Drunken Hope recruiting

Muradin and Nordrassil
Recruiting for Drunken Hope. We are an 18+ casual raiding guild that is rebuilding our raid team. We are 8/11 H ATBT. We need a few more dps to round out our team. We drink, listen to music and kill !@#$ every T/TH 7:30 - 10ish CT. All are welcome to join our little family.
Bumping still in need of dps tank and heals
Im looking to transfer, I hear nordrassil is one of the best servers. I can only do 400k dps and have done a few bosses on normal. Can I come join? Do you guys have a good raid leader that can help me?
Is that a no? DOes anyone check this post? I want to raid really bad and can do good dps if I get a chance. I thought you accepted casual players?
08/22/2017 02:20 PMPosted by Arthalin
I hear nordrassil is one of the best servers

...I genuinely hope this is a joke
I guess this server and that guild is dead. No1 responds to genuine inquiries about raid spots. I heard the guild was casual with really strong progress into normal mode and I wanted to join. I am just so confused
Bumping
Nordrassil is among the worst of servers. I do not recommend transferring there its a !@#$ing joke of a realm. But then again your alliance so I never expect much from alliance people. The king has spoken. What ya gonna do ? Actually I don't give a %^-*.

Topping meters since 1979.
09/28/2017 08:00 PMPosted by Jimboslice
Nordrassil is among the worst of servers. I do not recommend transferring there its a !@#$ing joke of a realm. But then again your alliance so I never expect much from alliance people. The king has spoken. What ya gonna do ? Actually I don't give a %^-*.

Topping meters since 1979.

Says the filthy orc. And come on?

"Topping meters since 1979."

That's just pathetic.
And just who are you? A Goatman with a fruitcake transmog?
08/22/2017 02:20 PMPosted by Arthalin
Im looking to transfer, I hear nordrassil is one of the best servers. I can only do 400k dps and have done a few bosses on normal. Can I come join? Do you guys have a good raid leader that can help me?

I didn't see your post. We only have room for one or two dps at this point. Find me in game. I am the GM. Mar#11307
Are you guys still raiding Ive been running with pugs and wanted a guild and group to progress with. Ive seen all the fights in Antorus
02/09/2018 08:15 PMPosted by Phvile
Are you guys still raiding Ive been running with pugs and wanted a guild and group to progress with. Ive seen all the fights in Antorus

We still raiding. Add me in Bnet Mar#11307. I am the GM and we can talk to see if we are a good fit for you.