"Seeking Arena Partners" Pt. 2

Arenas
Prev 1 7 8 9 11 Next
Looking for anyone of all XP and I'm 2.2k XP.

Alliance:
Destro Lock
Arms War(recently leveled)
Arcane/Frost Mage
Soon to be Outlaw Rogue

Horde:
Arcane/Frost/Fire Mage
Ele Shaman

squintore#1174
Battletag: Chrisalex75#1156
Faction: Horde
Classes: Arms warrior
Exp: 2390 in 2s, 2200 3s

Looking mostly for just a good 2's healer to push 2k for elite set, don't really care about anything else arena wise atm.

Availability: Pretty much every day
08/29/2017 12:48 PMPosted by Àya
Btag - Aya#11244

Faction - Alliance, maybe horde one day.

Class - Rogue Assassination (sub for potential laughs).

XP: I am a 1550 hero who got their first 1550 in 2s as sin/disc last season about a month before the end. I also got to 1625 RBG rating. Whoop

Availability - EST Thursday/Friday 12 pm to 12 am. Other days, 12 - 2 pm. This availability is sketchy do to the fact I work at KFC and the can't give me a dedicated hours list yet.

Goal - 2k without voice as I live in a halfway house. My ms is iffy at times since I play on my personal hotspot (100-150 ms).

General bread thump.
Just played a few 2s with Shadina. Very patient and helpful dude. Doesn't rage and has a laugh even though I'm sh*T. Recommend 10/10
Dementrius#11957

exp: 2.4 mmr/cr in 2s tops, 2.3 mmr/2250 cr 3s tops

Mains: DK and DH, both alliance and horde

Alts of preference (all horde): enh sham, warr, spriest, lock

I'm down to play any comp so long it is viable really. I'm also a 2s enthusiast.
Yumyum#11426

Exp 2350 legion, 2650 mop, picked up pvp again in s3 of legion.

Ally: Spriest, War, DH, Druid(Boom/Feral), Monk(MW), Sham(Enh/Ele) and Lock(Aff/Destro). Been 2k-2.3k on all of them in legion

Horde: War, DH and Sham(Enh/Ele).

About me:

I play from Australia so expect the usual, I can queue daily. I honestly just want to queue arena and have fun. plz add me I'm a sad lonely creature and I want friends that play arenas :>
Bumping for the sake of everyone searching for partners.

Also we need more destro locks and mages.
I'm looking for anyone patient and wanting to learn

Me and my friend have been running mage/rogue 2s mostly and even though it hasn't gone great as you can tell from my rating. I've definitely learned a lot about sub. I'd like to get into some three's, but I have no experience at a higher rating other than like season 14 or 15 I got to like 1700 running KFC.

btag is brahji#11904
DirkDeagler#1130

EXP 1750ish Legion

Alliance: Rogue, DK, and Mage
(best on my rogue/dk)

Will que anything, pretty competent player, high 920-940 ilvl on all chars, all are also human. Not a rager, willing to learn/work with people.

Interested in 2's, 3's, RBGS. Working swing shift so schedule changes weekly, but am pretty much always on.
09/13/2017 07:07 AMPosted by Mlep

Me and my friend have been running mage/rogue 2s mostly and even though it hasn't gone great as you can tell from my rating. I've definitely learned a lot about sub. I'd like to get into some three's, but I have no experience at a higher rating other than like season 14 or 15 I got to like 1700 running KFC.

Include your battle tag so we can find you. Without that, we can't help you. There are plenty of people who I think would be willing to play with you - but without the ability to contact you, we can't do that much.
09/04/2017 08:49 AMPosted by Ecid
Looking for anyone of all XP and I'm 2.2k XP.

Alliance:
Destro Lock
Arms War(recently leveled)
Arcane/Frost Mage
Soon to be Outlaw Rogue

Horde:
Arcane/Frost/Fire Mage
Ele Shaman

squintore#1174

Lemme add you bb. I was near 2k this season until I tanked bad. We could ret/warr it up son!
Battletag: Zaxan#1996
Classes: Lock/DH/Monk/Druid (Feral)
Exp: 2.2k (2.5k mmr) BC/Wrath/Cata/MoP
Availability: Evenings PST
Additional notes: I will play with anyone, especially at the beginning of a new season provided you're not a rager.

Just looking to have fun, learn and grow.
09/13/2017 07:20 AMPosted by Shadina
09/13/2017 07:07 AMPosted by Mlep

Include your battle tag so we can find you. Without that, we can't help you. There are plenty of people who I think would be willing to play with you - but without the ability to contact you, we can't do that much.

Thanks man, added that to my post.
Battletag: mathewdawson#1178
Classes: DK / warr / rogue
Exp: 2300 in 3s as dancing with the stars in WOD.
Availability: currently in college can play any time besides Tuesdays and Thursdays.
(eastern time)
Battletag: Bumhog#1183

Classes: Fire/Frost Mage and Arms Warrior are my mains but would be willing to
learn to PVP on others as well.

Exp: Very little, 2's back in BC and some skirmishes in Legion. Always get discouraged due to pricks raging about me being bad so I've never kept going at it but would really like to try. Gotta learn somehow though right?

Availability: Pretty much any time on the weekends, and either early morning or early evening depending on my shifts at the time. (Alaska Time),Battletag: Bumhog#1183

Classes: Fire/Frost Mage and Arms Warrior are my mains but would be willing to
learn to PVP on others as well.

Exp: Very little, 2's back in BC and some skirmishes in Legion. Always get discouraged due to pricks raging about me being bad so I've never kept going at it but would really like to try. Gotta learn somehow though right?

Availability: Pretty much any time on the weekends, and either early morning or early evening depending on my shifts at the time. (Alaska Time)
Battletag: SilverRaven#1518
Faction: Alliance
Classes: Warrior
Exp: 1382 2s, 955 3s, 1800 rbg in WoD
Availability: I try to keep the battle.net app open just whisper me when I'm on i should be free most nights except Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday PDT. I do understand im noob when it comes to rated but I am willing to learn from the best! I also really want to push to 2k or even higher, such sexy armor
Btag: Ghull#1565
faction: Horde
Classes: Rsham, Rdruid, Hpriest/disc, Mw
EXP: 2600exp 3s on rdruid/sham 2200 on mw/hpriest/disc, 2400exp 2s, rbgs are for mongos
CR: 2300 cr on rsham but fresh on everything else
Availability: msg me, mostly looking for 2s on shaman and 3s on alts
Battletag: Shadowstorm#137775
Faction: Horde or Alliance
Classes: DK and War. I can learn other classes for other comps
Exp: I hit 1900+ in 2s and 3s was 1872 back in wod. Now for Legion its 1800+. Ive never been 2k but would like to get it.
Availability: Tuesday and Wednesday after 5 p.m Central
Btag: Vallis#1237
Faction: Horde or Alliance

Classes:

Alliance:
- Holy Paladin
- Shadow/Holy Priest
- Resto Shaman
- Demon Hunter

Horde:
- Sub Rogue
- Destro Lock

Always looking for games, regardless of xp/cr.
Hit me up!
Btag: TheOldGods#1661
I'm just getting back into pvp and lfg is killing me. I cant count the amount of times I've pulled zero cr people up to 1500 just to have them quit and never play again.

I play sin rogue in 2s and 3s and also dh in both. 2k exp in 2s and 2.2k in 3s on five seperate classes but im only active on these two for now. I prefer voice and 95% of the time I'm hella chill.