906 aff lock LF guild

Guild Recruitment
Hey there! I am a 906 Aff lock - 9/9N looking for a new place to call home, unfortunately my previous guild kind of fell apart after the GM had some RL issues. I like to run mythic+ whenever i can and really enjoy raiding. I do my best to do research on my class, and do what I can to learn more and improve on my class as I want to get better. I am willing to transfer to another server and may consider faction changing but prefer to stay alliance. I am looking for a guild with plans to clear heroic and push into mythic long-term, but its also important to me that the raid environment is laid back and fun.

What am I looking for in a guild:

- I prefer a weekend raiding guild, although weekdays could work, that starts no earlier than 9 Eastern Time.

- I would like to be in a guild that actively runs mythic+'s together on off nights as well, but this isn't a huge deal as I can always pug them.

- I'm a pretty laid back guy with a full-time job and family, I enjoy hanging out on discord on off nights just talking to doing other stuff together.

Thank you for your time. I'll check back here for replies or my btag is Kanui#1632
Ni!

We are the Knights Who Say Ni, and seem to fit most of your criteria! We are a mature guild, with both casual members who do not raid as well as a strong core raid team which we are focused on adding to! We are active and host a variety of events, from raids, to M+, to transmog runs, AP farming, and the occasional pvp. We raid Monday/Tuesday, 8pm - 11pm central time and have cleared Normal Tomb and are currently focused on Heroic progression through Tomb, currently 1/9H. We have no plans to move into mythic raiding, but I think we could be a good fit otherwise!

Please take a look through our recruitment post and add my battletag, Izzerien#1968, if you are interested.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20754046063#
Hey man we raid Tues Wed Thurs 12-3 East late night guild if interested add me at Deathriot#1363
Recruitment Discord! Come find a home. :D

https://discord.gg/wtHG8qc (Horde Guilds)
https://discord.gg/AechHEw (Alliance Guilds)

Use the #get_roles channel to set yourself as !recruiter or !recruit (looking for home)

I do delete your spam if you leave the discord just because if you're not on a mutual discord, you often can't contact the person who posted anyways.

Also mute notifications. The discord is used for pugging as well for people who like to do achievements and Mythic Emerald Nightmare/Trial of Valor/Nighthold so I often post upcoming things for people to attend if they feel like it.
ty will check back in the morning
<SLASHRUDEATTITUDE> is looking to finish up it's core mythic group. We have a really relaxed atmosphere that gets as serious as it needs to be during progression. Spots are competitive. We use Discord for our voice.

We achieved Cutting Edge in the Emerald Nightmare.

We are currently 7/7M, 2/3M, 9/10M, and 9/9H.
Currently starting Mythic ToS

Loot system: Loot Council for progression, alt runs personal.

Raid times:
(All times are central US.)
Friday: 10:30pm-1:30am
Saturday: 10:30pm-1:30am
Sunday: 8:30pm-11:30pm

Healers Needed (immediate):
Any healer
Pref Rsham

DPS Needed:
Mage/Lock prefer
Any ranged class (preferred)
Or strong melee

Having viable offspecs are highly valuable to us.

We have optional Tuesday normal runs to help gear lower ilvl raiders.
Also we try to get all active raiders a 15 done for the week to help with the gearing process.

Please fill out the application below if you are interested.
https://goo.gl/forms/NuY9LMqKffcbNles1

Add Sloke#1418, Fudd#11903 or thenetan#1787 for more information or to try for a position, as well as an alternative to the application.[b][/b
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M ToV
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday .

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Dfguild.com/Forums
Can vouch for Rihe- great guy, committed, high dps. Pleasure to have on a raid team!
<Its Bloodlust Not Hero>, is recruiting a few capable and reliable players to go forward into Tomb of Sargeras. At this time we are very interested in ranged dps; warlock, boomkin and hunter, specifically.

We are an adult guild on Stormrage-Horde. Many of us have been raiding together since Wrath, starting out on Greymane and moving to Stormrage a few years ago. We enjoy raiding together in a friendly team atmosphere where we expect everyone to strive to do their best.

We are looking for mature individuals (21+) who are willing to make a commitment to a Fri/Sat night raid schedule. Know your class, don't stand in fire, and research fights ahead of time. 885+ ilvl is required. Previous tier heroic experience is a plus, along with a tolerance for joking and some raunchiness:) Cross realm trial is possible.

Raid times are Fri/Sat, 8-11 pm Eastern. Current progression is 8/9H ToS, 1/10M NH, 4/7 M EN, 3/3 H ToV. Monday night is alt night, and on off nights we regularly run mythic plus dungeons for fun and to help people gear up.

We offer our raiders a generous repair allowance, food, flasks, pots, and gems and enchants for their raiding toon.

