912 mw monk lf later night guild

Guild Recruitment
Need a guild that raids late. 8 pm pst is as early as I can raid

I was 13/13m from HFC with my guild finishing at around 150 us

I started playing again after a small hiatus from WoW in EN and have worked hard to gear my monk up to a viable healer!

I started raiding early into WoD and moved my way up to be in top 100 us guild!

I have been playing legion casually this expansion and have decided to look into more serious raiding again.
<Sleepless Supremacy> Is a guild full of active committed members. We're a tight knit group that gets along very well, and are seeking members that know their class, but also know how to have fun in a raid environment. Just because it isn't raid night, doesn't mean there is nothing to do! M+, PvP, etc. we keep stuff moving, and are looking for players that wanna have fun all nights of the week.

We're currently seeking dedicated consistent players looking to progress in a fun, friendly environment. We are an 18 year old and over guild.

Current Progress:
9/9 Normal, 7/9 Heroic

Expectations:
A good positive attitude. Anyone that has raided for progression will tell you this is very important!
90%+ attendance, absences don't count if notified 3 days in advance. Invites go out at 9:45PM (PST) and first boss is usually pulled at 10 on the dot, please don't be late!
Come prepared with enchants, and all consumables needed.

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday:10pm-1am PST
Wednesday: 10pm-1am PST
Thursday: 10pm-1am PST
(Optional) Funday Monday: 11pm~ PST. We generally run Heroic NH, N ToS, etc.

If interested please contact me directly at my bnet ID: JUGGERNAUT#12336
or Apply online @ www.SleeplessSupremacy.com
App located under the "Core Raid Application" tab!

Look forward to talking to you soon!
We do start at 7. We have an immediate core spot for a MW monk. If 8pm is set in stone. Free bump! :]
bump C:
<DNA> Proudmoore Late Night Raiding Guild 9/9N 4/9H ToS 3/10M 10/10H 3/3H TOV currently looking for reliable raiders .. Our Guild Has been around for many years and still have multiple raiders that have been with us from day 1.. we are a laid back team but not only have some fun we get bosses killed and knuckle down wen required...

We are currently looking for 1 Healer Druid or Monk ... We raid Wednesday / Thursday 1am -4am Server which is 6pm-9pm Aussie time...

Please comment below or add me to battle tag- starryshammy#1715 or in game starryshammy .. Hope to hear from u soon <3
We have one of the easiest application processes you'll find! And you never know, we could be your new home.
Enigma (10/10M), (9/9H) (4/9M) is a hardcore raiding guild on Mal'Ganis (US) Chicago, Horde.

About us
Enigma was formed at the end of 2015. As a policy, we reward consistent raiding positions to raiders who perform well. We believe that all players in Enigma, regardless of seniority or rank must perform to keep their raid spot. This ensures a competitive atmosphere.

Raid Schedule

Monday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST
Tuesday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST
Wednesday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST
Thursday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST

Recruitment
Exceptional applicants of any kind are accepted and given opportunity. Balance druids, Mages, and Shadow Priests are of special interest.

More information
If you have any concerns or questions or wish to inquire about recruitment, please contact us.
Gazzuk#1936

We utilize discord for communication;
Website and Application: www.guildenigma.com

Our app is literally just giving us your toon's info; easy!
I am interested in discussing you joining our healing core for our push into Mythic ToS. Can we speak? Our raid times are perfet for you.

Quick Facts:
GM is 33 years old. Co-Lead is 32.
Average Age is ~25. 4-6 members w/ infants under age of 2.
We've been together since 2009. We aren't disbanding anytime soon.
Racism, trolling and homophobia doesn't exist in our guild, period.

<Deviant>
is a Horde US progression based 2 day, 6 hour raiding guild formed in December 2009.
We use a customized EPGP loot system modified over multiple expansion to make it fair for both old and new team members & Discord for voice chat.
Server Group:
Destromath, Thunderlord, Azgalor & Azshara

Visit our website for FAQs & kill videos:
http://www.TeamDeviant.com
Legion Progression History:
***Mythic Goroth to 50% in 45 minutes of pulls, Heroic Kil'jaeden to 19%***
8/9 H-ToS, 8/10 M-NH, 2/3 M-ToV & 7/7 M-EN

Raid Schedule (Server[CST]):
Tuesday & Thursday: 10:00PM - 1:00AM
GM Contact Info:
enceno#1753 on Blizzard App
enceno#7514 on Discord
About Us
US - Area 52 - Horde
Hello. We are Toxicity. We are a newly reformed guild looking to raid on a semi-hardcore level without all the toxicity of a semi-hardcore guild. We like to down bosses, progress, and remember that this is a game we play for fun.

