Your white whale mount?

General Discussion
What mount(s) keeps eluding you?
Midnight.
Ashes of Al'ar.
07/21/2017 02:17 PMPosted by Regg
Ashes of Al'ar.
This and Anzu.
I swear that Nightborne fox mount doesn't exist.

So many opened emissaries and chests...
I've got pretty much every mount I would actually ride but I still do TK every week because it takes all of 5 minutes.

Still no drop though.
"whale mount?"

Perfect thread for National Junk Food Day 2017!
White Bronco
WTB feldrake, pst with offer!
1. Time lost Proto-Drake
2. Valarjar Emissary Storm Drake
3. Invincible
Blue Proto Drake

For the last few months of Panda I kept 4 toons camped out next to the entrance of that Dungeon and ran all of them as often as I could... no luck.
Any of the Paragon mounts. Opened 40+ boxes so far and have not received a single item. About a month ago I just finished Invincible after going after that for 300+ attempts
Midnight
Invincible, Onyxia, Horridon, half the Stone Drakes from Cata... I really don't farm enough to qualify as a "mount farmer" but every few weeks I go on a streak and run every single raid or instance that drops a mount within a couple of days.
Really, the Zul'Gurub mounts have been the ones I've probably tried for the most overall (except Onyxia and Invincible). In various forms between the level 60 and 85 versions of the raid/dungeon. But here I sit on my Horde chopper, wondering what might have been.

...I feel bad that I got the Nightfallen fox mount almost entirely by accident, as I'm not even exalted with the Nightfallen yet on any character and just do the occasional world quest that happens to overlap with the Wardens. And I've not done Withered Army Training even once (though I did run my wife's character through it quite a few times). Apparently I'm lucky, but only at all the wrong times.
Invincible

Although I'm lazy and only occasionally do ICC.
07/21/2017 02:37 PMPosted by Kelstrath
Blue Proto Drake

Same for me. I have 2 engineers that can open a wormhole that takes them very close to the entrance, but I haven't done it for a few months.
Clutch of Ji-kun and the Flametalon off Alysrazor.

I've seen horridon's mount, the mount off rag and the mount off elegon twice now but I've never seen either of those! UGH.
07/21/2017 02:45 PMPosted by Leothalis

I've seen horridon's mount, the mount off rag and the mount off elegon twice now but I've never seen either of those! UGH.

I know how that feels. It took me about 115 times to get Life-Binder but Blazing Drake dropped 5 times during that time frame >.<
07/21/2017 02:46 PMPosted by Forsaknjorny
07/21/2017 02:45 PMPosted by Leothalis

I know how that feels. It took me about 115 times to get Life-Binder but Blazing Drake dropped 5 times during that time frame >.<
I've never seen the Blazing drake drop - not even when DS was current. That reminds me that I need to add DS norm to my list of stuff to solo weekly.
Smoldering Egg of Millagazor. I got Flametalon like 3 times but still no egg. I'm so sick of FIrelands.