If this sounds like a group that you would fit in, add Tails#1421 or Jackelsrule#1396 and we can chat. You can also check out our website at www.ibnh.enjin.com for more information about us
<Errant Venture> (10/10H NH, 5/9H ToS) LF DPS for our weekend raid team for ToS - Sat 7pm EST / Sun 2pm EST.

Hit me up on Kohmet#1597

If you find that weekdays fit your schedule better, check out our weekday raid team: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20754448136
Hello! Carebear Club is looking to add some more DPS to our group as we continue into Tomb. We are a fun group of players who love to log on and have fun, as well as kill bosses together. We are very laid back, but kick butt when its time. We have a lot of people that enjoy mythic + and just enjoy hanging out. If you love a good Pun then we are the guild for you!

Raid Times: Tuesday and Wednesday 9pm EST - 12am EST
Raid Progression: 7/9 H, 9/9 N ToS, 5/10M, 7/7M, 3/3H
Guild Website: http://carebear-/club.enjin.com/
Forum Post: http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749725641?page=2#post-32
Battletag: Ariana#1409 or Dare#1185

If you are interested or have any questions please feel free to add Dare or myself! Happy Hunting!!
I would love to talk to you some more about joining our family! A little bit about us includes but not limited to:

Raid Times are
TUESDAY/WED/THURS 8--11pm EST

We are 8/9H (KJ @ 9% this week), however some of the guild members and most of the officers (raid lead included) are 9/9H. (Pushing mythic this week)

We are a fun group of adults and are going to be pushing Mythic progression this week.

We use the standard LootCouncil rules which are as follows but not limited to:

1) Skill
2) Attendence Factor
3) Synergy Based
4) Optimal Raid Needs

iPWN#1187 (recruitment officer )

I hope to hear from you!
We recruiting Ramp up and round out the team for heroic Tos progress and then into mythic. The team is lead by raiders that are 3/10m and currently 9/9 N 3/9 H tos. We weren't happy with the current state of things and the place we were in, and raiding stopped being enjoyable and didn't want to be with the people we were with. So we decided to build are own and create a home and cultivate a community, that spans not only in this but across others as well and take in like minded individuals like your self. People who love m+ we want you as well since we do enjoy m+ and trying to pug those are starting to get out of hand. For those who just want to jump in and hang out and just want the company, well you are accepted with open arms here as well.

With the mission statement done, here is some more about the group, we are a semi hardcore group on area 52 that raid 3 days a week 9 to 12 est. Those 3 days are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday with alt raids on the weekends just for funzies. The loot system is epgp.

Now that the long typing is out of the way we can now switch to the bullet points.

Recruitment needs:

Range dps (high)

Melee dps (high)

Healers (medium)

Tank (low)

For recruits please be max level and have your wep unlocked for the 10% damage.Gear really isn't that big of a deal since its not hard for us to gear people with M+, and just raiding on alts to make it so who ever we are getting gear for has the most options in a raid. For anymore information or if you want to talk add sparkytiz#1491 or Key#12360
Hey Rihe,

Tilted could definitely use another DPS on our roster as we start to progress into Mythic ToS. Feel free to look over at our progression / raid times to see if were a good fit. Any specific questions or ya want to chat add us on Bnet.

Progression
Tier 20
1/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras
9/9 Heroic Tomb of Sargeras

Schedule
Thursday: 10:00 P.M. - 1:00 A.M. EST
Friday: 10:00 P.M. - 1:00 A.M. EST
Saturday: 10:00 P.M. - 1:00 A.M. EST

For more information feel free to add any of the following: Zerostriker#1534, yamsrtasty#1167, IVIaTT#11639
Hello! [A]<Impossible> @Whisperwind is recruiting for our core raid team.

Our guild is 8 years old and still going strong! We are a sarcastic, friendly group of raiders looking for strong and reliable people who will help us progress through new content.

We raid Tues and Wednesday 8-11 CST (server time).

We are currently 9/9N and 6/9H with hopes to start mythic once we have heroic on farm. We run mythic 15+ dungeons each week as well.

If we sound like the right fit for you please message our recruitment officer at RabbitX#1118.

We look forward to hearing from you.
<Mad Hatter> is seeking dedicated raiders that are on time and prepared for raids. Our core raid team is currently taking applications to join us in our quest for world domination.

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/proudmoore/Mad+Hatter

Raid: Friday and Saturday; midnight-3am eastern

Currently in search of:
Ret Paladin
Rogue
Warlock
Contingency Plan (US-turalyon) is a progression focused guild, where we unceasingly strive for exceptional execution and performance through which we maximize individual as well as raid potential.

Who We Are:
We, here at Contingency Plan, have a progression oriented mindset which is ultimately aimed at clearing the current Mythic Content. We offer a stable leadership and raiding environment that ensures maximal progress from our restricted time-schedule; while maintaining a respectful and enjoyable atmosphere.

