920 Boomie - Guardian OffSpec - 5/9H XP

Guild Recruitment
Been around since BC and raiding since WotLK. Looking to move to a 3 night guild with an East Coast centric core group of people. Current XP is 5/9 Heroic ToS.

* Available to Raid 8-12 PM Eastern time any days besides Wednesday nights.
* Ideally there would be 3 nights of Progression and an Alt/AP night.

* Prefer PVE server, but not completely opposed to PVP

* Currently looking for alliance guilds only (due to extra cost of faction changes)

I'm a fairly laid back player and have always gotten along well with guild mates.
Looking to find a place with a stable core group of people. Low/No drama. Feel free to contact me on Discord ( Isi#0118 ) or on Bnet ( Isi#1682 ).
Hi There!

<Cotton Candy Dreams> - 9/9N, 3/9H - Is currently recruiting DPS and Heals.

Raid Times: Friday & Saturday, 8:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m. EST
Loot: Personal
Voice: Discord

We are interested in dedicated, skilled players, regardless of gear or experience.

Please contact Rez#1388 (GM) or Blackswag#1340 (Officer) for more details.
Hi there, I'm from <Cute Anime Girls> on Illidan-Horde, if you ever decide to faction change. We're currently 9/9H 1/9M. I'll leave a link to my guild recruitment post here as not to be too spammy.
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20757657547#1

TL;DR
10/10M NH Raid Leader and Officers
Tomb is our first tier so expect it to be a bit rough. However, we want to be killing bosses and our aim is to clear/farm all bosses while they are current content and get Cutting Edge.

Do add me on Btag for a chat if you have any questions or find that we are a suitable guild for you at Kessa713#6788 or ertert456#1924
Who are we?

<Revival> is a Mythic Raiding Guild on US MalGanis. We are a group of players that have been raiding together for years. We have made it a point to push progression and see the full tier's content each tier. We have decided to form our own group after our last one had the leadership fall apart. What we have are skilled, dedicated raiders that want to push progression and still have fun playing the game. We believe that this is a social game and that you should look forwarded to spending your raid time with the other raiders. We also believe that as a 2 night raiding guild attendance is extremely important as well as reviewing the fights before logging into to raid. We do not want to waste any one else's time because one of us doesn't know the fight.

Caution:
If you are an elitest, like to point fingers, rude to other people, enjoy causing loot drama, or dont know how to have fun. Please DO NOT APPLY. We do not want you, you are not welcome.

Progression:

Emerald Nightmare: 7/7M
Trial of Valor: 3/3M
Nighthold: 9/10M
Tomb of Sargeras: 9/9H

Raid Times

Tuesday: 9pm EST - 1am EST
Thursday : 9pm EST - 1am EST

Recruitment

Current class openings:

HIGH Need:
- Shadow Priest
- Balance Druid
- Destruction Warlock
- Mage

MEDIUM Need:
- Melee DPS
- Healer with Good DPS Offspec

We are actively looking for the classes listed above however our recruitment remains open at all times. All applications will be considered, regardless of iLvL, progression or class. That said we do prefer 910+ iLvL and 52 points in main weapon.

Leadership & Contact Information

Guild Master: Durgga (Durgga#1765)
Officers : MorphZero (Element#1778)
Recruitment: Orestés (Sextape#1439) Albart (Dinosaur#1438)

Apply at http://revival.wowlaunch.com
So many Horde guilds >.< lol

Beginning to think I chose the wrong Faction
Hey Edward,

Crux is looking for a boomkin to join our ranks as we finish off ToS and get into farm mode. Copy pasta below. If you'd like to talk more feel free to hit me up on Bnet Spoonska#1616

TLDR: Important Stuff
    Legion Schedule: Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday 8:00 PM-11:00 PM CST
    Seeking: 2 DPS (Pref ret/warrior/DH, but all DPS and roles considered)
    Current Progression: 8/9 Heroic Tomb of Sargeras , 9/9 Normal Tomb of Sargeras
    Past Achievements:10/10 Heroic Nighthold - 7/7 Heroic Emerald Nightmare - 3/3 Heroic Trials of Valor, Glory to the Legion Raider, Glory to the Legion Hero

Who Dis:
[A]<Crux> on Silvermoon(US) was formed in July of 2016 by a group of retired "hardcore raiders" and friends who decided to return for Legion. Many members have been playing since launch and together since The Burning Crusade. We are an adult guild that strives to maintain a goal oriented and fun environment.

Our PvE goals consist of effectively clearing content with a casual 3 night/3 hour schedule, as well as completing meta achievements. We provide feasts and flasks and use a personal loot system. Mythic raiding is something we are interested in doing when we have enough numbers. When we do reach that point, we will approach mythic with the same level of preparation and attitude we approach heroic.

