WET Community Lounge # 93

World’s End Tavern: Role-play and Fan Fiction
Prev 1 9 10 11 26 Next
08/16/2017 04:15 PMPosted by Raveintis
I tried taking it apart, seems like she is a ordinary doll... However based on its actions I find that the physical examinations are flawed. I found there is something in the doll, and to WHAT that it is? I have no idea it's using some ridiculously strong concealing magic.

*The vents rattle as something can be heard running down the length of them. Childish laughter can be heard and the occasional demonic growl*

When I catch that thing I gotta lock it up in something strong for further study... My best guess is something dark saw that old Pamela's doll and decided to pull a similar act.

Let me see that doll....
08/16/2017 04:24 PMPosted by Dârak
08/16/2017 04:15 PMPosted by Raveintis
I tried taking it apart, seems like she is a ordinary doll... However based on its actions I find that the physical examinations are flawed. I found there is something in the doll, and to WHAT that it is? I have no idea it's using some ridiculously strong concealing magic.

*The vents rattle as something can be heard running down the length of them. Childish laughter can be heard and the occasional demonic growl*

When I catch that thing I gotta lock it up in something strong for further study... My best guess is something dark saw that old Pamela's doll and decided to pull a similar act.

Let me see that doll....

It's somewhere in the ventilation system right now... It's gotta be caught first before you can get it! I'll summon a contingent of imps to seek her out, but if it's aggressive I'm sure those imps will die.

*Raveintis puts forth minor effort in waving his hand and summons three imps*

You!! Seek down the doll in those vents! Do not make us wait!!

*The imps cackle before each entering the ventilation system*

Let's see how strong that doll is...
Sooner we get it out of here,the better it's scaring patrons away and Hallow's End isn't for another 2 months. >_>
The hell is that thing?!?!

*Smuggs tumbles out of the vents*

Why is there some child doll with a knife in the vents?!?

*Smuggs runs to Kali*
Your a paladin! Why aren't you doing anything? That thing has to be evil!!
*Smuggs runs to Kali*
You're a paladin! Why aren't you doing anything? That thing has to be evil!!
Well first off, I'm mostly a doctor so a good chunk of my spells are heal based save for maybe three and second, I can't exactly do anything to attempt an exorcism unless someone can catch and hold it still long enough for me to get off said cast. For an inanimate object it spazzes all over the place more than a kid after a handful of tricky treats.
I'd use mine...

Except the few spells I do use regularly are very powerful.

And if it's at all undead, I don't want to think what might happen.
OH FOR ARTHAS SAKE!
*throws news paper onto the floor and crawls into the vent*

*Minutes pass, and than suddenly loud screaming is heard followed by loud fighting sounds are heard*

*Darak shortly comes out of the vent with the doll in hand and tosses it to Kalithos*

08/16/2017 09:15 PMPosted by Kalithos
*Smuggs runs to Kali*
You're a paladin! Why aren't you doing anything? That thing has to be evil!!
Well first off, I'm mostly a doctor so a good chunk of my spells are heal based save for maybe three and second, I can't exactly do anything to attempt an exorcism unless someone can catch and hold it still long enough for me to get off said cast. For an inanimate object it spazzes all over the place more than a kid after a handful of tricky treats.

*the doll remains lifeless and unable to move, as if it was a regular doll now*
You mortals are welcome... NOW LET ME READ MY PAPER IN PEACE!
This is literally the only time i get to read up on occurring events.

Also i heard theres news about cyndilous cookies getting rated by the scourge and i want to see where they stand.
If you want to catch a creepy doll, you have to invite it to a creepy tea party.
OH FOR ARTHAS SAKE!
*throws news paper onto the floor and crawls into the vent*

*Minutes pass, and than suddenly loud screaming is heard followed by loud fighting sounds are heard*

*Darak shortly comes out of the vent with the doll in hand and tosses it to Kalithos*

08/16/2017 09:15 PMPosted by Kalithos
... Well first off, I'm mostly a doctor so a good chunk of my spells are heal based save for maybe three and second, I can't exactly do anything to attempt an exorcism unless someone can catch and hold it still long enough for me to get off said cast. For an inanimate object it spazzes all over the place more than a kid after a handful of tricky treats.

*the doll remains lifeless and unable to move, as if it was a regular doll now*
You mortals are welcome... NOW LET ME READ MY PAPER IN PEACE!
This is literally the only time i get to read up on occurring events.

Also i heard theres news about cyndilous cookies getting rated by the scourge and i want to see where they stand.

