905 Assasination Rogue LF Raiding Guild

Guild Recruitment
I'm looking for a guild that actually raids when they say the are going to. Preferably one that is on Pacific time if possible. I've had to pug most of TOS because my guild cancelled every raid for the past month due to lack of people.

Thanks
Hello There!

We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild on Bleeding Hollow, Horde.

We are currently in need of:

RDPS: Ele Shaman, Mage, Boomkin
DPS: Rogue, Any DPS with tank O/S

Possible Recruitment Officer spot available with prior experience

all exceptional DPS considered

Possible Recruitment officer position open with previous experience.

Currently: 9/9N ToS
3/9H ToS

We are a guild on [Bleeding Hollow] looking for skilled players who are capable of competing with our current raiders. Just as important, we are looking for players who share our goals and values and who will prove good additions to the guild. We will always consider players who present themselves as responsible, mature, and articulate, regardless of gear level or current experience.

Lincoln Wiped on Opera is a guild that values high-quality raiding with minimal time commitment. Our primary goal is efficiency: we expect our members to perform at a high level so that we can progress through endgame content while making the most of our raid time. At the same time, we encourage a respectful environment in which all raiders should feel an investment in helping the group improve, one in which everyone actually looks forward to logging in and raiding. We provide a relaxed raid environment that is still focused on progression, and we will push as far into progression each tier as we can, while always having a good time.

Raid times: Friday --- 1130-230 EST (830-1130 PST)
Saturday-1130-230 EST (830-1130 PST)

Our current needs are primarily RDPS and Dps with tank O/S, however any and everything is always considered for exceptional applicants.

If interested please add/contact or apply on website:

https://lwo-guild.enjin.com/recruitment

Optykal#1104
Ni!

We are the Knights Who Say Ni, and seem to fit most of your criteria! We are a mature guild, with both casual members who do not raid as well as a strong core raid team which we are focused on adding to! We are active and host a variety of events, from raids, to M+, to transmog runs, AP farming, and the occasional pvp. We raid Monday/Tuesday, 8pm - 11pm central time and have cleared Normal Tomb and are currently focused on Heroic progression through Tomb, currently 1/9H.

Please take a look through our recruitment post and add my battletag, Izzerien#1968, if you are interested.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20754046063#
Hey man we Raid Tues Wed Thurs 12-3 EST 9-12 PST we are 8/9 Heroic and 9/9 Normal feel free to come give us a shot send me a tell
Deathriot#1363
Recruitment Discord! Come find a home. :D

https://discord.gg/wtHG8qc (Horde Guilds)
https://discord.gg/AechHEw (Alliance Guilds)

Use the #get_roles channel to set yourself as !recruiter or !recruit (looking for home)

I do delete your spam if you leave the discord just because if you're not on a mutual discord, you often can't contact the person who posted anyways.

Also mute notifications. The discord is used for pugging as well for people who like to do achievements and Mythic Emerald Nightmare/Trial of Valor/Nighthold so I often post upcoming things for people to attend if they feel like it.
*Updated 7/20/17
Contact me at Slyx#1862

About the Guild

<Special Treatment>
- Stable guild(5+ years)
- Hyjal server(PvE) Well populated but no wait queues.
- Active discord server.
- Mythic Fridays! (Non-mandatory Mythic+ runs on Friday 8-11PM PST)
- Seeking players looking for a raid team but also for a guild to call home.
- We have two raid teams within the guild and want to expand upon the good community we already have!

Joining Team Eclipse
-We ask that applicants be ILvL 900+
-Exceptions for the right individual.
-The application process consists of 3 questions.
-As a trial you will be given equal loot priority after attending 3 consecutive raids.

About Team Eclipse
-Currently 20 on the roster.
-Roster caps at 25 allowing us to be flexible when absences happen.
-Semi-casual approach to progression.
-We maintain a focused, calm, and positive raid environment.

