Healer LF Home

Guild Recruitment
Hey forums,

I'm a very good resto druid, and I'm looking for a new home.

I'm looking to level a character on whatever realm or faction is the best fit for me.

It won't take me long to be able to become raid ready.

If I do commit to your team, I commit to fighting for a spot, not being a bench warmer.

I can do 1 PM to 11 PM cst(or anytime in between)

Thanks for taking the time to read this.
<SLASHRUDEATTITUDE> is looking to finish up it's core mythic group. We have a really relaxed atmosphere that gets as serious as it needs to be during progression. Spots are competitive. We use Discord for our voice.

We achieved Cutting Edge in the Emerald Nightmare.

We are currently 7/7M, 2/3M, 9/10M, and 9/9H.
Currently starting Mythic ToS

Loot system: Loot Council for progression, alt runs personal.

Raid times:
(All times are central US.)
Friday: 10:30pm-1:30am
Saturday: 10:30pm-1:30am
Sunday: 8:30pm-11:30pm

Healers Needed (immediate):
Any healer
Pref Rsham

DPS Needed:
Mage/Lock prefer
Any ranged class (preferred)
Or strong melee

Having viable offspecs are highly valuable to us.

We have optional Tuesday normal runs to help gear lower ilvl raiders.
Also we try to get all active raiders a 15 done for the week to help with the gearing process.

Please fill out the application below if you are interested.
https://goo.gl/forms/NuY9LMqKffcbNles1

Add Sloke#1418, Fudd#11903 or thenetan#1787 for more information or to try for a position, as well as an alternative to the application.[b][/b
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M ToV
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday .

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Dfguild.com/Forums
US-Sivermoon Alliance <Throw Em Over> ToS (9/9 N) (5/9 H)

We are a semi causal heroic raiding guild consisting of a core of 10 people looking to expand our roster for ToS. On top of raiding, we push Mythic+ , do achievement runs as well as gear alts. Our raid days are Tues & Thurs 8-11 EST. we are currently in need of dps or healers of any class!
Message me here or add my Battle tag Infafred#1343
Hi, we're currently looking to fill full time healer position.

Promethean is great guild, with solid leadership, respectable guild history, and top 10 US experience!

We have lowered our raid hours significantly to meet the needs of our returning players and to kill bosses and have fun on a much lighter schedule :)

We're currently 4/9M in Tomb. We raid Tuesday, Wednesday, and Monday 9 PM-11:59PM EST (strict 9 hours per week).

Please feel free to contact Joons#1166 for more info or visit our recruitment thread at
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753230299?page=1

Our web site is https://www.prometheanguild.com.
*Updated 7/20/17
Contact me at Slyx#1862

About the Guild

<Special Treatment>
- Stable guild(5+ years)
- Hyjal server(PvE) Well populated but no wait queues.
- Active discord server.
- Mythic Fridays! (Non-mandatory Mythic+ runs on Friday 8-11PM PST)
- Seeking players looking for a raid team but also for a guild to call home.
- We have two raid teams within the guild and want to expand upon the good community we already have!

Joining Team Eclipse
-We ask that applicants be ILvL 900+
-Exceptions for the right individual.
-The application process consists of 3 questions.
-As a trial you will be given equal loot priority after attending 3 consecutive raids.

About Team Eclipse
-Currently 20 on the roster.
-Roster caps at 25 allowing us to be flexible when absences happen.
-Semi-casual approach to progression.
-We maintain a focused, calm, and positive raid environment.

What we expect
-Mature/Dedicated members who enjoy playing the game.
-Strive to improve
-Show up with gems/enchants/consumables
-Maintain 90% attendance (Give notice when absent)
-Raid Awareness
-Team Player/Good Attitude

Team Eclipse Raid Schedule
Wed/Sat 7:00-10p.m (PST)
Team Eclipse Progress
4/9(H)-9/9(N)ToS

We are recruiting 2 DPS and 1 healer. Class and specs listed below

Team Eclipse Recruitment
DPS
-Warrior(Medium)
-Paladin(Low)
-Death Knight(Low)
-Hunter(Low)
-Shaman(Medium)
-Rogue(High)
-Druid(High)
-Monk(High)
-Demon Hunter(Low)
-Mage(Medium)
-Warlock(Low)
-Priest(High)

HEALS
-Paladin(High)
-Monk (High)
-Druid(Med)
-Priest(Med-Disc spec a bonus)
-Shaman(Med)
We recruiting Ramp up and round out the team for heroic Tos progress and then into mythic. The team is lead by raiders that are 3/10m and currently 9/9 N 3/9 H tos. We weren't happy with the current state of things and the place we were in, and raiding stopped being enjoyable and didn't want to be with the people we were with. So we decided to build are own and create a home and cultivate a community, that spans not only in this but across others as well and take in like minded individuals like your self. People who love m+ we want you as well since we do enjoy m+ and trying to pug those are starting to get out of hand. For those who just want to jump in and hang out and just want the company, well you are accepted with open arms here as well.