We are looking for laid back raiders who have the mentality to kill bosses, have a good time doing it, and enjoy being around eachother. We ask that you are prepared for all raids, including potions for every pull and augment runes for progression when we are nearing a kill or need an extra push to get passed a dps check. We are looking for someone who takes pride in not just the spec they play, but the class they play as well. Knowing the ins and outs of a class can be the difference in that last 1% to get the boss down.

We are progression oriented while making sure we still have fun. We have a close knit core who just want to raid and down things together. We provide couldrons for raid, feasts for each pull, and vantus runes on the bosses we need them on. You can expect an officer core who puts the guild in the best posistion to succeed, and a raid core who expects to get that cutting edge. We take pride in what we do and help eachother along the way to improve in any way possible. We keep a 25-30 man roster to make sure we have the best suited group in for each fight, as well as keeping in mind that real life is more important than a game.

The trial period normally consists of a discord interview and an average of 2 full weeks of raiding. We expect you to be able to be on for every raid during this time. We want to get a feel for how you play the game, how you interact with other raiders, and to make sure that it is a correct fit for both parties. Bringing someone in that doesn't mesh well with the guild doesn't just waste our time, but yours as well.
Current Progression
Tomb of Sargeras: 9/9 Normal, 9/9 Heroic, 1/9 Mythic
Previous Progression
Emerald Nightmare: 7/7 Mythic
Trials of Valor: 2/3 Mythic
Nighthold: 9/10 Mythic
Raid Times
Tuesday: 11:00pm - 2:00am EST
Wednesday: 11:00pm - 2:00am EST
Monday: 11:00pm - 2:00am EST
Sunday: 11:00pm - 2:00am EST (OPTIONAL ToS Normal clears)
Recruitment
Tanks: Druid, Monk
Healers: Shaman, Druid, Monk
Melee: Demon Hunter, Warrior, Shaman, Rogue
Ranged: Druid, Shaman, Priest, Mage, Warlock
Requirements
RC Loot Council
Angry Assignments
Weak Auras
Discord
18+ years of age
How to Apply
Visit our website, https://toxicity.enjin.com/. Proceed to the "Apply Now" tab at the top of the page and login to your Enjin account or create a new one. Then fill out the application. The application will also ask for information that will help us to better select our applicants that we want to trial for a potential raiding position.
Please provide Warcraft logs if you have them
Contact Us
Lissanadoris (Guild Master) - Acurze#1774
Kanarazu (Recruiter) - Fallenluck#1703
Zoeylol (Recruiter) - Zoey#1699
Thank you
Please get a hold of me ASAP please =] Think we will be a good fit for you on the main team.
Corrupt Intentions - Union - Uldum
7/7 MYTHIC EN, 3/3 Heroic ToV and 10/10 H NH and 3/10 Mythic
Currently: 7/9 H TOS

Wed: 8pm-11pm PST
Sun: 8pm-11pm PST
Mon: 8pm-11pm PST

Hello my name is Sin and I am the raid leader and GM of Corrupt Intentions. We are currently recruiting exceptional Healers and DPS looking forward to pushing content and Mythic+ dungeons. With the onset of Tomb of Sargeras fast approaching we are looking for fresh players to join our ranks in our continued success in Mythic content. We are a varied group of raiders whom are dedicated to the team and having fun.

To reach out to us please contact the following:
Sinalthor#1324 - GM and Raid Leader
Pharuan#1896 - Recruitment Officer
YChromo#1811 - Raid Officer

For more info check here; https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753935706#1
<Flagged> US THRALL is looking for a mw to head into mythic progression, 9/9h guild, large active veteran guild, 30-40 members online, 8/10m nighthold, 3/3m tos (5th on the server to get m helya down) no attendance issues. can possibly pay for server xfer is needed. let me know, thanks! -ally
<SLASHRUDEATTITUDE> is looking to finish up it's core mythic group. We have a really relaxed atmosphere that gets as serious as it needs to be during progression. Spots are competitive. We use Discord for our voice.

We achieved Cutting Edge in the Emerald Nightmare.

We are currently 7/7M, 2/3M, 9/10M, and 9/9H.
Currently starting Mythic ToS

Loot system: Loot Council for progression, alt runs personal.

Raid times:
(All times are central US.)
Friday: 10:30pm-1:30am
Saturday: 10:30pm-1:30am
Sunday: 8:30pm-11:30pm

Healers Needed (immediate):
Any healer
Pref Rsham

DPS Needed:
Mage/Lock prefer
Any ranged class (preferred)
Or strong melee

Having viable offspecs are highly valuable to us.

We have optional Tuesday normal runs to help gear lower ilvl raiders.
Also we try to get all active raiders a 15 done for the week to help with the gearing process.

Please fill out the application below if you are interested.
https://goo.gl/forms/NuY9LMqKffcbNles1

Add Sloke#1418, Fudd#11903 or thenetan#1787 for more information or to try for a position, as well as an alternative to the application.[b][/b
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M ToV
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday .

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Dfguild.com/Forums