What we expect
-Mature/Dedicated members who enjoy playing the game.
-Strive to improve
-Show up with gems/enchants/consumables
-Maintain 90% attendance (Give notice when absent)
-Raid Awareness
-Team Player/Good Attitude

Team Eclipse Raid Schedule
Wed/Sat 7:00-10p.m (PST)
Team Eclipse Progress
4/9(H)-9/9(N)ToS

We are recruiting 2 DPS and 1 healer. Class and specs listed below

Team Eclipse Recruitment
DPS
-Warrior(Medium)
-Paladin(Low)
-Death Knight(Low)
-Hunter(Low)
-Shaman(Medium)
-Rogue(High)
-Druid(High)
-Monk(High)
-Demon Hunter(Low)
-Mage(Medium)
-Warlock(Low)
-Priest(High)

HEALS
-Paladin(High)
-Monk (High)
-Druid(Med)
-Priest(Med-Disc spec a bonus)
-Shaman(Med)
Hi there, I'm from <Cute Anime Girls> on Illidan-Horde. We're currently 9/9H 1/9M. I'll leave a link to my guild recruitment post here as not to be too spammy.
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20757657547#1

TL;DR
10/10M NH Raid Leader and Officers
Tomb is our first tier so expect it to be a bit rough. However, we want to be killing bosses and our aim is to clear/farm all bosses while they are current content and get Cutting Edge.

Do add me on Btag for a chat if you have any questions or find that we are a suitable guild for you at Kessa713#6788 or ertert456#1924
We sound like we could be a fit for you. Here is a little snippet you can review and if you have any questions please feel free to add me.

Tickle#1358

https://wardenstyranny.enjin.com/

<Wardens Tyranny> Turalyon – US is recruiting all classes, levels, and specs. We are a non-hardcore raiding guild focused on Mythic dungeons, helping others gear, and non-hardcore raiding. 10/10 N NH 6/9 TOS N

Raid Times 2 days a week
Tuesday 8-11 PM EST
Monday 8-11 PM EST
If attendance looks low on either day for the week we can switch 1 day to:
Wednesday 8-11 PM EST
Hi Ghille, not sure what timeframes you're looking for, but we're a daytime raiding guild on Lightbringer (PST).
We raid 9:30 am-12 pm (T/F alt/casual run; W/R progression). Our progress in ToS is 9/9 N, 3/9 H. We're recruiting dps (currently we have one rogue). My b-tag is Spirit#1951 if you're interested!
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M ToV
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday .

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Dfguild.com/Forums
<SLASHRUDEATTITUDE> is looking to finish up it's core mythic group. We have a really relaxed atmosphere that gets as serious as it needs to be during progression. Spots are competitive. We use Discord for our voice.

We achieved Cutting Edge in the Emerald Nightmare.

We are currently 7/7M, 2/3M, 9/10M, and 9/9H.
Currently starting Mythic ToS

Loot system: Loot Council for progression, alt runs personal.

Raid times:
(All times are central US.)
Friday: 10:30pm-1:30am
Saturday: 10:30pm-1:30am
Sunday: 8:30pm-11:30pm

Healers Needed (immediate):
Any healer
Pref Rsham

DPS Needed:
Mage/Lock prefer
Any ranged class (preferred)
Or strong melee

Having viable offspecs are highly valuable to us.

We have optional Tuesday normal runs to help gear lower ilvl raiders.
Also we try to get all active raiders a 15 done for the week to help with the gearing process.

Please fill out the application below if you are interested.
https://goo.gl/forms/NuY9LMqKffcbNles1

Add Sloke#1418, Fudd#11903 or thenetan#1787 for more information or to try for a position, as well as an alternative to the application.[b][/b
<Buds> is looking for a reliable player to add to our core progression team.
---

Gonna keep it short and simple here.

We are a fun, friendly, laid back, semi hardcore guild with a focus on good times and progression.
Highly active on off nights. From RBG groups to Mythic+ Farming and pushing.

Progression:
-7/7 Mythic EN - Cutting Edge
-10/10 Heroic NH
- 7/10 Mythic NH
- 8/9 Heroic ToS (all bosses except KJ are on farm (KJ sub 5% on multiple pulls))

Raid Days
-Tuesday & Sunday 7:30-11pm est time.
100% optional raid day for gearing alts/ap farm is Thursday starting at 7:30pm est.

If interested or if you have any questions, please add me Sweetbud#1617

Thanks for your time.
I would love to talk to you some more about joining our family! A little bit about us includes but not limited to:

Raid Times are
TUESDAY/WED/THURS 8--11pm EST

We are 8/9H (KJ @ 9% this week), however some of the guild members and most of the officers (raid lead included) are 9/9H. (Pushing mythic this week)

We are a fun group of adults and are going to be pushing Mythic progression this week.

