[A]<Fables> Mon/Tu/Th late-night raid guild

Antonidas and Uldum
Fables is recruiting DPS of any class for our flex Heroic raid progression.

We are a semi-hardcore raid guild. We hold people accountable to their class requirements, but provide a learning opportunity for ambitious people interested in the end-game raiding scene. Our officers are Pre-BC veterans, who can and will help you improve your skill while providing 3-nights a week of heroic progression and farm quality raiding. We do achievement, mount runs during raid time when farm is down to 1 night a week.

Our intention is casual-mythic scene, and increasing our roster to 20. Those who cannot keep up or are uncomfortable with Mythic will remain invited to heroic.

RAID TIMES
10pm-1am server, PST Tuesday, Thursday and Monday

Raiders often use weekends and off-nights for their Mythic+ clearing.
We are a late-night guild on Antonidas-Uldum

We are currently lacking a Shadow/Windwalker/Havoc/Warrior DPS right now, possibly a Holy Pally, but all applications considered!

"/Who Fables" in-game if you're on this realm, to find an online officer. Please do not post in this thread as it may be a couple weeks before we see it. Or message myself Midguard-Antonidas, Darz-Antonidas, Buddybear-Antonidas, during raid times (or whenever we're on)

We can discuss raiding cross-realm for a trial period if you need.
See you on the dancefloor softshoes.
(not current) edited out.
What he said.
I've updated the original post to reflect our BFA spec needs.

Joining for Uldir?
Normal runs require:
>340 neck, >335 ilvl, fully gemmed and enchanted, BFA 55-stat food.

Heroic group will require you to be in the normal run, and:
>355 neck--rank 18, >345 ilvl (will increase the longer normal is available), gemmed and enchanted, BFA flasks/prepots, BFA 55-stat food.

>90% attendance
Discord + working mic

Cauldrons/Feasts at a later date.
Augment Runes not required.
No smiling, dis serious business only ;)

**Upon receiving a guild invite, you will be immediately given the responsibility of snitching on Buddybear-Antonidas if he makes any terrible puns, so we can /gkick him for the 40th time this week.
09/01/2018 08:57 AMPosted by Midguard
**Upon receiving a guild invite, you will be immediately given the responsibility of snitching on Buddybear-Antonidas if he makes any terrible puns, so we can /gkick him for the 40th time this week.

Hey Midguard, I get really fired up playing as fire on my mage, it's a blast.
**Upon receiving a guild invite, you will be immediately given the responsibility of snitching on Buddybear-Antonidas if he makes any terrible puns, so we can /gkick him for the 40th time this week.[/quote]

Please allow time for us to reinvite his alts.
Hello! I would be interested in talking to one of your officers about joining your guild, I was having trouble adding one of yall as a friend as they are not real id tags, Mine is Akerous#1303 I am currently a 361ilvl War. looking forward to hearing from you