Warlocks-fun and good ideas for demo

Warlock
1 2 3 6 Next
what if blizzard made demonic empowerment a passive and gave demo [demonic calling][impending doom][improve dreadstalkers][hand of doom][grimoire of synergy][demonbolt][soul conduit]
and get rid of these talents [shadowy inspiration][power trip][burning rush]grimoire of supremacy] ([implosion] since imp can get root or do no dps to certain classes) and maybe give all locks demonic circle][soul harvest]

with the talents left you will have 15 [shadowflames] :30 empty : 45 stays the same but alot of locks would want [shadowfury] to be instant cast ; 60 still be [soul harvest] :75 [demon skin], [dark pact] : 90 [Grimoire of service] :100 [summon darkglare]

15: would be ([Greater Shard] you no longer have 5 soul shard but 6-10 soulshards) ([Shadow of souls] you have 10% chance for each soul shard you spend to inflict heavy damage to your targets.
30([master of time] your dread and imps stay for 22s instead of 11s) other talent will increase your dread and imp dps by alot more. ([implosion]change so now its a passive so before your imp goes away he goes to the target and blow up and cant be stoped and cause a dot to go on the target stack up to 10 and the dot is fel)
45: stays the same
60: 2 tal to replace the 2 gone is ([imp mother] summon an imp mother who last for 24s she summons so many pets and cant be stun or silance, imps count as your pets to, only way to stop her is to kill her or wait for her to go away, hes hard to kill) ([summon mo'arg] Deal havy aoe dps and protect lock last 30s he can attacks any one whos attacking the lock within 30 yards so if your attacking the warlock and you 30 yards or closer to him your gonna get attacked by him)
75: replace [burning rush] with either these old talents [Dark regeneration] [harrvest life] or a new talents. when your about to die you take all your pets hp to heal you hp to 100% hp, doesn't take main pet hp 2m cd
90: will be summon a very powerful pet of your choice and its not just the pets you have but new versions like inquisitor and jailer as your new main pet. other talent you now have 2 current pets their hp is higher so they cant die but their is a price your consumption doesn take hp from your main pets any more.
100: will be powerful pets ([Jailer] roots and slow your targets down if within 20 yards of itand roots all target near where it was summon by 4s-5s within 20yards and deals good dps ([inquisitor] summon eyes that maker the target take lazier damage)

i had a hard time coming up with these but these are just ideas idk if i put all my up on here tho. its just gonna make the class feel fun with all the dif types of pets to summon and ... i just hope blizzard takes some of my ideas if not then oh well rip.

i got some more ideas like summon a fel bat to carry your target away from you and make them take fall damage but ill save a lot of my ideas for later or never.
fill free to give your opinions on demo and give ideas that will make demo better and fun. ik demo isn't doing very good right now but again its better to get your ideas and thoughts on the problems and hope blizzard listens to some of us. blizzard cant improve demo and make it better if you guys don't say anything or give you thoughts.
They could change demo weapon ability so that it summon a awsome powerful pet or increase all pets dps and time they stay longer like 22 extra seconds for each pet, something idk
Did you just respond to yourself?
They're reworking demonology again next expansion they said.

Hopefully removing the ramp up aspect of it and returning it to a bursty spec.
I think they should revamp demo completely. make it so they have more mobility and also give them some survivability as well. damaging spells could generate some sort of a demonic energy, which could allow the demo lock to transform into a demon, which would grant him or her upgraded versions of her current spell. For example, shadowbolt could become an instant cast spell. Maybe they should also be able to generate passive charges, that would make a their strong fire spell cast time shorter. I would call that fire spell soul fire. yeah that sounds good
I would be happy if they split hand and imps while making hand summon 3 mini shadowflame infernals. Also have summons last longer but now each pet type has a summon cap and change empowerment into an aura that you place on yourself buffing your demons while the buff is active.

basically the hand change gives us more interesting pets that make more sense (like wtf are the imps even doing in there?), increased pet duration and pet limit make it feel less spammy and the empowerment change just makes the spell nicer to cast.

basically right now demos rotation never feels like you get anywhere you are constantly trying to summon pets all the while they constantly disappear, this needs to change
What if they totally scrapped this stupid impologist version of demo and made an actually fun spec?

Give me my demon form back and just rework the spec entirely. Alternatively, make us actual powerful demonologists and let us summon something worth summoning. Being able to only summon imps - for twelve seconds - makes me feel like the elementary school version of a warlock.
So like... imagine if.. Demo had portals...connected to argus or whatever... that randomly spawned demons that did different things... lets say with 3 charges that had a 5% chance to generate a portal on doom tick

and Destro had a BIG CHAOTIC NUKE that was based on things like shards/immolates/whatever
45 second cooldown...

I know I know makes a lotta sense.. almost like the artifact abilities got switched as some stage of development and someone never noticed.
07/29/2017 10:37 AMPosted by Epícburn
So like... imagine if.. Demo had portals...connected to argus or whatever... that randomly spawned demons that did different things... lets say with 3 charges that had a 5% chance to generate a portal on doom tick

and Destro had a BIG CHAOTIC NUKE that was based on things like shards/immolates/whatever
45 second cooldown...

I know I know makes a lotta sense.. almost like the artifact abilities got switched as some stage of development and someone never noticed.

kek
Spec just needs another rework they gimped this one
I thought op was just trolling. I had a hard time understanding him.
07/29/2017 01:34 AMPosted by Xelnaz
They're reworking demonology again next expansion they said.

Hopefully removing the ramp up aspect of it and returning it to a bursty spec.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, nothing less than what it was Pre-Legion would make it worth playing again. If it's anything like the dumpster fire it is now, I'd probably actually switch classes as much as I like Lock.
I do not have a problem with the "Idea" of New Demo but the implementation of that "Idea".
It would be nice if demo and desto either get a lot of mobility or have ability's that reduces movement speed something like that or both.
07/29/2017 12:15 PMPosted by Ebonymoon
I've said it before and I'll say it again, nothing less than what it was Pre-Legion would make it worth playing again. If it's anything like the dumpster fire it is now, I'd probably actually switch classes as much as I like Lock.

I think this is a bit closed minded if you think that the only way it will be worth playing is if it went back to the old design. Now if you simply meant that if they put as much work into the design as they did pre-legion then maybe but with lore being the only limitation in designing demo they really do have a lot of options.
i'm sorry but i don't play warlock but all these ideas sound so fun and bad !@#.
why would u altpost like this LOL
please give good ideas for demo locks if you have no suggestions, thought, opinion and ideas then please stop talking. this forum is for demo problems and some ideas or solutions. I want demo to improve and get better and be more fun.