We use the standard LootCouncil rules which are as follows but not limited to:

1) Skill
2) Attendence Factor
3) Synergy Based
4) Optimal Raid Needs

iPWN#1187 (recruitment officer )

I hope to hear from you!
We recruiting Ramp up and round out the team for heroic Tos progress and then into mythic. The team is lead by raiders that are 3/10m and currently 9/9 N 3/9 H tos. We weren't happy with the current state of things and the place we were in, and raiding stopped being enjoyable and didn't want to be with the people we were with. So we decided to build are own and create a home and cultivate a community, that spans not only in this but across others as well and take in like minded individuals like your self. People who love m+ we want you as well since we do enjoy m+ and trying to pug those are starting to get out of hand. For those who just want to jump in and hang out and just want the company, well you are accepted with open arms here as well.

With the mission statement done, here is some more about the group, we are a semi hardcore group on area 52 that raid 3 days a week 9 to 12 est. Those 3 days are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday with alt raids on the weekends just for funzies. The loot system is epgp.

Now that the long typing is out of the way we can now switch to the bullet points.

Recruitment needs:

Range dps (high)

Melee dps (high)

Healers (medium)

Tank (low)

For recruits please be max level and have your wep unlocked for the 10% damage.Gear really isn't that big of a deal since its not hard for us to gear people with M+, and just raiding on alts to make it so who ever we are getting gear for has the most options in a raid. For anymore information or if you want to talk add sparkytiz#1491 or Key#12360
General:

End of Days (US Thrall - PvE) is a semi-casual, end-game focused guild that is currently looking for friendly adults to join our ranks. Although we are always happy to bring in new friends to join as social/casual members, we are also looking for progression-focused players with endgame experience that want to see endgame content in a friendly, stable, and structured atmosphere.

Recruitment/Additional Info:

Age Requirement: Adults only (18+)

Raid Times (EST):
Tuesday: 7:30-10:00pm
Wednesday: 7:30-10:00pm
Sunday: 6:00-8:30pm (Occasionally)

Tomb of Sareras - 3/9 H

Min 900 ilvl

Tanks- Closed
MDPS - 4 - Any Class /w Tank OS
RDPS - 5 - Any Class /w Heals OS
Heals - 1 Any Class

Consumables (Flask/Food/Pot/Rune) are mandatory for raid nights

Looting Policy: We currently use a RC Loot system.

Voice: We use Curse.

Depending on the current progression or RL events, these times are subject to change; however we do not foresee any required raiding beyond the above times.

Attendance Policy: Since we are a progression focused guild, attendance to our raids is mandatory for raiding members of the guild. We can help a struggling player make improvements, however we cannot force him/her to show up for raids. This being said, we are only looking for players that can consistently make our raid times. If you are scheduled to raid on a specific night, you are expected to be at the raid location with all consumables and necessary items before start time.

Being an adult guild, most of us have careers/families and understand that sometimes RL can interfere with raiding. These sorts of situations are understood as long as it does not become a consistent problem. If you cannot make a scheduled raid, you are expected to notify an officer as soon as you are aware of the conflict.

We take our attendance policy very seriously and expect raiding members of the guild to attend a minimum of 90% of our raids. If you are a member of the raid team, other people are counting on you. If you don’t show up, you let the entire team down. The number one reason we remove players from the guild is due to poor raid attendance.

Additional Information: If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact Detharoc, or any officer of End of Days and we will happy to get you the info you need.

Detharoc - Edoras#1919
<Buds> is looking for a reliable player to add to our core progression team.
---

Gonna keep it short and simple here.

We are a fun, friendly, laid back, semi hardcore guild with a focus on good times and progression.
Highly active on off nights. From RBG groups to Mythic+ Farming and pushing.

Progression:
-7/7 Mythic EN - Cutting Edge
-10/10 Heroic NH
- 7/10 Mythic NH
- 8/9 Heroic ToS (all bosses except KJ are on farm (KJ sub 5% on multiple pulls))

Raid Days
-Tuesday & Sunday 7:30-11pm est time.
100% optional raid day for gearing alts/ap farm is Thursday starting at 7:30pm est.

If interested or if you have any questions, please add me Sweetbud#1617

Thanks for your time.