925 Windwalker LF Horde progression

Guild Recruitment
Looking to join a guild for progressing through ToS. Preferably 3-4/9m but not required.

Staying horde, no weekends, 2-3 days, anytime is fine for me.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/khadgar/abidani
My mythics are low so far because our kills on them have been messy. Definitely have room to improve though which I am also ready to crack down on.

Please leave your elevator pitch and a form of contact and I'll get in touch asap. Out of town for the weekend so if you'd like to hear before Monday just leave a discord name and I will message you on there over the weekend.
Hello, I am Lokobae and I do the recruiting, raid leading and some guild managing for <I'm Bursting>. We recently transferred [Horde] to Zul'jin from Kel'Thuzad Alliance and are looking to rebuild a mythic raid team with the mindset to push the content efficiently.

Raid Times:
Tues, Wed, and Thur - 10:30 pm - 1:30 am EST (Server time)
(7:30 pm - 10:30 pm PST)

Progression:
9/9H ToS
1/9M ToS

Please add me in game at Lokodot#1303 and I'd be happy to give you more information about the guild and raid team.
I would love to talk to you some more about joining our family! A little bit about us includes but not limited to:

Raid Times are
TUESDAY/WED/THURS 8--11pm EST

We are 9/9(H) and looking to push Mythic. We just need 1 Healer (Holy priest pref) and 2 DPS!

We are a fun group of adults and have a chill and fun raid environment. We help with getting you your +15 each week (we do have players who go higher than just 15s if interested!) as well as arena, RBGs and other fun stuff.

We use the standard LootCouncil rules which are as follows but not limited to:

1) Skill
2) Attendence Factor
3) Synergy Based
4) Optimal Raid Needs

BATTLE TAGS :
jrzo#1414 (GM)
iPwn#1187 (Co-GM) (me)

DISCORD :
DrCrazyEyes#7728

I hope to hear from you!
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M ToV
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday .

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

Dfguild.com/Forums
i there, I'm from <Cute Anime Girls> on Illidan-Horde, currently 9/9H 2/9M.
I'll leave a link to my guild recruitment post here as not to be too spammy.
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20757657547#1

Do add me on Btag for a chat if you have any questions or find that we are a suitable guild for you at Kessa713#6788 or ertert456#1924
Hi Abidani, we're currently looking to fill a full time WW spot.

We're currently 5/9 M in ToS (10/10 M in Nighthold). We raid Tuesday, Wednesday, and Monday 9 PM-midnight EST (strict 9 hours).

Please feel free to contact Amiye#1532 or Joons#1166 for more info or visit our recruitment thread at
http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749734847#1.

Our web site is https://www.prometheanguild.com.
[H]<The Early Shift> [3/9M-ToS | 9/9H-ToS | 8/10M-NH | 7/7M-EN | 3/3M-ToV] 2Day-MidDay Mythic Raiding Guild!

US - Bleeding Hollow/Horde

About TES:
The Early Shift is a raiding guild that was formed right before Legion. Our goal is to become one of the best 2day guilds in the US! The leadership of TES has been around since Vanilla, and has a vast amount of high end leadership experience.

What you can expect from us as a guild:
- Strong/passionate/driven leadership that doesn't give up.
- A sense of community and direction.
- Communication.

What we expect from our trials:
- Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for raid.
- Effort to integrate yourself with guild’s community.
- 100% attendance during 2 week trial.
- The drive to improve personal play.

What we're looking for:
We are ALWAYS looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best. With that being said, we have a few classes in HIGH demand:

- Resto Druid
- Mistweaver Monk
- Ret Paladin
- Shadow Priest
- Elemental Shaman
- Hunter (Any Spec)
- Warlock (Any Spec)

Will consider any EXCEPTIONAL DPS!

6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:
Tuesday: 12:00PM(Noon)-3:00PM EST
Thursday: 12:00PM(Noon)-3:00PM EST

Extra:
Very active guild, lots of mythic+ at all times. Couple of raids outside of "Main Raid" normal and such.

How to apply:
If you're interested in joining The Early Shift, please leave an application on our discord recruitment channel : https://discord.gg/x7VJUhz

Any other questions, please contact me via BattleTag:

Guild Master (Zhamy): Zhamie#11997

We appreciate your time and interest. Best of luck with your search!
Hey Abidani!

<Prime> on US-Boulderfist is currently looking for a Windwalker Monk and we think you'd be perfect for the team! We are currently 8/9H ToS but have gotten sub 10% pulls on both H Kil'jaedan and M Goroth

We raid Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday 7:00-10:00 P.M. CST.

Flasks and repairs provided

Tons of M+ throughout the week

Add me @ Bokavar#1605 if you are interested.

Hope to hear from you!
Hey There, I'd be interested in talking to you about coming to raid with us on Dragonmaw, sounds like we might be what you're looking for and vice versa. We're looking to round out a couple spots on the team.

You can hit our recruitment officer Clumbaby up in game or by battletag
Battletag: Clumbaby#11239

Our Spam:

History:
The Unholy Legion (US-Dragonmaw) originated in the World Of Warcraft beta. When the game went live we started on Tichondrius in November 2004 and transferred to Kalecgos in November 2005. UL spent a majority of the guild's life on Kalecgos and later transferred to Dragonmaw as the result of a quickly dying realm. The Unholy Legion has been going strong for over 12 years in and outside of WoW.

