Worst Alliance PVP Since I started

Battlegrounds
Prev 1 2 3 10 Next
07/22/2017 07:23 AMPosted by Jahman
07/22/2017 07:19 AMPosted by Kreeperz

oh wow you won a premade you were in? must of been hard having an advantage vs a random team................

/Facepalm
No it was easy, hence why you'll want to group.

so I can get easy wins vs random teams? why not do rated? or you don't care about that and just like having an iwin?
YEAH! how dare we have a win ratio of ~50% !?
I spotted the problem.
07/22/2017 07:25 AMPosted by Kreeperz

/Facepalm

so I can get easy wins vs random teams? why not do rated? or you don't care about that and just like having an iwin?

Yes he needs to ensure of having the advantage or the snowflake wont play..
Cowards and p#@@ys form premades to roflstomp random pugs.
Even if I top healing by excessive amounts, we still lose quite a bit.

Healing doesn't always win BGs if your DPS are retarded.
If go in with no expectations, you'll never be disappointed.

/Facepalm

These are the same people who will hop on a horde toon to tell us all that premades are rare lol.
Ya fools! Of corse da Horde be splittin ya skulls!!! All the honorless amongst you went to da betta faction, because we dont use none of dem racial crutches you and all dem night elves love so dam much!

Dey went where da power shifted and here it shall stay!
07/22/2017 07:19 AMPosted by Kreeperz
07/22/2017 07:18 AMPosted by Jahman
Lol baddies. I didn't lose a game last night, played for about two hours....

Of course I am smart enough to make a group before I Que.

Good luck blaming your faction!

oh wow you won a premade you were in? must of been hard having an advantage vs a random team................

Usually when I queue with only one friend we get put up with other premades and sometimes win.

You do know the system at least tries to match people queuing together against others doing the same right?

Or is this some dumb hiccup again?
Alliance has gotten worse. I currently am actively playing both factions. BGs aren't the worst part though, it's brawls. Whenever I queue on a horde character it's an easy an win, on one of my alliance characters forget it.
07/22/2017 10:39 AMPosted by Miadra

I have to agree at this point that merc mode is probably adding quite a bit to the crap Alliance win rate.

We were just in an EoTs where we had 2 players with zero damage ( no, they didn't come in later ), 5 people with under 5k damage, and 2 with under 7k damage. These were not healers, they were all dps specs.

Only 4 people even tried to get our bases at start, the Horde ran straight to them, and the loser mercs in mid totally ignored all inc calls. It was pretty obvious that a group of trashy little mercs intentionally threw the game to give their loser horde buddies the Perfect Storm achievement.

When that kind of garbage can go on, yes, it is time to remove merc mode. And frankly, I could care less if Horde sit in que a half hour, they are the ones who rolled the fotm faction to get the advantage. They made their beds, let them sleep in them.

100% agree with this
I don't know about all these theories about Horde players going out of their way to cost games for the Alliance.

I'm completely Pro-Horde, love smashing Alliance and even talking a little !@#$ in the process, but even I would NEVER go out of my way to troll the Alliance by mercing and sandbagging the game. I don't even like the thought of having the merc-buff under my name.

I'm not gonna say a Horde player (nor even Alliance when they merc'd) have NEVER done it, but I can't possibly buy that there would be enough people to do it that it would make a continuous problem for the Alliance win rate.

Now there could always be the possibility once in a while that the Horde players who merc'd got into a game, and when their team started losing they just decided to say "screw it" and play like a snotty brat. Even I've had Horde players do it on my team. We'd lose and they would just sit at the GY or entrance of the map and not contribute.

There's always going to be childish behavior on both sides, but I can't imagine that it would be such a problem that it would be the contributing factor why the Alliance are losing.
07/22/2017 09:25 AMPosted by Shocknorriss

Yes he needs to ensure of having the advantage or the snowflake wont play..
Cowards and p#@@ys form premades to roflstomp random pugs.

Or maybe they want to have fun with friends :) I think this guy's angry
It is the worst I have experienced. Seems so unbalanced all you can do is laugh at how bad everything is. Even when rounding up buddies who are experienced players games still end up nearly impossible to win. I do notice that the horde teams we get matched with are all level 14 or higher prestige, but that really shouldn't be a major factor, or has things changed without notice?

But to be honest, I really miss how BGs used to be . Felt more balanced and dynamic than it is now.