Is There Any Spec You Want Reverted?

General Discussion
1 2 3 9 Next
For me it would be:
-sub rogues (in playstyle, not in theme)
-holy paladins
-disc priest (Not completely. If they were to reintroduce divine aegis then i'd be fine with the current playstyle, i just want more of an emphasis on damage prevention besides smite and PW:S)
-affi lock (I despise the 'drain' playstyle, gimme back shadow bolt)
-demo lock (I personally thought dh meta and demo lock meta could coexist as two sides of the same coin, one being caster and the other being melee, but apparently blizzard doesn't agree. The over-emphasis on pets to me makes my lock feel weak as she relies almost entirely on said pets for damage.)
Shadow, definitely. New flavor and mechanics are trash.
For a spec named Discipline, Blizzard sure is undisciplined about what it is.
Mistweaver. I miss fistweaving and having a group CD that wasn't useless in 5 man content.
Disc Priest.

Shadow too.
08/16/2017 10:28 AMPosted by Xarli
I miss fistweaving
I'd like Frost DKs to go back to their Legion or MoP incarnations. Also, the dual wielding doesn't feel remotely epic to me.

08/16/2017 10:29 AMPosted by Xalera
Disc Priest.

Shadow too.

Also, that.
08/16/2017 10:30 AMPosted by Diamihn
08/16/2017 10:28 AMPosted by Xarli
I miss fistweaving

Sounds kinky
Frost DK. I can run BoS, but I loathe it. It's a one-tricky pony, the only remotely competitive build, and requires nearly everything to orient around it.
Mage: Frost back to PvP only spec (minus MC) and the other 2 for PvE. Fire for AoE and Arcane for single target.

Healers: I wish healers would go back to being good at certain situations. For example, in BC paladins were beast main tank healers, but couldn't quite cut it for multiple targets, whereas druids/priest were better at multiple targets. etc. Don't really care for having all healers are the best at everything. Why even choose a class at this point?
demo warlock

If not reverted, then at least let us enslave demonhunters.
Revert paladins to WoLK
Demo locks to MoP (when they could talent to cast while moving)
Ele shammys to MoP (when they could talent to cast while moving)
Hunters to MoP
Blood DK to MoP
Prot Warrior used to be such a good, dynamic and fuc spec, not is basically one button borefest.
08/16/2017 10:36 AMPosted by Thankyjack
If not reverted, then at least let us enslave demonhunters.

lmao
SV and MM hunters. I gave up on hunter cause I just hate it in Legion.
Combat
Survival Hunter
Combat rogue
discipline priest
08/16/2017 11:23 AMPosted by Shaelyndrea
Survival Hunter

I forgot survival even existed lmao
I want the playstyle options we had in WoD and MoP.

I miss dual-wielding as a Blood Death Knight and using a one-handed weapon with a two-handed weapon as Fury Warrior.
Oh, and can't forget about Gladiator Stance.