Knights of Paladine LFM

Guild Recruitment
Family of experienced players creating a new, family oriented guild for PvE, PvP, Raids, Mythics, Questing together, Hanging out, Ect. Join our respectful family with clean guild chat today!
Bump
THIS GUILD SUCKS MAJORILY BIGTIME! THEY KICKED ME AND MY FRIEND OUT OF THE GUILD AND OF THEIR DISCORD CHAT LESS THAN 24 HOURS! WE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG! WE WERE LOOKING FOR A FRIENDLY AND SOCIAL GUILD! THEY ARE NOT LAID BACK! THE GUILD LEADER'S SON - HEETOR AKA TALANTIUS IS ON A POWER TRIP. IF HE DOESN'T LIKE WHAT YOU SAY IN THE GUILD FOR YOU SPEAKING YOUR MIND IN A GOOD WAY; HE WILL REMOVE YOU AND BAN YOU FROM DISCORD CHAT FOR NO DAMN REASON WHATSOEVER!

I CAME OVER TO THIS GUILD TO HELP HIM AND HIS GUILD OUT AND ALL I DID WAS SPEAK MY MIND AND SAY THAT THEIR GUILD BANK TABS SHOULD BE VIEWABLE TO ALL MEMBERS REGARDLESS OF RANKS. IT'S ONE THING TO VIEW STUFF IN THE GUILD BANK TABS. IT'S ANOTHER TO TAKE THINGS WITHOUT ASKING. THEY DIDN'T EVEN OFFER TO HELP ME AND MY BUDDY OUT STARTING OUR NEW TOONS!

AND I TOLD TALANTIUS THAT IF I LIKED HIS GUILD I WOULD BRING OVER MY 110 PALLY AND 110 FROST MAGE. BOTH GEARED OVER ILVL 670.

DON'T GIVE THIS GUY THE TIME OR DAY TO ASK ABOUT HIS GUILD. PLEASE DON'T JOIN HIS MESSED UP CRUMMY GUILD! YOU WILL SAVE YOURSELF A LOT OF HEADACHES.