Regardless of your raiding background, we ask that anyone interested be somewhat comparative in gear, have a minimum of 52 artifact traits, and be competitive on the meters.

Contact Info:
If you are looking for a fun and casual raid environment with competent raiders (minus Whiskerz), feel free to contact Spoonska (Spoonska#1616, Spoonska#0796 on Discord) or Reesi (Reesi#1576).
< H I J I N X > - [Illidan | Horde]
*visit our site @ www.hijinx.ws for more information!

Raid Times: Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday [7:00pm EST - 10:00pm EST]
Current progression: 3/9M ToS, 9/10 Mythic NH, 2/3 Mythic ToV, 7/7 Mythic EN

Seeking:

Tank: Monk, Druid, DK. Other exceptional tanks should apply.

Healer: Resto Druid, MW Monk, HPriest

DPS: Boomkin, Mage, Rogue, Warlock. Anyone with excellent parses should apply.

Requirements:
920+ preferred, 915 would be acceptable for non tanks with very good parses for their bracket.
52 Traits minimum, no exceptions.
8/9H ToS is a preferred minimum but again, if you have excellent parses we may make an exception.

About:
We are a large social Mythic raiding guild, looking for exceptional players to add to our roster as we continue down our road of mythic progression.

We currently have a raiding team of 20+ people, allowing us to rotate raiders as needed per fight and ensuring we are capable of raiding every night. We are however looking to replace some of our less skilled and/or dedicated raiders while we are still at the start of a new tier.Keep in mind, even though we have a larger roster, most raiders do not sit on the bench for a whole night. We have a host of part time raiders that take priority to the bench

If you have any questions you may contact:
Bryi (Recruitment Officer) - Jinx#11876
Dârkleaf (Recruitment Officer) - Dark#12125
Yàz (GM) - Yaz87#1800

If you are interested please apply at our website www.hijinx.ws, there you can also find more information and history of our guild.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M ToV
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday .

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Dfguild.com/Forums
<SLASHRUDEATTITUDE> is looking to finish up it's core mythic group. We have a really relaxed atmosphere that gets as serious as it needs to be during progression. Spots are competitive. We use Discord for our voice.

We achieved Cutting Edge in the Emerald Nightmare.

We are currently 7/7M, 2/3M, 9/10M, and 9/9H.
Currently starting Mythic ToS

Loot system: Loot Council for progression, alt runs personal.

Raid times:
(All times are central US.)
Friday: 10:30pm-1:30am
Saturday: 10:30pm-1:30am
Sunday: 8:30pm-11:30pm

Healers Needed (immediate):
Any healer
Pref Rsham

DPS Needed:
Mage/Lock prefer
Any ranged class (preferred)
Or strong melee

Having viable offspecs are highly valuable to us.

We have optional Tuesday normal runs to help gear lower ilvl raiders.
Also we try to get all active raiders a 15 done for the week to help with the gearing process.

Please fill out the application below if you are interested.
https://goo.gl/forms/NuY9LMqKffcbNles1

Add Sloke#1418, Fudd#11903 or thenetan#1787 for more information or to try for a position, as well as an alternative to the application.[b][/b
NOW OPEN RECRUITING ALL DPS FOR TOMB OF SARGERAS! CONTACT ZTOP#1564
(Exceptional tanks and healers may be considered)

<Speakeasy> is a semi-hardcore weekend raiding guild looking for like-minded people to continue mythic progression.

"Why should I join Speakeasy? What separates the guild from others?"

-The raid schedule is 2 days (or 8 hours) on the weekend. If you work a Mon-Fri job, or just chill on the weekend, this is a good way to get your raiding done while getting plenty of rest during the week.

-A welcoming community that does plenty together outside of raid.
-We take progression seriously with minimum downtime.
-Great people, even better sense of humor.

(We provide repairs and all consumables too!)

Recruiting: ALL DPS!
Loot Rules: Loot Council
Raid times: Friday and Saturday night 9pm - 1am EST
Current Progress: 3/9M
Hello, please get in touch with one of us if you are interested! We raid semi-hardcore mythic content on a casual 2 night schedule with an optional alt night for fun on weekends.

Raid Times:
Wednesday and Thursday
8 - 11 PM CST (server time)

Legion Progression:
1/9 M Tomb of Sargeras
9/10 M Nighthold
7/7 M Emerald Nightmare Cutting Edge
3/3 M Trial of Valor Cutting Edge, Realm First

Recruitment Officer: Kellidor - Fiorre#11343
Raid Leader: Velfi - Cytochrome#1929
Guild Master: Dinopoops - Harbinger#1816
Thank you all for your interest and the information provided to me.