*Cyndilou offers you a bandage, to put on the huge bloody gash you have down your back, starting at your right shoulder, and ending below your left butt cheek.*
/stifled giggle
Howdy ya'll,

Sorry to go off-topic in the off-topic thread but I'm curious as to which RP server you think is the most populated/still actually has RPers allianceside? I'm guessing it's between Moon Guard and WrA. I want to transfer one of my chars back to an RP server, but I want one that's relatively active, yanno? I've been on a couple in the past and I miss'em.
08/17/2017 05:39 AMPosted by Cyndilou
*Cyndilou offers you a bandage, to put on the huge bloody gash you have down your back, starting at your right shoulder, and ending below your left butt cheek.*
/stifled giggle

thanks...
/takes off his chest piece and starts wrapping it around him.

Also apparently the scourge rated your cookies 10/10.

08/17/2017 07:00 AMPosted by Amalythia
Howdy ya'll,

Sorry to go off-topic in the off-topic thread but I'm curious as to which RP server you think is the most populated/still actually has RPers allianceside? I'm guessing it's between Moon Guard and WrA. I want to transfer one of my chars back to an RP server, but I want one that's relatively active, yanno? I've been on a couple in the past and I miss'em.

i would say moonguard and wyrmrest accord.
/enters Lounge with a furious stomping
/throws helm across room
/flops on chesterfield
/throws a flailing tantrum while yelling blue murder into a cushion
/finishes tantrum lays dead still for several depressed minutes
/sits up
/sighs heavily
/gets up and collects helm
/smooths out crimp in helm's feather
/pours a coffee
/sips coffee
/settles down with current issue of "Scientific Azeroth"
/is back to usual routine
08/17/2017 07:00 AMPosted by Amalythia
I want to transfer one of my chars back to an RP server, but I want one that's relatively active, yanno? I've been on a couple in the past and I miss'em.
As said, it does seem Moon Guard and Wyrmrest are currently the two most popular RP servers. That said, however, before you spend your hard-earned cash on an experiment, there may be a couple of methods to test the waters, so to speak.

First is: look around for other relatively recent threads on this forum with the same question, or you could start a thread of your own, if you'd like (the Lounge here welcomes all comers and all questions, but the regular participants are a bit low in number. You may want a more diverse in-put).

Next is: check out the forums of the servers that come well recommended. You might be able to tell what the community is like from the participants there, connect with players, or see if there are some social events you can get included in prior to re-immersing yourself in RP, and the server community at large.

One more is: Create a "place card" character on that server, and toddle around a few cities (generally RP hubs) to see if you like the community atmosphere, can get involved in a little RP, or make connections prior to transferring.

Good luck, and happy RPing!
08/17/2017 10:49 AMPosted by Brandbombe
/enters Lounge with a furious stomping
/throws helm across room
/flops on chesterfield
/throws a flailing tantrum while yelling blue murder into a cushion
/finishes tantrum lays dead still for several depressed minutes
/sits up
/sighs heavily
/gets up and collects helm
/smooths out crimp in helm's feather
/pours a coffee
/sips coffee
/settles down with current issue of "Scientific Azeroth"
/is back to usual routine

You're not you when you're hungry, Brande. -hands what appears to be a Snickers-

Also, hello everyone else.
Hey Zurr.
08/17/2017 02:43 PMPosted by Curseplat
-hands what appears to be a Snickers-
Thanks. I appreciate the thought, but this doesn't exactly satisfy. I'm simply lamenting that all my transmog machinations, and the the last week and a half scrambling for appearances, shall remain unfulfilled for the next foreseeable while.

/gazes mournfully through portal into a large walk-in closet.
08/17/2017 03:25 PMPosted by Titanrage
Hey Zurr.

Oherro Titan.

08/17/2017 03:27 PMPosted by Brandbombe
08/17/2017 02:43 PMPosted by Curseplat
-hands what appears to be a Snickers-
Thanks. I appreciate the thought, but this doesn't exactly satisfy. I'm simply lamenting that all my transmog machinations, and the the last week and a half scrambling for appearances, shall remain unfulfilled for the next foreseeable while.

/gazes mournfully through portal into a large walk-in closet.

-pats the gnome gently on the head- One day, Brande.

Also, how experienced are you in matters of tears in the Space-Time continuum, mon?
I know enough to do it on a regular basis, but also that its not a good thing to leave it that way.
08/17/2017 03:25 PMPosted by Titanrage
Hey Zurr.

Oherro Titan.

/sips from whiskey bottle while he lazes about in his hammock

How's life, mon?
*is seen dragging a random drakkari troll into his lab, but looks up and sees the troll in the lounge, he than looks back down an up.*
Was this one of yours or am i confused?