Blood Elves are better than the rest because;

General Discussion
You blood elves do transmog quite nicely. ;)
I have no need to be part of "the best group" to be the among the of best individuals. Nothing is worse than trying to be cool by association.

: )

edit: "of"
07/25/2017 02:55 PMPosted by Iceacid
most blood elves are not insane or evil.

Who are you calling a psycho?!
because we aren't the draenei.
Who's Eldin Sunstrider?
07/25/2017 06:47 PMPosted by Breadisfunny
because we aren't the draenei.

Yeah we dont have smelly hooves .
I'd say that being compared to the Draenei is a good thing. I mean, a good amount of them were offered "bad magic" and they turned it down. While Blood Elves have a tendency to go "magic? nom!" without looking at the price tag.
07/25/2017 07:07 PMPosted by Kítana

Why are you smelling their hooves though?
"You forgot one... You're also the vainest of us all."
I disagree, I happen to enjoy the company of forsaken, tauren, orcs and trolls. Undercity welcomes me, it is my home and there I am accepted for what I am, a monster. The forsaken are a wonderful people, they have an appreciation for true "art" and a flair for the macabre. I for one, favor the city's quirky cuisine over Silvermoon's, though, I am undead of course. That might be why. Oh and the scenery is glorious.

Orcs make great sparring partners for when I want to hone my battle prowess. With them and taurens I don't have to be as careful with my strikes. Unholy strength and all that. I admire their resilience and steadfastness.

Trolls are quick and cunning, not to mention charming at times. I am proud to be related to these people, however distant that maybe.

Tauren are wise and the more diplomatic of the Horde, they temper strength with skill and foresight.

Really, all races are worthy of admiration in their own right. None are better.
How does our leaders name make our entire race superior tho
07/25/2017 02:57 PMPosted by Smitenhealz
07/25/2017 02:55 PMPosted by Iceacid
The Forsaken enjoy working closely with us Blood Elves
because we hate most races but do accept the Forsaken.

Then you're foolish because the Forsaken are using you. I mean, if you look at a lot of Forsaken quests, you'll see its all about "create better stronger and nastier plague! kill the living!"

And if you're willing to deal with a group that constantly screams things like "death to the living" ... you're crazy.

Blood Elves have survived the Scourge, the betrayal of the Humans and Kael'thas, as well as Garrosh the mad Warchief. They're anything but foolish.

If you want to make an issue about WoW catch phrases, despite hearing "can I interest you in a pint?" thousands of times, I've yet to receive that beer, despite being definitly interested.
Shouldn't you be looking for your next fix, elf.
07/25/2017 07:12 PMPosted by Korojin
07/25/2017 07:07 PMPosted by Kítana

Why are you smelling their hooves though?

How hard is it not to smell those things in bgs could smell them for miles
07/25/2017 08:09 PMPosted by Shippujinlai

Dont you have beer to brew ? And chug down ?
Cuz we be basic. Sips frappucino
07/25/2017 08:25 PMPosted by Valeondra
Cuz we be basic. Sips frappucino

Needs more ugg boots.
07/25/2017 08:12 PMPosted by Kítana
07/25/2017 08:09 PMPosted by Shippujinlai

Dont you have beer to brew ? And chug down ?

I won't literally wither and die if i don't get beer.
Blood elves are better than the rest of the Horde because you're not dead, literally a cow, a bridge troll, or Shrek
Because I'm one \o/