Blood Elves are better than the rest because;

General Discussion
And thats why we kicked you out when you were still calling yourselves 'Highborne'(gah) AND why the humans ran you out of the Alliance altogether!

...and then we wonder why the Horde hates us.
What is it with Blood Elves and trying to make claim to a "Master Race" title? Is that why you guys want blue eyes? So you can have your skinny, blue eyed, blonde haired "master race"?
07/25/2017 08:30 PMPosted by Korojin
07/25/2017 08:25 PMPosted by Valeondra
Cuz we be basic. Sips frappucino

Needs more ugg boots.

us blood elves are fashionable. we wear more fashionable brands.
07/25/2017 08:54 PMPosted by Anareiel
...and then we wonder why the Horde hates us.

I blame the standard rates.
07/25/2017 03:29 PMPosted by Syrinalais
You blood elves do transmog quite nicely. ;)

Night Elves also make transmog look good. Some would agree on this one.
07/25/2017 06:51 PMPosted by Dirona
Who's Eldin Sunstrider?

It is said that Eldin Sunstrider was one of the random generated Blood Mages from Warcraft III.
07/25/2017 09:05 PMPosted by Iceacid
07/25/2017 03:29 PMPosted by Syrinalais
You blood elves do transmog quite nicely. ;)

Night Elves also make transmog look good. Some would agree on this one.
07/25/2017 06:51 PMPosted by Dirona
Who's Eldin Sunstrider?

It is said that Eldin Sunstrider was one of the random generated Blood Mages from Warcraft III.

i know i look SEXY!
And if Blizzard introduced a new race that had a prettier female model, 99.99% of the Blood Elf toons out there would race change within a heartbeat. Which mean that the BE are hollow vacuous vain and nothing more than pretty window dressing with no real substance or back story beyond 'we need a sexy horde race'. Which kind of explains the need of the OP to try and make more of the bit of fluff they play.
i agree blood elves are superior.
07/25/2017 06:46 PMPosted by Kushiela
Who are you calling a psycho?

People who like to spread some sort of Blood Elf controversy and most likely they think of Blood Elves as an corrupt race and who fear the Sin'dorei heritage.

Must attend to my Blood Elf needs and I need help from other Blood Elves as the replies are getting behind here.
07/25/2017 09:13 PMPosted by Iceacid
Must attend to my Blood Elf needs

There's only so many makeovers you can get.
07/25/2017 09:10 PMPosted by Pinchwhistle
And if Blizzard introduced a new race that had a prettier female model, 99.99% of the Blood Elf toons out there would race change within a heartbeat.

So why hasn't the Draenei population exploded overnight?
07/25/2017 09:18 PMPosted by Maldazzar
07/25/2017 09:10 PMPosted by Pinchwhistle
And if Blizzard introduced a new race that had a prettier female model, 99.99% of the Blood Elf toons out there would race change within a heartbeat.

because they are a ugly mongrel goat squid hybrid that walk on two legs with big lumps.
07/25/2017 09:20 PMPosted by Breadisfunny
07/25/2017 09:18 PMPosted by Maldazzar

because they are a ugly mongrel goat squid hybrid that walk on two legs with big lumps.

Ah, I love the words of jealous blood elves in the evening. You know we're great.
07/25/2017 09:39 PMPosted by Ivillis
Ah, I love the words of jealous blood elves in the evening. You know we're great.

Why the evening?

Why can't you enjoy words at any time of the day?

Like breakfast time?
07/25/2017 09:39 PMPosted by Ivillis
07/25/2017 09:20 PMPosted by Breadisfunny

why would i be jealous of your ugliness?
07/25/2017 09:18 PMPosted by Korojin
07/25/2017 09:13 PMPosted by Iceacid
Must attend to my Blood Elf needs

There's only so many makeovers you can get.

I was summoned if you must know;

http://i.imgur.com/B40xUa2.jpg
07/25/2017 09:46 PMPosted by Iceacid
I was summoned if you must know;

Only demons get summoned.

She's a witch!
[quote="207566281672"][quote="207567981654"]<span class="truncated">...</span>

You're a small bat-eared stock with an angry face. Who's the ugly one here?
Blood Elves are stupid dummies because;
-Their leader's name is silly gibberish with a big dumb apostrophe in his name for no reason. Lor'themar sounds the same as lorthemar, damnit!
-They had to rename themselves because of the rampant vampirism in their society. You heard it here first, folks. Anything else you've heard is just wrong.
-SIN'dorei. Rapscallions!
-Their capital is called Silvermoon, as if the moon was made of silver. We all know the moon is made of cheese, get with the times!
-Many of their kind attempt to mask their pure insanity by studying the arcane. Every other race sees through it, though.
-Traitors.
-Ah, yeah, well, can your mages do what Khadgar does? Didn't think so, stupid dummy heads.
-They use a flaming, constantly screaming bird as their symbol. Yikes.
-Pathological liars.

What more do the citizens of Azeroth need to know? Blood elves aren't to be trusted, they're all dreadlords god damnit. Build that wall.
[quote][quote]
<span class="truncated">...</span>

You're a small bat-eared stock with an angry face. Who's the ugly one here?

your an ugly goat faced stinky moo-cow who chews cans and can't drive a stick as a bidpedal creature.