Legendary drops through LFR

General Discussion
07/16/2017 10:25 PMPosted by Zavinus
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Nah. Let people who are doing Normal+ do it because they want to, not because they were coerced into doing it.

No. If you're going to play the game like a bad player then you should be geared as a bad player.

<span class="truncated">...</span>

Fun Fact: A lot of raid guilds still run LFR when it's out to try to make the 4p tier bonus, as luck isn't always on their side in Normal+, but some set bonuses can make or break a spec.

Fun Fact: Not everyone has time for a normal raid, and LFR lets them still have a chance at tier and to see the content.

Fun Fact: Blizzard has stated LFR is among the most used content in the game, by % of players who use it.

Fun Fact: I'm out of fun facts.

I don't care, LFR should still be removed.

I don't get how you out everyone say that?
07/16/2017 10:54 PMPosted by Larger
07/16/2017 09:40 PMPosted by Aevelamue
personally i think you should have a Legendary taken away if you run lfr

Funny how your character's run them all.

yeah and i know they are !@#$ to you can't fail them difficulty should equal reward
this is something the game has lost and why i don't play all that much anymore

i don't want to be handed everything for nothing
07/16/2017 11:09 PMPosted by Aevelamue

Well you have another 16 odd lfr lockouts to get a full set of 935 ilvl

Go get it before the next tier comes if you think so
07/16/2017 10:10 PMPosted by Xiata
07/16/2017 09:37 PMPosted by Dicedfox
After you complete a run through a LFR you aren't eligible for loot drops anymore from that lockout, but can you still receive legendaries from it?

No, have to be loot eligible.

You can bonus roll and get loot though, even if you killed the boss earlier in the week. I assume the bonus roll could be a legendary.
07/16/2017 10:03 PMPosted by Maizou
Fun Fact: A lot of raid guilds still run LFR when it's out to try to make the 4p tier bonus, as luck isn't always on their side in Normal+, but some set bonuses can make or break a spec.

If you were clearing heroic since week 1, you're going to have the pieces long before the relevant LFR wings are out

yeah and i know they are !@#$ to you can't fail them difficulty should equal reward

Here folks, we have the typical played out WoW is EZ mode and gives you things for nothing.

With all the different game modes now, mythic, heroic raiding ect.

Actually you know what, I give up trying to explain to sheeple.

Yur rite git rid ov lfr.
Ps : congrats on the fully run lfr DK you posted on with the 874 ilevel lol.

You're soooooo close to heroic raiders now with all that gears you got.

Damn those lfrs making it so easy.

Method just got world first, mine as well hit a few lfrs myself and join em.
A lot of people run LFR simply because there is that chance of getting a legendary.

Also running LFR improves your chances to get your next legendary.

Its the ONLY reason geared raiders run LFR.

That and the stupid chance of a LFR gear titanforging to 930.
07/16/2017 09:40 PMPosted by Aevelamue
personally i think you should have a Legendary taken away if you run lfr

But then I have to buy my runes :c

Yet you're sportin' a good amount of that LFR gear. I'm sure some fresh 110's would have appreciated you putting that stuff up for /roll since you're not looking for a reward for content obviously beneath you.

Geezus, there are so many aspects to this game that people *gasp* might just want to do things you may not necessarily enjoy, but they still find fun.. that doesn't make them 'bads' or lazy or any other rude, derogatory term out there. It just means they have different tastes. BFD. Play and let play.
People are mad at LFR because they can't control others anymore. They should just uninstall and find a real life.

LFR haters are the scourge of this game, I'm glad the mythic raids got loot nerfed. Tells you something. Keep pushing it.
I tanked a normal dungeon for a world quest last week and got a BiS legendary off a boss.

It's not the first time I've seen one drop off a boss in a normal dungeon. I've also had one drop in heroic, and seen several drop for other players.

So eliminate all content because someone somewhere might be getting a legendary who doesn't deserve it?
07/17/2017 12:27 AMPosted by Darktalon
People are mad at LFR because they can't control others anymore.

Being bothered by the fact that they cannot control others is not a new thing.
People are mad at LFR because they can't control others anymore. They should just uninstall and find a real life.

You first buddy, you seem pretty triggered by this.

People get mad at LFR because of the players that fill up LFR.

People that afk during fights.
Don't do mechanics.
Troll.
Whine.
Etc..
I'll state why I only do LFR.

I've played since launch and after 3 expansions of the grind (as holy), I've come back this past year (skipped that whole Panda thing and most of WoD) to hands that aren't as fast as they used to be and a low tolerance for jerks who enjoy berating a healer for their stand in the mess mistakes, a tank for a bad pull the dps made and healers and tanks with God complex issues. I won't state my age, but I will say that I was in my mid 20's when Ultima Online launched (and I played it for years) and I also remember when BNet launched. I met my husband playing Diablo 17 years ago.

All this, plus healer burnout.

I log in to enjoy the game and if I find joy and laughs in LFR, 3 mann'ing simple mythics with my husband and son and doing WQ's, it's my sub and it's my choice, period. The day someone pays my sub and internet access, they can lay out the rules to limit my WoW activities to the ideas they perceive as being enjoyable. Until then, they can kiss my tuchas.
07/17/2017 12:41 AMPosted by Hïroshi

Don't do mechanics.
Troll.
Whine.
Etc..

You sir, are the one who sounds triggered.
People ITT took the lfr bait so hard they already pooped out the hook.
07/17/2017 12:38 AMPosted by Troodrood
So eliminate all content because someone somewhere might be getting a legendary who doesn't deserve it?

That's cause those comment are all about lfr hate and spam thread recurring since 2012

I can 5-7 man normal emerald nightmare, by definition i am not even in a raid but in party for certain bosses face-rolling an instance that's suppose to be done by a raid groups and get legendaries while i am at it

But that doesn't support their viewpoint against lfr so they ignore it

These guys are just easy report fodder
07/17/2017 12:49 AMPosted by Troodrood
07/17/2017 12:41 AMPosted by Hïroshi

Don't do mechanics.
Troll.
Whine.
Etc..

You sir, are the one who sounds triggered.

How do i sound triggered? Because i listed some of the things that i don't like about LFR?

And if you check my armory you can see i hardly ever do LFR.

I got nothing to be triggered about, but nice bait.
07/17/2017 12:44 AMPosted by Sevraine
I'll state why I only do LFR.

I've played since launch and after 3 expansions of the grind (as holy), I've come back this past year (skipped that whole Panda thing and most of WoD) to hands that aren't as fast as they used to be and a low tolerance for jerks who enjoy berating a healer for their stand in the mess mistakes, a tank for a bad pull the dps made and healers and tanks with God complex issues. I won't state my age, but I will say that I was in my mid 20's when Ultima Online launched (and I played it for years) and I also remember when BNet launched. I met my husband playing Diablo 17 years ago.

All this, plus healer burnout.

I log in to enjoy the game and if I find joy and laughs in LFR, 3 mann'ing simple mythics with my husband and son and doing WQ's, it's my sub and it's my choice, period. The day someone pays my sub and internet access, they can lay out the rules to limit my WoW activities to the ideas they perceive as being enjoyable. Until then, they can kiss my tuchas.

I think this is the perfect time and proper use for.

You go girlfriend !

+10 likes