How Alts Get Druid Class Mount

Druid
Druid ALTS Class mount....

Ok, after earning this class mount on my druid I was frustrated trying to figure out why my alt druid lvl 100, could not use or see the class mount in the mount journal. I have the class mount on my hunter and my lowbie hunter can use it just by going to the mount journal and selecting it, so figured the same would be for my alt druids. Per blue post, the druid class mount was removed temporarily from the mount journal while correcting some issues.

For those that are lvl 100 and have received the Dreamgrove teleport which replaced your Moonglade teleport, just go to dreamgrove and go outside where all the portals are and take the portal to moonglade.

Once in Moonglade, go to where Loganar the druid trainer is standing , then look up on the roof of the building behind him for Starcaller Faeb. She is up on the roof, because you have to know how to fly in order to use this mount.

Once you enable the class mount with her, it will replace your flight form. I hope blizzard corrects this, because this is not a "mount" it is a flight form. Some of us paid a lot for the glyph of the Sentinel & may still want to use it. You can return here and enable/disable this flight form appearance at will. Also worth noting that the druid class form, can carry a passenger.

Blizzard is aware of the issue here, and claims to be working on it. ~per blue post.

Hope this helps those of you Alt birding! Happy Questing.
My apologies if this got posted twice, it didnt show that it posted the first time. I will remove the duplicate if it does. I just wanted to make sure this information was available to those that need it and hopefully save others from the frustration and time wasting I went through. ;-)
07/07/2017 01:01 PMPosted by Elfinzat
My apologies if this got posted twice, it didnt show that it posted the first time. I will remove the duplicate if it does. I just wanted to make sure this information was available to those that need it and hopefully save others from the frustration and time wasting I went through. ;-)

Double-posts happen, but please do not ALL CAPS a thread title. That is distracting and unnecessary.
Thanks for posting this. I was wondering what to do on my druid alt.
Yep thanks a lot, helped me.
Thank you so much
Thank you! This has been driving me crazy!
For druid alts that have their class hall, you can also change it there. The NPC is up high above the lore NPC's I think. And I do mean, you will need to go up a little bit to find the 'sanctuary' it is at.
07/07/2017 01:18 PMPosted by Hooraka
07/07/2017 01:01 PMPosted by Elfinzat

Double-posts happen, but please do not ALL CAPS a thread title. That is distracting and unnecessary.

If that seriously bothers you, you are a ridiculous person.
I guess you have to be lvl 100 to use the druid class mount flight form.
Faeb is kneeling down atop the roof in Moon glade at coordinates 53.6 42.6 and can be hard to spot. For those of you without coordinates, it is Southeast of the final N in Nighthaven on your maps. Where the land slopes down to Lake Elune-ara.
BTW - Its Skycaller Faeb for those (like me) who create a target macro to find her.
/target Skycaller Faeb.
04/23/2018 04:22 PMPosted by Anjo
Faeb is kneeling down atop the roof in Moon glade at coordinates 53.6 42.6 and can be hard to spot. For those of you without coordinates, it is Southeast of the final N in Nighthaven on your maps. Where the land slopes down to Lake Elune-ara.

So you have to have flight and can get it at lvl 60 when flight becomes available?
it didn't work....