What We Are Looking For:
We are looking for individuals with exceptional raiding skills, awareness, and knowledge. We are looking for Raiders that have competitive personalities, that strive to be the best they can be at their class, by eagerly going over logs pre and post raid to see where they can improve; as well as those who keep up with current theorycrafting and research/changes on their class. We are looking for individuals who are punctual and have impeccable raid attendance. With a two day raiding schedule, being on time and ready to pull at the start of raid is crucial to maximizing our progress. Attendance is of paramount importance to us since we are aimed at clearing mythic content. In the event that We recruit you to out raid team, we are depending and expecting you to be able to make nearly all of our raids. If that is not something you can commit to then you are not someone we are looking for. Furthermore, we realize that successful progression not only requires punctuality and skill, but cooperation and communication. We are looking for individuals who share those values with us while maintaining positive, lighthearted and respectful attitudes.

Our Raiding Schedule:
Saturday and Sunday - 8:30PM to 11:30PM EST
Friday - 9:00PM to 12:00PM EST - Optional AP/Legendary/Alt Run **We do not add or extend raid days or times under any circumstance.**

Current Progress:
9/9H ToS
9/9N ToS

Our Current Needs:
  • Tank - N/A
  • Healer - N/A
  • Melee DPS - Rogue, DK, Warrior, Enh Shaman
  • Ranged DPS - Mage, Shadow Priest
  • **Any exceptional players who wish to apply to currently filled positions will be considered.**

Contact Information:
    You can reach out to us through Battle Tag:
      Ash - Ash#12200
      Giz - Blitz#1385
      Jin - Jin#14940
    The Guild

<Over The Hills> is an adult oriented community (generally 30+) for both veteran and new players who are interested in common company. Our goal is to create a casual raid environment that is able to include all levels of experience.

We raid for a total of 6 hours weekly, with our primary goal being the AOTC achievement from heroic content for each tier.

We are currently on a summer schedule, which has us raiding Friday/Saturday rather than Saturday/Sunday. Times have been updated below.

Raid schedule:
    Friday [7:30p.m. - 10:30p.m.] (server time)
    Saturday [1:00p.m. - 4:00p.m.] (server time)

Raid progress:
    6/9H Tomb of Sargeras
    10/10H The Nighthold (AOTC)
    3/3H Trial of Valor (AOTC)
    7/7H Emerald Nightmare (AOTC)

Voice program:
    Discord

Contacts:
    Labyrinthine#1616

Casual RBG schedule:
    Wednesday [7:30p.m. - 10:00p.m.] (server time)

Currently, we are recruiting for the below roles:

High demand tank:
    ✥ Off-spec tanks only

High demand DPS:
    ✥ Mage**
    ✥ Hunter**
    ✥ Priest**
    ✥ Elemental Shaman**
    ✥ Warlock**
    ✥ Death Knight**
    ✥ Demon Hunter**

High demand healers:
    ✥ Priest
    ✥ Druid**
    ✥ Monk**

**high demand

If your class/role is not specifically mentioned, but you feel like we would be a good fit, please contact a recruitment officer.
    <House Brighthammer> is looking to round out its raid team for ToS. We would love to add you to our family.

We are 9/9N, 1/9H. Our raid times are Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday, 7 - 10 PM PST (10 - 1 EST) .

We are semi-casual and prefer to progress in raids with a team of people we enjoy spending time with, and who are willing to work together. We require Discord, and DBM Timer.

We do Mythic Dungeons, world content, and achievement/mount hunting together whenever possible in our non-raid times.

I would love to have a chat with you and possibly bring you with us Wednesday to see if Brighthammer seems like it would suit your needs. I am usually online between 9 AM and 9 PM PST and can be reached at Aristiri#1425 or you may reply here.
    Hello Rihe. We might not be the most perfect fit as we're horde and raid during the week but we're fairly close in most other things. Currently, we are H3/9, N9/9, H10/10, H3/3 (AOTC all x-pac). Our raid days are Tues->Thurs. If you're interested in a long standing guild that has been around since the start, please read below.

Hello all. GM of NERVous Horde here. We are one of the oldest, active horde guilds on our server-Bloodhoof. Bloodhoof is an original launch server that even had its original server blade put up for auction. We've been around since 2004 and have been raiding since the MC days. We are looking for consistent and talented people to raid during Legion. Our tanks are pretty much set but we are open to DPS and limited heals (DPS with off spec healing is glorious). We have a great history on our server (including #1 progressed horde side guild in MOP) and have been nothing short of a respectful group of people for nearly 12 years. If you are looking for a solid group to raid with, and enjoy the game in the process, visit nerv-clan.com or message me on Bnet.

Thank you - NapalmDawn#1157