Blood Elves are better than the rest because;

General Discussion
  • Our Leader is named Lor'themar Theron.
  • We had once renamed themselves in honor of their people.
  • People may calll us Sin'dorei.
  • Our home is called Silvermoon City.
  • Many Blood Elves concentrate on studying arcane and fire magic and most blood elves are not insane or evil.
  • Some of our strongest blood elf warriors and spell casters once joined the Alliance to fight the Scourge.
  • We have Blood Mages and these powerful mages can summon a Phoenix
  • (The wondrous bird is about 18 feet long with a sleek, feathered body that dances with bright flames.)
    You might have heard of the name Eldin Sunstrider.

• The Phoenix also is the symbol Blood Elves.
  • The Forsaken enjoy working closely with us Blood Elves
  • because we hate most races but do accept the Forsaken.

• We had been accepted by our Warchief Lady Sylvanas.
  • We consider the Naga our allies and friends and we get along well with the Naga.

Blood Elves for the Win..

Could continue but will refrain doing so for now
    *slaps*
    I like Lor'themar, I wish they'd give him more face time. Pandaria seemed like it was shaping him up to be something really cool, then he just took a back seat.
    07/25/2017 02:55 PMPosted by Iceacid
    The Forsaken enjoy working closely with us Blood Elves
    because we hate most races but do accept the Forsaken.

Then you're foolish because the Forsaken are using you. I mean, if you look at a lot of Forsaken quests, you'll see its all about "create better stronger and nastier plague! kill the living!"

And if you're willing to deal with a group that constantly screams things like "death to the living" ... you're crazy.
    ....You're not Frosty.

STOP STEALING FROSTY'S SCHTICK!
    Ya poor, delusional, anorexic, fel-addicted sweetcakes. You just keep being you, Champ!
    07/25/2017 02:57 PMPosted by Yuda
    I like Lor'themar, I wish they'd give him more face time. Pandaria seemed like it was shaping him up to be something really cool, then he just took a back seat.

Yes I agree back in 5.2 Isle of Thunder, though I am sure we will work closely with him once again.
    We're better than the rest because we can look into the mirror and not be disappointed by what looks back at us.
    07/25/2017 02:57 PMPosted by Smitenhealz
    The Forsaken enjoy working closely with us Blood Elves
    because we hate most races but do accept the Forsaken.

Then you're foolish because the Forsaken are using you. I mean, if you look at a lot of Forsaken quests, you'll see its all about "create better stronger and nastier plague! kill the living!"

And if you're willing to deal with a group that constantly screams things like "death to the living" ... you're crazy.

We might be called crazy but at least we're not insane or evil. Dark Iron clan.. cough.
    Our Leader is named Lor'themar Theron.

*Obligatory "Who?" joke*
    07/25/2017 03:03 PMPosted by Korojin

*Obligatory "Who?" joke*

Tauren picked the one person who is mostly holds a Neutral Alignment and overlooked Eldin Sunstrider?

/Hug
  • Can be found in any city, dancing on a mailbox.
  • Uses more hair care products than all of the other horde and alliance races combined
  • Uses more makeup than all other races combined(Especially the males)
  • androgynous
  • Crackhead High-Elves
  • 07/25/2017 02:55 PMPosted by Iceacid
    We consider the Naga our allies and friends and we get along well with the Naga.

Considering many of the Naga are in bed with the Old Gods ... I wouldn't call that a Good Thing(tm).

most blood elves are not insane or evil.

And yet you go and make commentary about the Dark Iron Clan?

i completely forgot about him. i thought Baine and Gallywix were the only options left after Sylvanas but i forgot that Lor'themar Theron still exists.

the ironic part is, Baine is suppose to be the forgettable one, since i can't name even one thing that defines him, unlike Lor'themar. (aka, The Blood elf with an Eye patch, or shall i see. The One-Eyed Blood Elf)

We consider the Naga our allies and friends and we get along well with the Naga.

i don't your "friends" would appreciate the mass genocide you left behind from whatever home of their's you went for a quest or two, speaking of irony.

we night elves are semi friends with the animals and such, but in the end of day, their at the bottom of the food chain, and elves gotta eat something that is not plants all day.
    Considering many of the Naga are in bed with the Old Gods ... I wouldn't call that a Good Thing(tm).

Yes, we
    07/25/2017 03:08 PMPosted by Smitenhealz
    And yet you go and make commentary about the Dark Iron Clan?

Yes, Dark Iron Dwarves are known for being manipulative, underhanded, greedy, cruel sounds insane and evil.

Just like this very thread, the very manipulative comment above concerning our friendly Naga and the Old gods.
    Shut up meg. You're all twinks anyway.
    Night elves are more attractive.

You guys also look mad all the time.
    Forever in a 14 year old body.
    07/25/2017 03:23 PMPosted by Milkjustice
    Shut up meg. You're all twinks anyway.

Some guys like twinks.
    07/25/2017 03:24 PMPosted by Jaiying
    Forever in a 14 year old body.

Some guys like-Wait, no, nooooooooooooooooo.
    07/25/2017 03:25 PMPosted by Korojin
    Some guys like-Wait, no, nooooooooooooooooo.

While that was wrong ... it made me laugh. Of course you and Shado always manage to give me a good chuckle.