What comes after the Void Lords?

General Discussion
07/10/2017 09:07 AMPosted by Ahkmenra
07/10/2017 08:10 AMPosted by Karat
Canadians.

It will be an xpac of epic hockey games and great beer.

The food would end up being poutine and the drinks would all be rye.
We revisit Northrend and Kill Sylvannas, who has supplanted Bolvar to become the LIch Queen

After that, we have another Cataclysm where we kill another crazy Black dragon (Wrathion)
07/10/2017 09:06 AMPosted by Crepe
Millhouse.

He's up to something...

Like I always say. If Millhouse ever finishes conjuring up mana cakes and water, we're all in trouble.
I'm kind of hoping for five or six fluff expansions like Mists before we get back to dark world destroying edgyness.

/tiredofuglyzones
http://www.shacknews.com/article/100539/prediction-did-blizzard-accidentally-leak-the-next-world-of-warcraft-expansion

Could it be? I tend to think it will have to do with her. There are subtle hints such as the armor and her being completely absent. Where is she , what is she doing.

I think its going to open the zone to KT.
07/10/2017 08:19 AMPosted by Mortis
The Light.

As we kill the Void Lords, the balance between Light and Darkness is disrupted and it threatens to destroy the physical universe.

So we must kill the Light Lords to save ourselves.
there is always going to darkness but without the void lords there isn't a greater evil but in my opinion after void lords I think it's time to say "The end" for this game not that I want that to happen
07/10/2017 08:16 AMPosted by Roxxùs
You beat the game.

Warcraft 4 gets announced, and WoW ends development. Warcraft 4 takes place years after events of last expansion. After Warcraft 4 and its expansion get released and been out for awhile, WoW 2 gets announced and the cycles repeats.

Cant we just get WoW2 without its RTS counterpart?
LoL

Nothing says we have to have a RTS game in other for a mmo to be developed. WoW turned out that way because they had the idea later on.

Just give us new threats and move on.
"Nothing" that's what comes after the Void Lords, get it "Void" "Nothing"

Oh screw you guys! That's funny. :D

Ok, maybe not so much.
After the Legion are defeated, we have some housekeeping to do before we chase across the universe fighting the Void.

We have to get rid of the Old God (void infection) on Azerith first.
The void lords and heroes of azeroth, with help of the titans, clash in a huge battle that ultimately blows up the entire universe. To save the universe, the entirety of the bronze dragonflight sacrifices itself to propel the heroes back in time where they have a chance to change the final outcome, releasing the new expansion: World of Warcraft, Vanilla.
Endless waves of space murlocs
I thought the spoilers on youtube were saying that next expansion we were going to Kul Tiras to deal with Jaina who had gone crazy
Behind every great Void Lord is a Void Lady.
07/10/2017 09:07 AMPosted by Ahkmenra
07/10/2017 08:10 AMPosted by Karat
Canadians.

It will be an xpac of epic hockey games and great beer.

Our characters are polymorphed into RUSH avatars, where we enter a raid to annihilate Justin Beiber with artifact instruments.
07/10/2017 09:21 AMPosted by Quantify
We will be as gods, and thus will turn on each other.

Everyone shall die and become as gods.

Um... timewalking. Lots and lots of timewalking.
07/10/2017 08:16 AMPosted by Roxxùs
You beat the game.

Warcraft 4 gets announced, and WoW ends development. Warcraft 4 takes place years after events of last expansion. After Warcraft 4 and its expansion get released and been out for awhile, WoW 2 gets announced and the cycles repeats.
Let's just stop right there. No need to go any further.
We still have to fight the statue of Chris Metzen.
Having become creatively bankrupt, Blizzard buys out Everquest and starts merging the two franchises.
Blood elves and every 11 yr old who plays one
07/10/2017 02:36 PMPosted by Maeker
Blood elves and every 11 yr old who plays one

Im 25.

...Im 12