Res timer needs to go.

General Discussion
I don't mean the BG one. I mean the one that forces you to sit and wait BY YOUR CORPSE because apparently the spirit healer is weak AF and needs time to recharge...
What are you dying to so often that you have a timer?
07/02/2017 01:29 PMPosted by Regg

Being ganked in the world. On a PvP server. All it does is make the gankers bored and makes you wait for the chance to beat them.
I think it should largely be removed, but if you died while in combat with a world boss, it should stay. That's the only time it makes sense, to prevent insane levels of zerging by an individual. Also probably if you're corpse is in another faction's city.
07/02/2017 01:42 PMPosted by Mittledann
Being ganked in the world. On a PvP server.

On Proudmoore, a PvE server? o.O
07/02/2017 02:00 PMPosted by Regg
Being ganked in the world. On a PvP server.

Hey, some people walk around flagged on PvE servers.
The rez timer is there to prevent people from "rez zerging" to defeat encounters they otherwise could not conquer.
07/02/2017 01:27 PMPosted by Hup
I don't mean the BG one. I mean the one that forces you to sit and wait BY YOUR CORPSE because apparently the spirit healer is weak AF and needs time to recharge...

its there to teach you to not suck and pick your battles. if you are dying enough, to give you an absurd cool down on your rez, just means you either need to get better at playing or you are obviously not strong enough for whatever killed you.
07/02/2017 02:03 PMPosted by Avengelynne
Some people walk around

07/02/2017 02:00 PMPosted by Regg
Hey, some people walk around flagged on PvE servers.

That sounds like a personal problem and one easily solved.
Stop dying so often.
07/02/2017 01:29 PMPosted by Regg

Being ganked in the world. On a PvP server. All it does is make the gankers bored and makes you wait for the chance to beat them.

Logout and play another toon. That's one reason for having alts.
07/02/2017 01:56 PMPosted by Jolserii
I think it should largely be removed, but if you died while in combat with a world boss, it should stay. That's the only time it makes sense, to prevent insane levels of zerging by an individual.

That makes no sense. When you die while in combat with a world boss, your team needs you to get back and help them.
07/02/2017 02:31 PMPosted by Soulofursoc
07/02/2017 01:56 PMPosted by Jolserii
I think it should largely be removed, but if you died while in combat with a world boss, it should stay. That's the only time it makes sense, to prevent insane levels of zerging by an individual.

That makes no sense. When you die while in combat with a world boss, your team needs you to get back and help them.

The rez timer would encourage actually learning the mechanics of the world boss, rather than simply bringing enough bodies to keep streaming back to it by running back to their corpse when they die.

Not really a problem with Legion's bosses, but the POINT is that when you die on a boss fight it will become a hindrance eventually, as it should. It doesn't matter that your team needs you, you or someone else hecked up, multiple times. We should count ourselves lucky that we can release at all during a world boss fight.