Noggenfogger's Elite 3/8M

Mal'Ganis
1 2 3 5 Next
Hello potential raiders,

About us: We keep a mellow atmosphere that is progression focused. People come for the raid times (Tuesday/Wednesday 9-12 EST) and stay for the culture. We were 8/11M in legion. Currently we are 3/8M in BFA.

We are not your typical guild. We don't have rules that get enforced and have consequences. If you want to stream then you stream. Your off nights are yours to do whatever you please with. We get that life happens which sometimes cause you to miss a raid. We expect advanced notice if you will be missing.

We are very open to feedback during progression on how we can improve our current boss strategy and I do not rule with an iron fist. We do log every fight and analyze them after a pull and in more detail the next day. We expect people who are struggling to be willing to sit for a fight while also knowing they will be in for the next kill. The first kill is the most important.

Current Needs:
Ranged DPS
Exception can be made for a very strong melee

If interested you are interested in talking to someone important add:
Join our discord: https://discord.gg/gndvBn7
Smoobo#1704, Smoobo#3197 on discord
Krutchs#1306, Krutchs#5772 on discord
We are currently looking for 1 Healer Resto druid/shaman. Also Mages, Spriests, Rogues. Also welcoming all DPS looking to fight for a spot!
Still looking for DPS! Mythic on tuesday
Now looking for Resto druid/MW monk! Mythic Goroth dies this week! Come get in the guilds first screenshot!
Do bears eat marsh mellows?
Still looking for a resto druid or mistweaver!
08/19/2017 01:26 PMPosted by Krutchs

Can warriors spell?
08/21/2017 11:05 AMPosted by Smoobo

Can warriors spell?
not usually! we are just hard hitten machines!
more like kittens
Mythic Goroth falls tonight!
7% need 1 more healer! some great dps wouldn't hurt either
patch soon!
Lets slay bosses and have a good time!
Loot pinata keeps getting rocked!
nothing can stop us we are all the way up!

Yes
I added both Smooboo and Krutchs to my Bnet and tried to message Krutchs about this today, but he logged. Im changing back to Horde on the 8th and would be interested in your guild. Im currently a 912 sub rogue LF progression with the new Argus raid. Feel free to message me about any details and any questions you would like to know. Thanks!
09/02/2017 03:26 PMPosted by Vartrik
I added both Smooboo and Krutchs to my Bnet and tried to message Krutchs about this today, but he logged. Im changing back to Horde on the 8th and would be interested in your guild. Im currently a 912 sub rogue LF progression with the new Argus raid. Feel free to message me about any details and any questions you would like to know. Thanks!

I'll be reaching out tonight!
M Goroth and Harjatan down! Get in while the gettin's good.
1 shot Goroth and 13 attempts later and Harjatan fell!