Grizzly Hills Information Post

Emerald Dream
Yea this RP-PvP has been really fun thus far. I don't even care if I win or lose a fight. I just like thrashing people as a gorilla-bear.
Been a ton of fun so far, it's really cool to see the community come together and bring an old but awesome zone to life. Had a lot of good RP and PVP engagements so far, and everyone I've come across has been respectful.
((bar night this weekend for horde at their hub! hosted by redwood!))
Really enjoying this event so far!
Had a lot of fun the first days of this however it would seem word has started to get out to a few pvp bros that do not RP about this and some rules of engagement are being pushed aside. Still enjoying myself though.
08/04/2017 07:58 AMPosted by Zhii
Had a lot of fun the first days of this however it would seem word has started to get out to a few pvp bros that do not RP about this and some rules of engagement are being pushed aside. Still enjoying myself though.

Seen alot of x-realmers with alliance while I was over there. Might have something to do with it as well.
There are going to be small hicccups not much you can do unfortunately.

Just stick to it a few small hiccups. Starting next week we're going to start working on the overarching storyline since the goal for this is three weeks.
It's going down there tonight. Great story, rp and pvp. Also, what a great zone and background music.
((Bar night going on Hordeside at the Hold! come join us for RP horde!))
Do I need to be in one the participating guilds to get in on this?

If so, is anyone recruiting a washed up RP-pvper?
08/07/2017 10:17 AMPosted by Maekur

((Maekur my pal! You do not need a guild to show up and RP! I know on Horde Side when we go on patrols we will sometimes pick up guildless people hanging out if they want to come. A guild might help but you could do it solo.))

I could think of a guild or two
Lets get all the people to Grizzly now.

https://mobile.twitter.com/WarcraftDevs/status/894627400465604608
08/07/2017 10:53 AMPosted by Cazixx

((Maekur my pal! You do not need a guild to show up and RP! I know on Horde Side when we go on patrols we will sometimes pick up guildless people hanging out if they want to come. A guild might help but you could do it solo.))

Nito, maybe I'll see you out there sometime :^)

08/07/2017 12:05 PMPosted by Borgrar

I could think of a guild or two

:thinking:
Is flying even allowed? Because I've seen a lot of people using flying mounts where I don't think they should be on both factions.
08/07/2017 01:49 PMPosted by Jereyne
Is flying even allowed? Because I've seen a lot of people using flying mounts where I don't think they should be on both factions.

Report people that are to their guilds' officers... unless it's just trolls from a non-rp guild.

You'll get some. Can't help that.

Otherwise, for those respecting, no. No flying.
Great skirmishes/duels with horde over weekend and the level of respect towards eachother. Thanks to all who organized this event. Looking forward to more.
We just had a wonderful fireside chat about this campaign.

Anyone is welcome to out RP with us etc etc

We have a good general plot to help move this forward as well.

*A mysterious gnome walks on stage, grabbing a rope that hangs down from the ceiling he gives it a swift tug. Lights shine and confetti bursts forth while a catch fanfare is played revealing the <Warbringer> banner. The gnome looks at you and raises his thumb to his ear and extends his pinky towards his mouth he says* "call me.."

Gnome exit stage right
Lights fade

*A raspy goblin voice is heard in the dark* "Alright boys get this place cleaned up now, Dinks a busy man."
((Very interested in taking part! If not with guild, I will gladly go alone. I will contact someone alliance side, but since I am here is this on going throughout the day? Or is there certain times we meet up?))