Progression:
The Unholy Legion is currently - 7/7 mythic Emerald Nightmare. Not much focus has gone into Trial of Valor (we did finish it heroic) 8/10 Mythic The Nighthold and are currently 9/10 heroic Tomb Of Sargeras

We are looking for:
DPS (healer/tank offspec is a plus)

We will also consider any one that is interested regardless of spec and role.

Requirements:
Attendance - We ask that all raiders maintain at least 90% raid attendance, as we only raid 3 days (9 hours) a week.

Gear - We ask that all apps be in appropriate gear for their spec. Properly Gemmed and Enchanted. Having gear available for a Secondary spec is welcomed. Gear is not a huge issue as long as an effort has been made.

Personality - Outside of raids, We pvp, level alts, and just mess around. We have several guildies who play other online games together outside of WoW. We're looking for out going people who take raiding seriously, yet still enjoy other aspects of the game.

Raid times:
Tuesday: 6-9pm PST
Wednesday: 6-9pm PST
Thursday: 6-9pm PST
Monday: Non-Mandatory Alt Runs

Any questions, feel free to contact: Clumbaby, Keestus, Sòngs on Dragonmaw-US & Rapidpawz on Akama-US

Last Attempt - Bleeding Hollow - 2/9M ToS and 8/10M NH [H] is recruiting players for our mythic progression roster.

Ideal players are:

- Active and competitive
- Currently Heroic or Mythic raiding
- Eager to learn and continuously work to improve their play
- Have an understanding of logs (WarcraftLogs) and how to analyze their performance
- Can show up on time for raids 3 days a week
- Not dramatic and understand mythic progression is a grind
- Working towards maxing their artifact weapon (not sitting on alts before/after raid)

915+ ilvl, 52+ artifact traits and a history of 70%+ parses in logs are a large plus.

A bit about us:
We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild on Bleeding Hollow (EST; Chicago Data Centre) with a solid history of competing for upper-echelon raid progression. We currently run 10.5 hours per week, spread over 3 days. As a semi-hardcore guild, we understand sometimes real life happens and that this game is meant to be fun - and sometimes silly. However, we have high expectations during raid times regarding both attendance and performance; when it's time to kill a boss and do our jobs, we expect our raiders to do so.

We have a stable raid roster and players willing to put in the work required to progress - any new players can expect to benefit from that environment immediately.

We have a strong core of raiders with prior Mythic experience. Our goal is to progress through Mythic quickly, while ideally competing for a Server Top 10 position while ultimately earning the Cutting Edge achievements in this tier and future tiers. As a guild, we regularly run weekly 15+ keys and provide full raid repairs, feasts and flasks for progression nights.

Our raid schedule is:

Tuesday (9-12:30 ST or EST)(8-11:30 CST)(6-9:30 PST)
Wednesday (9-12:30 ST or EST)(8-11:30 CST)(6-9:30 PST)
Thursday (9-12:30 ST or EST)(8-11:30 CST)(6-9:30 PST)

Our raid roster needs are:
High Priority:
Restoration Shaman
Elemental Shaman
Havoc Demon Hunter
Bear or Brewmaster Tank

Low Priority:
All other DPS

All exceptional players will be considered for a spot. We always take our 20 BEST into Mythic progression.
Please send an officer a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible!

Contact info:
https://discord.gg/EaSxg8g
Jinxed#1459 (Raid Lead)
Salty#11240 or Atlas#6097 (Discord) (Recruitment Officer/Ranged Lead)
We are currently in need of Quality tank, heals, and DPS who can commit to a near 100% attendance and have good logs for their class. We raid 7pm-12am Friday/Saturday EST, and we are currently 9/9 N 7/9 H. Trying to fill raid group with more members to get into mythic and finish clearing heroic.

Classes Wanted:

HEALS
-druid

DPS
-hunter
-enh shaman
-demon hunter
-shadow priest

If you are another class not listed in recruitment needs don't hesitate to contact any of the officers.

What you can expect from us:
-Flasks and pots provided
-Experienced core of raiders with years of Heroic and some mythic exp
-Communication with all raiders to what's expected of them on a fight per fight basis

What we expect from you:
-Care taken for the toon your looking to bring. ie: properly itemized/enchanted
-General strats known before getting to progression bosses.
-Attendance at 100% for the trail period and 90% + attendance after
-Team focused attitude

Loot is done via Loot Council. BIS stats/performance/Attendance/time on raid team are the factors that go into loot. The idea behind this is to put the loot in the hands of the players who will net out the most DPS/HPS/Mitigation, and allow us to clear the bosses more easily. Bosses WILL die again and loot WILL drop again. IF YOUR SOLE GOAL IS LOOT THIS IS NOT THE GUILD FOR YOU. That being said, loot will be distributed as evenly as possible and not one person will gear miles ahead of another as that would be counter productive.

As a final note, please do not expect quick, fast, or easy progression this is not currently a mythic guild guild we are hoping to be one during tomb though we just need the members and patience.

Add me if interested please contact me (GM) or Sapperj (co-GM)
Blixen#1287 or ajones6588#1712
Hey, <Disturbed> US-Zul'jin is looking to fill out our DPS roster and we would love a WW Monk. Full time spots available based on performance. Please contact me if you have any questions.

Current Progression
TOS: 9/9H | 3/9M
Nighthold: 9/10M
Trial of Valor: 2/3M
Emerald Nightmare: 7/7M

Raid Times
Monday/Wednesday/Thursday | 8-11pm server (EST)

How To Apply
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20757517868
http://www.disturbedguild.com/apply

Contact Information:
Madness#12309 - Madness
Mojo#12988 - Mojosauce