I have talked to some very friendly people over the past few days.
Everyone can offer progression level, so what it comes down to are personalities and how everyone meshes together, interacts with one another, and where the best place to be for a long term home.

I'll be in touch with a few people over the next week to try to make a final decision, but for now, I would deem this thread closed.
Hey Edward,

I added you on BNET as well

I would love to talk to you some more about joining our family! (I know you said you'd prefer Alliance but if you got great logs we could cover the faction change for you) A little bit about us includes but not limited to:

Raid Times are
TUESDAY/WED/THURS 8--11pm EST

We are 8/9H (KJ @ 9% this week), however some of the guild members and most of the officers (raid lead included) are 9/9H.

We are a fun group of adults and are going to be pushing Mythic progression this week.

We use the standard LootCouncil rules which are as follows but not limited to:

1) Skill
2) Attendence Factor
3) Synergy Based
4) Optimal Raid Needs

iPWN#1187 (recruitment officer )

I hope to hear from you!
Hey Edwàrd,

Tilted on Kel'Thuzad could definitely use another DPS on our roster as we start to progress into Mythic ToS. Feel free to look over at our progression / raid times to see if were a good fit. Any specific questions or ya want to chat add us on Bnet.

Progression
Tier 20
1/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras
9/9 Heroic Tomb of Sargeras

Schedule
Thursday: 10:00 P.M. - 1:00 A.M. EST
Friday: 10:00 P.M. - 1:00 A.M. EST
Saturday: 10:00 P.M. - 1:00 A.M. EST

For more information feel free to add any of the following: Zerostriker#1534, yamsrtasty#1167, IVIaTT#11639
<Errant Venture> (10/10H NH, 5/9H ToS) LF DPS for our weekend raid team for ToS - Sat 7pm EST / Sun 2pm EST.

Hit me up on Kohmet#1597

If you find that weekdays fit your schedule better, check out our weekday raid team: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20754448136
[H][US][Mal’Ganis]<Invective> 9/9H LF Heals/DPS Wed/Thu/Mon

About Us:

We are <Invective> (9/9N) (9/9H) on Mal'ganis [US][Horde]. Our guild strives to find the perfect balance between meaningful progression, and having a good time. Many of us have extensive mythic or old-expansion hard mode experience but wanted more casual raid time commitments. After clearing heroic for several weeks, we had a renewed interest in progression so we have re-entered the Mythic scene.

Current Progress:

9/9H Tomb of Sargeras, 5/10 M Nighthold, 7/7 M EN, 3/3 H ToV

Raid Times:

8:45 - 11:45 CST Wednesday
8:45 - 11:45 CST Thursday
8:45 - 11:45 CST Monday

Recruitment Needs:

(1). Healers
(2). Ret Paladin
(3). Rogue
(4). Warlock

Although these are the ideal classes/specs to fill our roster, we accept any exceptional players that are willing to put in the time and effort to progress through content.

What We Can Offer You:

• The necessary mats/consumables for timely progression
• A guild atmosphere that is friendly and respectful
• A new group of friends that knows the correct balance between fun and progression
• A raid where mistakes are accepted, as long as you are willing to learn from them
• A mature yet lighthearted environment that makes even the most stressful raid nights enjoyable. (If you can’t pick on each other, are you really even friends?)

What We Expect From You:

• Someone with the drive to push their character to the best of their ability
• Punctuality for raid nights– we understand that life comes first, but we expect you to maintain consistent attendance. If you cannot make a certain night, please let us know ahead of time so we can make the proper adjustments.
• Someone who understands the fine line between having fun and maintaining the proper focus needed for clean progression.
• Someone who is looking for a new home and new friends to keep well into the future.

Conclusion:

You won't just be joining random guild #42 - you'll be joining a guild that will make you feel at home. We screw around, turn each other into pigs and kill some difficult bosses while doing it. If that's the type of WoW experience you're looking for, add DFish#11625 or Deyja#1645 to your friends list and we can strike up a conversation.

Contact Information:

Guild Leader - DFish#11625
Recruitment Officer - Deyja#1645
Semi casual Horde raiding guild <The Usuals> is recruiting
Current Progression:

Tomb of Sargeras
9/9 Normal
7/9 Heroic

Raid Times
Tuesday: 9:30PM-12:00PM EST
Wednesday: 9:30PM-12:00PM EST

Current Needs:
Resto Shaman
Mistweaver Monk
Balance Druid
Rogue
Hunters
Mage

Active mythic keystone groups / Sunday alt/fun raids. Try to get all active raiders weekly 15s and Sundays is a rather relaxed full clear normal currently. Message me in game if you have any questions.
Nethergard Watch

We are currently looking for a couple more players to round out our mythic progression roster, specifically we are looking for 1-2 healers, preferably with a decent dps off spec. Although all DPS all welcome to inquire.

