921Ele/Resto Sham LF 2/week Mythic 3/9 Min.

Guild Recruitment
Please leave raid times, progression, battletag and what your need is. I can play any class if Shaman is not optimal for your raid group but would prefer to stay on this.

I would appreciate just the information stated above so I don't have to read a long copy pasta. Will link logs, all parses are at least purple+ for perfect on Elemental.
Hey man, STK's 5/9M and looking to add a strong resto shaman. We raid T/W/Th 9-12 EST. If your flexible with the third day, I'd love to chat to see if we'd be a fit. Add me, MortalLesuj#1702
:)
hey man, Re Lapse is a 2 day guild. We raid Fri/Sat 9pm-1am EST, we're 4/9M. We need ranged dps, and if you're willing to flex heal, all the better. My btag is roope#1482 if you're interested in talking more.
Alliance Sargeras
Raids of Our Lives
Tues/Weds 830pm-1230 CST
3/9M (sisters to 3%)
Turducken#1443
<Speakeasy>
9pm-1am EST
Friday/Saturday
3/9m
Stephen#11786
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M ToV
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday .

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Dfguild.com/Forums
<Big Crits> on Sen'jin is actively seeking a dedicated Healer for
a core position as we move on in mythic Tomb of Sargeras.

Raid Nights: Tue/Wed/Thur 7:30 - 11:30 pm CST
Progression: 5/9M

Add me on btag if our progression and raid days work for you, and we can
discuss the details of what you're looking for from a guild.
Pratzil#1116
Hi Occultus, we're currently looking to fill a full time resto shaman spot.

We're currently 9/10 M in Nighthold. We raid Tuesday, Wednesday, and Monday 9 PM-midnight EST (strict 9 hours).

Please feel free to contact Zosyn#1745, Amiye#1532, or Joons#1166 for more info or visit our recruitment thread at
http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749734847#1.

Our web site is https://www.prometheanguild.com.

Good luck with your guild search!
Hey Occultus, we are definitely in need of a good elemental shaman.

[H][US][Tichondrius] <L E G E N D A R Y> 8/9H now recruiting for ToS.

About us:
We are a dedicated raiding guild with a relaxed, yet progression-focused atmosphere and a friendly, mature community. We are currently looking for more members to add to our roster so we can finish Heroic Tomb of Sargeras and progress into Mythic.

Raid times:
Tues 10pm-1am PST
Thur 10pm-1am PST
with an optional Mythic+ night on Wed

Recruitment:
We are currently recruiting the following classes and specs, but any exeptional DPS is always welcome to contact us and as a team we can figure something out.

High Priority: Mage, Shadow Priest, Elemental Shaman

Low Priority: Boomkin, Warlock

About you:
We are looking for individuals with drive, awareness, and an ability to improve and change with your class over time. They should also be able to take constructive criticism and be expected to listen to and interpret strategies as discussed over Discord. An ideal recruit would also be able to contribute to these conversations with new ideas about strategies or class theory-crafting.

Yoshtheghost @ Smokeyjacob#1703
Nekrolock @ Jgomesart#1970
07/22/2017 09:27 PMPosted by Occultus
Please leave raid times, progression, battletag and what your need is. I can play any class if Shaman is not optimal for your raid group but would prefer to stay on this.

I would appreciate just the information stated above so I don't have to read a long copy pasta. Will link logs, all parses are at least purple+ for perfect on Elemental.

Post Apocalypse 2 day Hyjal-Horde (West Coast PST Server)
4/9 mythic, with Host almost down. (still only logged kill with no one dead on mythic sisters, top execution)
6:30-10:30p PST Tues/Wed

Want an ele with os heal... or a rogue or dk.

http://postapoc.gg

Whisperawr#1425
Hello,
Shattering is an Alliance guild located on US-Stormage. We’re currently recruiting for ToS progression and beyond. We are looking for progression minded players alike to add to our roster!

Schedule
Friday 11:30PM-3:30AM CST (9:30PM-1:30AM PST -- 12:30am-4:30AM EST)
Saturday 11:30PM-3:30AM CST (9:30PM-1:30AM PST -- 12:30am-4:30AM EST)

Optional Heroic Clears/Alt Runs
Tuesday Reset 11:30PM-?? CST (Takes about an hour or so to clear heroic)

Progression
We are currently 4/9M ToS!!

