ

I'll try to translate: "They have spent so much time and money trying to improve the ability roll the bones. We know that Blizz diverts a significant amount of funds towards class development (and that the industry rate for such programming is not low).
However, I do not agree with the changes that they have made to the ability. Originally they wanted to get rid of people fishing for better rolls, but what they have done is simply remove the ability to reroll 'bad rolls'. This has not helped outlaw rouges in their current dps rankings. Outlaw rouges remain as one of the lowest damage dealers in the game thanks to these poor and not very well thought out balance changes."

At least I think that's what op was trying to say.
07/06/2017 07:54 AMPosted by Melaroi

Bear Leopard Zebra?

Bring Lunch, Zarya?

The fabled "Bacon Lettuce and Zucchini" sandwich. You know, when the bacon is thin and crisp and the zucchini is fresh and crunchy? It's so perky!