With the mission statement done, here is some more about the group, we are a semi hardcore group on area 52 that raid 3 days a week 9 to 12 est. Those 3 days are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday with alt raids on the weekends just for funzies. The loot system is epgp.

Now that the long typing is out of the way we can now switch to the bullet points.

Recruitment needs:

Range dps (high)

Melee dps (high)

Healers (medium)

Tank (low)

For recruits please be max level and have your wep unlocked for the 10% damage.Gear really isn't that big of a deal since its not hard for us to gear people with M+, and just raiding on alts to make it so who ever we are getting gear for has the most options in a raid. For anymore information or if you want to talk add sparkytiz#1491 or Key#12360
Please get a hold of me ASAP please =] Think we will be a good fit for you on the main team.
Corrupt Intentions - Alliance - Uldum
7/7 MYTHIC EN, 3/3 Heroic ToV and 10/10 H NH and 3/10 Mythic
Currently: 8/9 H TOS

Wed: 8pm-11pm PST
Sun: 8pm-11pm PST
Mon: 8pm-11pm PST

Hello my name is Sin and I am the raid leader and GM of Corrupt Intentions. We are currently recruiting exceptional Healers and DPS looking forward to pushing content and Mythic+ dungeons. With the onset of Tomb of Sargeras fast approaching we are looking for fresh players to join our ranks in our continued success in Mythic content. We are a varied group of raiders whom are dedicated to the team and having fun.

To reach out to us please contact the following:
Sinalthor#1324 - GM and Raid Leader
Pharuan#1896 - Recruitment Officer
YChromo#1811 - Raid Officer

For more info check here; https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753935706#1
- New guild
- LF good players
- 9/9 H TOS
- Building Mythic TOS Roster
- Also doing high lvl M+
- 11pm-1am ST M-Th
- Afzal#11585
Nethergard Watch

We are currently looking for a couple more players to round out our mythic progression roster, specifically we are looking for 1-2 healers, preferably with a decent dps off spec. Although all DPS all welcome to inquire.

To apply, or for more information, please contact Dalfiuss or Carthion/Cartheolus in game or Dalfiuss#1247 or Carth#1634 in Battle.net.

Main Progression Raid Days (Times are EST)
Thursday - 7:30pm - 11:00pm
Sunday - 7:30pm - 11:00pm

Optional Casual Raid Day (We run the difficulty behind our progression raid)
Monday - 7:30pm - 11:00pm

We are currently 8/9H TOS
Winter Shadow is a Horde guild on the realm of Ysera. The guild was formed in February 2013 and began raiding later that month. We've achieved a lot in a short time due to the dedication and faith of our members.

Raiding Details:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
6:30pm - 9:30pm EST

Tier 19: 7/7M EN, 3/3M ToV, 8/10M NH

Tier 20: 9/9N, 9/9H 1/9M

We're currently seeking reliable ranged DPS and a healer.

Please apply at http://wintershadow.net/ or add one of our officer's BattleTags (listed at the bottom of this post) if you have any questions.

If you don't see your class listed it doesn't mean we wouldn't be interested in talking to you about raiding with us! Hit us up and we'll chat.

Please see our website http://wintershadow.net/ for guild details. We will always welcome compatible people as casual players as well. We enjoy raiding, dungeons, PvP, and leveling alts together.

Progression without aggression is our motto. That means learning from mistakes with theorycrafting to get over humps and constructive criticism WITHOUT the rage. This is a game and we play to have fun! If you are looking for hardcore we are not the guild for you. We aim high without the craziness of pushing ourselves to the brink. For us, this game should be enjoyable and challenging.

Feel free to get in touch with either Kindredlies (kindredlies#1591), Bushbaby (bushbaby#1830), or Andy (andy#12288), or apply at http://wintershadow.net/
Strength#11285

Let's chat.
Guild: <Sodium> - Stormrage
Faction: ALLIANCE
Raid Times/Days: Tues-Wed 9PM-12AM EST
Progression: 9/9N 8/9H
Recruitment Contacts: Chaostrophix (Heart#12227)
Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Sodium
Needs: Mage, Boomkin, Resto Druid, Ele Shaman, Hunter
Hello! Mortal Instruments on Dalaran Server is now recruiting for all DPS and Healers! We are currently doing heroic nighthold and normal TOS. We are raiding tonight at 8pm server time if you would like to come check it out! We are very social, helpful, and have members on at all times of day who do dungeons, pvp, mythic +, LFR etc. Please let me know if you would like more info or whisper Apalay in game!