██████▀░░█░░░░██████▀
░░░░░░░░░█░░░░█
░░░░░░░░░░█░░░█
░░░░░░░░░░░█░░█
░░░░░░░░░░░█░░█
░░░░░░░░░░░░▀
07/27/2017 05:37 PMPosted by Kagrenac
07/27/2017 05:28 PMPosted by Jarleon
...Wish I could stick to a horde alt long enough to be able to punk somebody. I missed out on that one. :(

Yea some people got pretty WoD "rich" from the BB. Seven made 6 figures in total iirc and others made it close or broke into the six figures.

pretty sure seven and myself made quite six figures each, Boy do I miss those payouts
In this whole situation it became cancer in social media.
I liked the other thread better
07/27/2017 08:40 PMPosted by Jacksøuth
I'm such an ED noob, who was The Guard?
Oh man. Ask your GM sometime. Good times. :D
My favorite moment with the guard had to have been when they came to the hand in EPL and started to screwing around interrupting our RP. There were 15 or so IIRC that came and were yelling and emoting to be General nuisances and this was their way of getting back at me mostly for the BB. Half our members logged over and joined TMO who we call for help and we camped the hell out of them.

They were easily baited into fights they should have won with the numerical and gear advantage they had over our Alts that were almost half the TMO group. My undergeared DK was especially tantalizing and got them killed half a dozen times.

It's sad that I actually miss Warlords.

- They have the same damn guild logo.

http://i.imgur.com/jDLD4OO.png

Yeah, but the border color is TOTALLY different...
I heard that Ninth Circle members smell like feet, just like the Guard members did.
07/27/2017 07:31 PMPosted by Scarlling
sexiest pig
*oinks suggestively*
07/28/2017 08:21 AMPosted by Khurgun
sexiest pig
*oinks suggestively*

pearl in a pigsty.
07/28/2017 08:21 AMPosted by Khurgun
sexiest pig
*oinks suggestively*

Careful now, I can cook mean pork chops.
I am talking about the fact both sides one guy claims he is gay the other said said the N-word it became a freaking mess in my investigation. Lolcow is going to love this when I talk to him about this.
07/28/2017 07:14 AMPosted by Kagrenac
My favorite moment with the guard had to have been when they came to the hand in EPL and started to screwing around interrupting our RP. There were 15 or so IIRC that came and were yelling and emoting to be General nuisances and this was their way of getting back at me mostly for the BB. Half our members logged over and joined TMO who we call for help and we camped the hell out of them.

They were easily baited into fights they should have won with the numerical and gear advantage they had over our Alts that were almost half the TMO group. My undergeared DK was especially tantalizing and got them killed half a dozen times.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DjxJ1eitQM

Don't judge, I'm subbed to Seven.
07/27/2017 03:48 PMPosted by Boss
Allowing their members to be toxic on Twitter

lol.

This is a thing? Really?
07/28/2017 11:27 AMPosted by Lythosse
07/27/2017 03:48 PMPosted by Boss
Allowing their members to be toxic on Twitter

lol.

This is a thing? Really?

Yes and its escalating into a MEME war on Twitter I am talking about both sides its worse then hell.

https://twitter.com/FaynarISR/status/887771729258577921
Bump
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/001/087/107/d6a.jpg
god bless the guard

07/27/2017 07:01 PMPosted by Sukô
Not nearly enough jokes about IRL massacres. Only a true heir to the guard can do this. Or if you have squirtle there.

reporting in
07/28/2017 07:14 AMPosted by Kagrenac

Amnesia, remember when the guard declared martial law and had one of your members comply and we placed him under arrest. the rage from your guild lols
07/29/2017 01:01 PMPosted by Squirtlë
Amnesia, remember when the guard declared martial law and had one of your members comply and we placed him under arrest. the rage from your guild lols

Oh look it thinks its people.