Worst Alliance PVP Since I started

Battlegrounds
Prev 1 8 9 10
08/10/2017 04:58 PMPosted by Skórri
I really dont care what you have to say, but it does sound like you would rather run your mouth than play with me in a bg. my offer still stands you can play a bg with me or you can shut up and hide in the forums.

Oh but you follow me in another thread to nitpick about if I play? You seem to be really affected by what I say, assuming I hit a cord since you took it personal.

also i was in the military during 9/11 and the iraq war so there is nothing you can say i havent heard before.

Good job embarrassing other veterans out there acting this way...if that's true.
08/10/2017 05:02 PMPosted by Rushama
I really dont care what you have to say, but it does sound like you would rather run your mouth than play with me in a bg. my offer still stands you can play a bg with me or you can shut up and hide in the forums.

Oh but you follow me in another thread to nitpick about if I play? You seem to be really affected by what I say, assuming I hit a cord since you took it personal.

also i was in the military during 9/11 and the iraq war so there is nothing you can say i havent heard before.

Good job embarrassing other veterans out there acting this way...if that's true.

ok well you had your chance so your a coward and like to troll people in the bg forums and when people call you out all you do is continue to troll them.

so why dont you just shut up since you refuse to step up.
08/10/2017 05:09 PMPosted by Skórri
ok well you had your chance so your a coward and like to troll people in the bg forums and when people call you out all you do is continue to troll them.

No you're trolling now. I rejected your offer because I had enough of your toxicity with the misfortune of landing with you on the same team before causing your team a migraine.

No, but you probably might soon.
08/10/2017 05:12 PMPosted by Rushama

No you're trolling now. I rejected your offer because I had enough of your toxicity with the misfortune of landing with you on the same team before causing your team a migraine.

No, but you probably might soon.

lol grow up seriously this has been part of atleast a dozen of your posts "im not a troll your a troll!"

you keep saying that you where on the same team as me once, ok show me a screen shot or twitch video.

stop commenting about bgs when you dont play them your self.
08/10/2017 05:18 PMPosted by Skórri
lol grow up seriously this has been part of atleast a dozen of your posts "im not a troll your a troll!"

You are, you prove it each time you come at others who disagree with you in a toxic manner.

I don't have to, I only react that way to people like yourself who can't grow up.

you keep saying that you where on the same team as me once, ok show me a screen shot or twitch video.

I don't have files of that one, but I think you and I know what I'm talking about.

http://i.imgur.com/AXqB0mF.jpg

Stop accusing others of things you don't know about.

I'll give you some advice.

That makes you look stupid.
08/10/2017 05:32 PMPosted by Kirama

You are, you prove it each time you come at others who disagree with you in a toxic manner.

I don't have to, I only react that way to people like yourself who can't grow up.

I don't have files of that one, but I think you and I know what I'm talking about.

http://i.imgur.com/AXqB0mF.jpg

Stop accusing others of things you don't know about.

I'll give you some advice.

That makes you look stupid.

yes i do disagree with you because all you do is call people kids and "your the cause of all the lost bgs you do" L2P.

right just happen to not have the files for your accusation. maybe you need to retract it then.

nice you did 1 bg at 11:00 then spend atleast 6 hours on the forums. no wonder all your chars are barely prestige 1. well the ones ive seen anyway.

oh and BTW some advice for you maybe dont brag about how much you play then link a pic of your prestige 1 char.
08/10/2017 06:06 PMPosted by Skórri
yes i do disagree with you because all you do is call people kids and "your the cause of all the lost bgs you do" L2P.

Because you act like a kid. You nitpick at game stats to make yourself feel better. Low self esteem?

right just happen to not have the files for your accusation. maybe you need to retract it then.

No, a bad experience dealing with you shouldn't be retracted.

oh and BTW some advice for you maybe dont brag about how much you play then link a pic of your prestige 1 char.

I play multiple Alliance alts, focusing on prestige is the least of my concerns and apparently a straw grasp for you.
08/10/2017 06:11 PMPosted by Kirama

Because you act like a kid. You nitpick at game stats to make yourself feel better. Low self esteem?

i make points and ask questions so now im a kid, hmmmmmm.

in the real world its called "innocent until proven guilty" you dont get to make false accusations unless you can prove them to be true.

