Knights of Paladine, a close knit guild

Guild Recruitment
Knights of Paladine is a new, smaller, close knit guild looking to start doing end game raids. We love to help people out however we can. We do PvP, Dungeons from all levels, Mythic dungeons, Mythic+ dungeons, Quests, Mount Farming, and Raids someday. We are looking to recruit more people so that someday we can start raids. We are a close knit guild, so no one will be cannon fodder. We are here to make friendships, and have fun. We are very respectful, helpful, friendly, humorous, and have very clean guild chat. No drama here! Come check us out on either Doomhammer, or Baelgun. You won't regret it. I hope to here from new, or experienced players alike.
Contact info: Proxemus#1602
Ask me anything! It will be my pleasure! Thanks for taking the time to read this =)
Good luck, and happy gaming!
bump
We are doing Mythics+ dungeons at least two days a week, and have a mount/achievement collection day on Tuesdays
THIS GUILD SUCKS MAJORILY BIGTIME! THEY KICKED ME AND MY FRIEND OUT OF THE GUILD AND OF THEIR DISCORD CHAT LESS THAN 24 HOURS! WE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG! WE WERE LOOKING FOR A FRIENDLY AND SOCIAL GUILD! THEY ARE NOT LAID BACK! THE GUILD LEADER'S SON - HEETOR AKA TALANTIUS IS ON A POWER TRIP. IF HE DOESN'T LIKE WHAT YOU SAY IN THE GUILD FOR YOU SPEAKING YOUR MIND IN A GOOD WAY; HE WILL REMOVE YOU AND BAN YOU FROM DISCORD CHAT FOR NO DAMN REASON WHATSOEVER!

I CAME OVER TO THIS GUILD TO HELP HIM AND HIS GUILD OUT AND ALL I DID WAS SPEAK MY MIND AND SAY THAT THEIR GUILD BANK TABS SHOULD BE VIEWABLE TO ALL MEMBERS REGARDLESS OF RANKS. IT'S ONE THING TO VIEW STUFF IN THE GUILD BANK TABS. IT'S ANOTHER TO TAKE THINGS WITHOUT ASKING. THEY DIDN'T EVEN OFFER TO HELP ME AND MY BUDDY OUT STARTING OUR NEW TOONS!

AND I TOLD TALANTIUS THAT IF I LIKED HIS GUILD I WOULD BRING OVER MY 110 PALLY AND 110 FROST MAGE. BOTH GEARED OVER ILVL 670.

DON'T GIVE THIS GUY THE TIME OR DAY TO ASK ABOUT HIS GUILD. PLEASE DON'T JOIN HIS MESSED UP CRUMMY GUILD! YOU WILL SAVE YOURSELF A LOT OF HEADACHES.