Arms Nerf... 7/25

Warrior
1 2 3 7 Next
07/21/2017 05:19 PMPosted by Kaivax
Warrior
Arms
The Great Storm's Eye damage bonus per stack reduced to 2% (was 4%).
Ayala's Stone Heart now procs 40% less often for Arms Warriors.

Happy weekend. =/
07/21/2017 05:23 PMPosted by Hrothknut
07/21/2017 05:19 PMPosted by Kaivax
Warrior
Arms
The Great Storm's Eye damage bonus per stack reduced to 2% (was 4%).
Ayala's Stone Heart now procs 40% less often for Arms Warriors.

Happy weekend. =/

And to think, I was so ecstatic when I got Great Storm's Eye the other day...
So f'ing sick of this crap.
I mean, hey, Arms is in a good place right now. So it's not like I'm complaining about the overall picture.

I guess I'm just annoyed that they try to spread out the legendary pieces so that there are different combos, but then nerf the outliers so it's still just, "Ring or bust."

So now I have a legendary. I new legendary, at that. And it gives a middling bonus for a few seconds on an ability that's only going to be used occasionally. So legendary.
Wow love these middle of the tier nerfs on BOTH our BIS legendary. Jesus christ this is ridiculous can they stop wasting their playerbases !@#$ing time?
Well now I feel a little less bad about not having the ring still but my helm :/
Wonder if ravager dmg bonus with is stays same or got lowered
F
breaking news: arms will still be good despite these nerfs
I'd like to say I didnt see it coming.

But I did. It was only a matter of time.
Remember when blizzard said they didn't want to nerf bears in the middle of the raid tier because they didn't want to upset their comfort zones...?

Yeah...

And this is what...? The third time the ring has been nerfed?
There is absolutely no frigging reason for this. We werent ahead of all the classes by miles, not even number 1 or 2 overall. We we fine but more importantly we were fun. The helm nerf ill take but the ring nerf is out of control. The ring is an essential part of the arms rotation with how it works. It was feeling really solid really fun and rewarding. So sick of this crap for the time invested just to get nothing out of it.
07/21/2017 06:09 PMPosted by Drako
Remember when blizzard said they didn't want to nerf bears in the middle of the raid tier because they didn't want to upset their comfort zones...?

Yeah...

And this is what...? The third time the ring has been nerfed?

Yea, the hypocrisy is annoying.

At least the ring only got nerfed for arms this time. So while they are at it they can go ahead and put it back to the original proc rate for fury since that's apparently possible (and no one will still use it regardless since Fury execute is pathetic vs arms and the stats are horrible).
07/21/2017 05:58 PMPosted by Seramore
breaking news: arms will still be good despite these nerfs

breaking news: spriest/affli/boomy will still be ridiculously op after 0 changes

breaking news: a 5-10% nerf in the middle of progression/tier is stupid as hell
Don't know how I feel about this, the helm nerf is one thing but Ayala's has already been nerfed a handful of times and is already in a state where you can go long periods of time without getting a proc. Nearly halving it like this is gonna make the proc rate feel almost non-existent.
07/21/2017 07:22 PMPosted by Lawfulswank
Don't know how I feel about this, the helm nerf is one thing but Ayala's has already been nerfed a handful of times and is already in a state where you can go long periods of time without getting a proc. Nearly halving it like this is gonna make the proc rate feel almost non-existent.

I dislike the inconsistency with Ayala's as Arms. could go a minute without a proc, then get 3-4 procs in a 10 second timeframe. A 40% nerf is going to hurt by the looks of it.
Done every raid/LFR every week, farmed nether portals and done my daily chests for the last 3 months to get my bis legos. Got my helm today. It was the happiest day I've since re-installing and now its my saddest. Nerf rogues and warriors mid-tier but also just ignore boomies when they destroy everyone 4/9 of the fights? Why not give big buffs to ret/dh/fury and other underperforming specs?
I guess we should all just reroll boomkin or uninstall, thanks Blizz <3
I don't even play Arms and this annoys me.
07/21/2017 07:22 PMPosted by Lawfulswank
you can go long periods of time without getting a proc

I find this sentiment sums up Arms extremely well...

Viewing class-balance, as a whole:

Watch a DH run flags in RBGs or a Guardian Druid facelol their way through...pretty much anything (including the Prot mage tower challenge that less than 1% of non-Druid tanks have cleared); get one-shot by a mage (even as a freaking tank)...then tell me, with a straight face, that Warriors need more nerfs.

Is the goal to flat-out insult players who enjoy the Warrior class? Because class-imbalance is so extreme right now, how can more nerfs to Warriors be seen as anything else?
It's just downright demoralising. I'm nowhere near top dps on my raid team. I don't even want to wear legendary's anymore. The disappointment this xpac is reaching cruel and bizarre proportions. Sorry for sounding emo about this but it's really getting tiring. I think I need a long wow vacation and find something more fulfilling to spend my time on.