I play multiple Alliance alts, focusing on prestige is the least of my concerns and apparently a straw grasp for you.

then please tell me what you do in wow, for some reason its your personal goal to debate everyone in the bg forums about everything yet you just said "focusing on prestige is the least of my concerns" you have no arena rating so that cant be your focus, you havent even done lfr. so what is the focus?

why are you so insistant on name calling and accusing on the bg forums when its clear you dont do them very often. and the sec someone calls you out on it you jump back and call them a kid and a troll.
08/10/2017 06:23 PMPosted by Skórri
then please tell me what you do in wow, for some reason its your personal goal to debate everyone in the bg forums about everything yet you just said "focusing on prestige is the least of my concerns" you have no arena rating so that cant be your focus, you havent even done lfr. so what is the focus?

I casually do 2s with people and I BG. BGs are the main focus but I'm betting you'd just move on to picking out some other thing to try to troll on then getting slammed for being wrong.

why are you so insistant on name calling and accusing on the bg forums when its clear you dont do them very often. and the sec someone calls you out on it you jump back and call them a kid and a troll.

Oh sorry, when a person comes harassing me over a post count and what I do in the game, that's trolling and warrants them to fight back.

Sorry you dish it out but can't take it.
08/10/2017 06:26 PMPosted by Kirama

I casually do 2s with people and I BG. BGs are the main focus but I'm betting you'd just move on to picking out some other thing to try to troll on then getting slammed for being wrong.

Oh sorry, when a person comes harassing me over a post count and what I do in the game, that's trolling and warrants them to fight back.

Sorry you dish it out but can't take it.

ok so the focus is bgs but not prestige ok i got it. you cant call me wrong when you said prestige is not the focus but bgs are that doesnt make sense. do you mean rbgs?

well heres the thing if i say you have 21k posts and you do thats a fact not trolling. also i can prove that.

you say "you are the cause of all of your bg loses and your toxic and your a kid." that is trolling because you cant prove it.

you see the differance.
08/10/2017 06:35 PMPosted by Skórri
ok so the focus is bgs but not prestige ok i got it. you cant call me wrong when you said prestige is not the focus but bgs are that doesnt make sense. do you mean rbgs?

No, I only play BGs on other characters. Not focus on one to do it, which shows your idiotic assumption wrong.

well heres the thing if i say you have 21k posts and you do thats a fact not trolling. also i can prove that.

And I pointed out how long I posted here. My post count has zero anything to do with it. You're just clinging to it because you have no ground to stand on other than hassling me.

you say "you are the cause of all of your bg loses and your toxic and your a kid." that is trolling because you cant prove it.

Right, when you go around yelling at people and complaining that tends to show what kind of player you are.
07/22/2017 06:39 AMPosted by Miadra
07/22/2017 06:30 AMPosted by Grit
Lets not forget on most expansions Alliance had a much better win ratio than Horde.

This too shall pass.

Way wrong. There has only been one expansion that Alliance had a much better win ratio than Horde, and that was WoD.

Were you even around for end of Cata and almost all of MoP? Your post says not.
07/22/2017 10:47 AMPosted by Xalroc
Ya fools! Of corse da Horde be splittin ya skulls!!! All the honorless amongst you went to da betta faction, because we dont use none of dem racial crutches you and all dem night elves love so dam much!

Dey went where da power shifted and here it shall stay!
A large percentage of top horde PvP players are orc.... which at the moment have the highest resistance to cc affects, thanks to a racial stun reduction that stacks with other honor and class talents. Sounds like a racial crutch.
I've been PvP'ing since vanilla as Alliance and this is at least as bad as it's been since (imo) BC; which was rough because not only was WSG, AB, EoTS dominated by Horde but you also had at that time turtle tactics at Iceblood in AV with cross-realm battlegrounds.
Alliance fighting each other in this thread.

*Exxxxcellent*
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Way wrong. There has only been one expansion that Alliance had a much better win ratio than Horde, and that was WoD.

Were you even around for end of Cata and almost all of MoP? Your post says not.

I have been here since about 6 months after launch. If you look at my achievements you can see I started receiving them basically as soon as they were released back in 2008, right before launch of Wrath, but that is as far back as I can prove I have been around.

I didn't bother much with the forums until MoP and class pruning started up, that is what pretty much brought me to the forums, and then I wouldn't have been posting on Miadra. I honestly don't remember who I would have been posting on back then, one of my other hunters or my mage probably. The fact that I now spend almost as much time on the forums as in game speaks volumes.
08/10/2017 06:11 PMPosted by Kirama

i make points and ask questions so now im a kid, hmmmmmm.

in the real world its called "innocent until proven guilty" you dont get to make false accusations unless you can prove them to be true.

Goooooooood post!

Let me add that Alliance PVP has never been this bad. Arguably it was worse during the old AV which forced Alliance to boycott and AV was changed by the devs.