Contact
Please fill out an app at http://shatteringwow.enjin.com/recruitment (You will find my Btag on the app if you wish to chat or have any questions)
Bump, haven't found a guild with the right schedule. Thanks for posting!
Hey, <Disturbed> US-Zul'jin is looking to fill out our DPS roster and we would love a elemental sham. Please contact me if you have any questions.

Current Progression
TOS: 9/9H | 3/9M
Nighthold: 9/10M
Trial of Valor: 2/3M
Emerald Nightmare: 7/7M

Raid Times
Monday/Wednesday/Thursday | 8-11pm server (EST)

How To Apply
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20757517868
http://www.disturbedguild.com/apply

Contact Information:
Madness#12309 - Madness
Mojo#12988 - Mojosauce
Summary
Progression: 7/7M | 3/3M | 10/10M | 3/9M
Raid Times: Monday and Wednesday 830pm-1230am(PST)
Apply Here: https://www.eternal-kingdom.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=15
Bnet: Tengen#1626
Discord: Tengen#4073

Immediate Core Needs
DPS
Warlock
Boomkin
Mage
Demon Hunter
Monk
Warrior

Any 90%+ Parsing Players

We only recruit core spots. If we are interested in you, it's for a core raiding spot.

At Eternal Kingdom we offer a different kind of environment, we host many different raiding teams ranging in progression from Mythic to normal clearing teams. I'm the team lead for the Vanguard team which is a hardcore progression team on a casual schedule. We only raid two days a week but have the same expectations as a hardcore raiding team. We are currently looking to fill core spots with solid and reliable raiders as we move through Tomb of Sargeras.
<Hollow Crown> on Sargeras (Alliance) 9/10M on a 2 night a week schedule is recruiting a core healer, tank, and exceptional rdps. We maintain a competitive atmosphere on a casual schedule. We recruit not only quality raiders but quality people so we have a positive atmosphere and have fun together. We regularly do M+ and have some people who enjoy pushing high keys.

We raid Tues/Thurs 8:30-12:30 CST

We maintain a friendly environment and like to do stuff outside of raid together.

If you are interested feel free to apply at www.hollowcrown.net and/or contact us in game. Cinnebuns#1943 or Richard#11728
Guild: Cake
Need: Ele Shaman
Progression : 3/9M
Raid Day/Time : Tue and Thur 7:30 to 11:30 CST
Add me: Zipps#1374
Or Apple @ www.cakeguild.cc
<Hide The Pickle> Bleeding Hollow

-Emerald Nightmare:
7/7- M

-Night Hold:
8/10- M

-Tomb of Sargeras:

9/9-N
9/9-H
2/9-M

Looking for Competitive players for Mythic progression for Tomb.

---Recruitment---

--- DPS / Healers will be considered based on logs / performance. Raid spots are competitive, If you want it come get it.

Loot: EPGP

Days/Times: Tues,Thurs 830-1130 EST

if your looking for a well structured guild who is efficient with their time raiding and still has fun ! add my Btag

Ataxius#11861
<Insómnia> (10/10M NH, 5/9M ToS) US #97

=================================
ABOUT US:

<Insomnia> formally known as [Divided by Zero] is a later evening night guild located on Sargeras - US, which is a PVP, Alliance dominated, high population server. <Insómnia> was a guild created for the sole purpose of providing those whom can't attend the traditional raiding schedule with an environment focused on progression raiding. We place importance on not only keeping the progression raiding efficient but also giving our raiders an environment they actually enjoy.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for many, we're a guild with personality, that pride ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we've not only improved as individuals, but together as a team. We've proven our ability to weather the storm, not fall victim to the common difficulties faced by other guilds. Our guilds' mindset is to not only survive the tier, but thrive during it.

=================================
What you can expect from <DBZ> :

> Guild leadership focused on progression
> Reliable and skilled players
> A friendly, social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds
> Guild repairs and feasts provided during raids
> Loot council fueled for progression!

What we expect from you :

> Raid awareness
> Experience and knowledge to play and excel at your respective class
> Consistency [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
> Desire to progress and push yourself every night, and to always strive to achieve better results!

===================================
RAID TIMES:

Tuesday - Thursday, 8pm - 12am PST (11pm - 3am EST, 10pm - 2am CST)

===================================

For more information contact Kisshot [GM&RL], Tida [Ranged Officer], or Dusti[Healing Officer] in-game or at our website!

Battle Tag: Kisshot#1230, Tida#1933, or Jogreyr#1608