To apply, or for more information, please contact Dalfiuss or Carthion/Cartheolus in game or Dalfiuss#1247 or Carth#1634 in Battle.net.

Main Progression Raid Days (Times are EST)
Thursday - 7:30pm - 11:00pm
Sunday - 7:30pm - 11:00pm

Optional Casual Raid Day (We run the difficulty behind our progression raid)
Monday - 7:30pm - 11:00pm

We are currently 8/9H TOS
Hello there from The Archives, a semi hardcore progression guild on the Wyrmrest Accord server. We made good progression in mythic Nighthold last tier and are looking to push further into Tombs. We've downed 6/10 M in Nighthold and are currently 8/9 H Tombs. We are looking to expand our core with skilled players and I believe you could be a great addition.

First a little about us. In our team enjoying raid goes hand in hand with progression. Our roster consists of driven players that are looking to improve their own skills in this game as well as help our raid team push forward. We love raiding together and most of our roster spends a large amount of time in game, talking with each other and doing content together.

What you can expect

After completing a brief trial with our group, you will be expected to come to raids with proper enchants and consumables, we often provide feasts for our members (that primary stat food, so good), but expect personal food to be kept on hand. A general knowledge of the fight is also encouraged. Some people learn faster than others and we will be working with the stragglers to help improve them, whether that means mentoring underperforming players or giving people tasks that better play to their strengths. That being said it is important that our raiders work with us to achieve the best results. Sleeping on mechanics is as bad as not knowing your class.

We operate using a modified loot council, it is tailored for providing gear to the players that will benefit the most from it. We know loot can be an issue and we want it going to the right person every time (though that is completely impossible as everyone knows, haha). We want to invest in our players, and that means that our raiders should think more in terms of increasing raid dps, not individual numbers.

When do we Raid?
Hopefully if you have made it this far you are hoping our schedule fits with yours. Well here it is
Tuesday: 7-10 PM PST
Wednesday: 7-10 PM PST
Thursday: 7-10 PM PST
We also have an optional Sunday alt/flex raid that starts at 5 PM PST. A ~90% attendance is mandatory to maintain a raid spot on our team, we understand real life happens and nobody can raid all the time(though sometimes I think we all wish we could). All that is asked for absences is 24 hours’ notice and a good reason for not showing up.

Add me on bnet, Scribonias#1274
Incase you're willing to raid an hour later, ill throw my hat in the pile since we REALLY need a strong boomie for our raid core

<Endless Waltz> was formed in Burning Crusade and has existed as a raiding guild ever since. We are a Mythic progression guild that pushes content on a limited raid schedule 90% of applicants accepted are either still with the guild, or have ended their WoW careers with us. The most important point we stress is that we are not looking for a 3-month recruit. hopefully your aim is to find a new and permanent home, as that is the goal for our raid spots we fill.

Server: Dragonmaw/Akama/Mug'thol (Connected) (PST)

Raid Times:
-Tuesday and Thursday 7:00 to 10:00 server time.
-Invites start at 6:30 and we pull at 7:00

Loot:
-EPGP

Additional Information:
-Flasks/Food/Potions Provided
-Gems/Enchants/Guild Repairs Provided
-Discord voice chat

Progression:
-8/9H Tomb of Sargeras
-9/9N Tomb of Sargeras
-7/10 Mythic Nighthold
-10/10 Heroic Nighthold
-7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare
-3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor

Current Recruitment Needs
Dps:
-Shadow Priest (High Priority)
-Havoc Demon Hunter (High Priority)
-Balance Druid (High Priority)
-Feral Druid
-Rogue (any spec) (High Priority)
-Enhance and Elemental shaman
-Hunter (any spec)
-Frost and Unholy Deathknight (high Priority)
-Retribution Paladin (High Priority)
-Arms/Fury warrior (Medium Priority)

Healers:
-Resto Druid (Medium Priority)
-Mistweaver Monk (Medium Priority)
-Holy/Disc Priest (Medium Priority)
-Holy Paladin (Medium Priority)
-Rest Shaman (Low Priority)

Tanks:
Current not in need of a tank but will consider one with a good offspec in case we need it for a 3 tank fight.

Will consider any good application even if your class or spec isn't listed above or is listed as Low Priority!

If you are interested please visit our website (listed below) or contact an officer (TwoXKnives#1808, DefconShaz#1727, Brandoni#1939, Tavish#1987), Or myself (Zer0Faith#1697) In-game