7.3 PTR Build Deploy - 8/8/2017

7.3 PTR Feedback
Greetings friends!

We'll be pushing a new 7.3.0 build to PTR this morning and will need to bring realms down to do so. No ETA for today's push but I'll ping this thread if things look like they're going to take longer than usual (~4-6 hours).

As always this thread will remain open for discussion, so long as conversations remain civil and adhere to forum guidelines.

Thanks for your patience everyone!
Maybe some havoc dh tweaks finally?! Probably not though :(
Hopefully this build will add more cowbell. Just kidding thanks
for the heads up Arvaans.
08/08/2017 10:50 AMPosted by Gézzy
Hopefully this build will add more cowbell. Just kidding thanks
for the heads up Arvaans.

I got a fever... and the only cure is... more cowbell!
08/08/2017 10:35 AMPosted by Marakurta
Maybe some havoc dh tweaks finally?! Probably not though :(

You're funny.
Maybe some Soundtrack to Argus finally?
Is it possible to please update us here on the PTR forums of bug updates that you've done and are working on as I personally am finding it incredibly frustrating and daunting trying to testing out these zones when some class spells are broken like demon hunters glide for one.

Thank you!
I'm able to copy characters, but I can't start level 100/110 characters. They get stuck at "Apply Boost to Unlock" with no boost button.
Is this the one where Windwalkers smile? Doubt it.
Can you guys at least acknowledge that both DH specs are in a bad place right now?
Havoc has been garbage this entire tier and vengeance has been nerfed from ridiculously broken to almost unplayable. And our T21 looks like we're gunna be even worse.
"Hero Class"
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics/13
Buffs? Feedback? Anything please?
Some paladin survivality?