This loot system

General Discussion
Is absolute trash, the worst I've ever seen in the game (ontop of many other factors). You idiots are abusing your players with this overloaded, unrewarding RNG system that dwarfs any Korean MMO, or any other MMO for that matter.
Thank you for your time. Please hire new loot developers in the future.
little harsh, but sadly kinda true. the RNG has been taken too far this expansion, as has the AP grind.
Bonus roll: Artifact power
When I generally do get gear, it's the wrong stats or not high il enough to be worth it. I'm with you, this is the dumps here.
New loot devs plz.
Honestly wouldn't be as much of a problem is reforging was brought back. That paired with a way to upgrade your gear into titanforged gear over a long time, would reduce the weight of luck in the game.

Then again, that would allow people to get off the endless loot wheel, and it seems that isn't the goal this time around.
A lot of bad planning went into this system.
I'm writing a thesis paper. I was stumped on a title, but OP graciously helped me out.

"A guide on how NOT to offer criticism". It's a work in progress.

OP - if you really want your voice to be heard, perhaps offer criticism like an adult. You can do that without slinging insults around like a child, surely.
A troll named "Itzobvious". I think that sums up this thread.
07/19/2017 10:23 PMPosted by Itsobvious
Is absolute trash, the worst I've ever seen in the game (ontop of many other factors). You idiots are abusing your players with this overloaded, unrewarding RNG system that dwarfs any Korean MMO, or any other MMO for that matter.

Don't shoot the messenger... but its an obvious troll :D

Ten bucks you never played any other MMO other than WoW. Cause if you think for a single moment this is WORSE than any run of the mill Korean game...
07/19/2017 11:02 PMPosted by Azivalla

Ten bucks you never played any other MMO other than WoW. Cause if you think for a single moment this is WORSE than any run of the mill Korean game...

I played silk road online for a bit. I remember farming for a month just to +1 a single piece of gear. And MU Online, I remember losing great pieces of gear in the chaos machine. So glad I disovered wow. It is easy sauce. Even back then compared to the Korean games.
Yeah WoW RNG is pretty annoying.

But its not as bad as some of those korean grinders where you have to grind for hours or days or even longer nonstop.

Or having to pay real money to help speed up the process.

The thing about WoW is that everyone is pretty much on fair ground.

If someone plays more or works harder then they will be better than you.

But everyone "could" be a mythic raider, but majority are not.
07/19/2017 11:16 PMPosted by Hïroshi
Yeah WoW RNG is pretty annoying.

But its not as bad as some of those korean grinders where you have to grind for hours or days or even longer nonstop.

Or having to pay real money to help speed up the process.

The thing about WoW is that everyone is pretty much on fair ground.

If someone plays more or works harder then they will be better than you.

But everyone "could" be a mythic raider, but majority are not.

I played Fiesta Online for a bit... that was brutal. This is cake in comparison.
07/19/2017 10:30 PMPosted by Lucilius
I'm writing a thesis paper. I was stumped on a title, but OP graciously helped me out.

"A guide on how NOT to offer criticism". It's a work in progress.

OP - if you really want your voice to be heard, perhaps offer criticism like an adult. You can do that without slinging insults around like a child, surely.

You must be fun at parties.
Thx for the giggle OP, but I think there is enough troll threads today.
I'll start by saying that I am still having fun in legion, and it is an improvement over WoD overall I don't think anyone can deny that.

However... I think the phrase "We really didn't think that through" could be considered the mantra of Legion.
unrewarding RNG system that dwarfs any Korean MMO

Let's play "spot the person who has never played a Korean MMO"
If this is the worst loot system you have ever experienced then a little gratuity is in order.